Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I wonder who ‘they’ could possibly be?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,370 Times in 9,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Concart,

If we have come to know Donald it would be expected that the day after an election he loses is the day he begins to campaign for 2024. He is not going away unless we put him away. He is still going to be on twitter, having rallies, the whole schmear. Ideally, there would be authorities waiting to take him into custody the moment Biden is inaugurated, before DT can get away.
    I always felt Trump ran for the express purpose of making money off the rubes after he lost. Who needs Breitbart when you have Trump? Brian Kolfage already demonstrated how easily you can take money from the cultists. He ripped them off for millions. Imagine what Trump could do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-01-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 Times in 10,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I always felt Trump ran for the express purpose of making money off the rubes after he lost. Who needs Breitbart when you have Trump? Brian Kolfage already demonstrated how easily you can take money from the cultists. He ripped them off for millions. Imagine what Trump could do.
    TRUMP DOESN'T NEED THE MONEY.

ONLY DEMOCRATS ENRICH THEMSELVES IN OFFICE...LIKE OBAMA AND CLINTON, FDOR EXAMPLES.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,370 Times in 9,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    TRUMP DOESN'T NEED THE MONEY.

ONLY DEMOCRATS ENRICH THEMSELVES IN OFFICE...LIKE OBAMA AND CLINTON, FDOR EXAMPLES.
    Trump doesn't need the money? The Russian mob can still get to him even if he's in a jail cell. He needs the money alright.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Trump doesn't need the money? The Russian mob can still get to him even if he's in a jail cell. He needs the money alright.
    I see the conspiracy theorists are out lol.

Speaking of the ‘devil’ himself, this joker is on Trump’s Twitter, posted within the last hour:

Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Oh yeah. He doesn't need to be elected. If allowed, he could just crank up the Trump News Channel and it'll be his ongoing forever-rally, 24-7. He'll have talking heads; but completely micromanage everybody, keep them all cowering in fear of their jobs as he reserves the right to pop in and take over talking any time he feels like it. Fire people on the spot, take 'em back a week later, keep them all on pins and needles. It would be all conspiracy all the time, with lots of dog whistles.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 Times in 10,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

MORE MADEUP BULLSHIT. FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE MAKING UP WHATEVER LIES YOU NEED TO....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber