Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump blames Antifa for riots, Minnesota officials point fingers at white supremacist

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,615 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Everybody has videos

And both the mayor and Governor are both lying?
    ANTIFA iS NO "RIGHT WING" GROUP DUMBFUCK.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    Stfu faggot they are Democrats and liars if they were white supremacists their names, mugshots, and evidence would be all over CNN and MSNBC 24/7 you stupid fuck you're not fooling anyone.
    Oh, got it now, they are liars and don't know what they are talking about cause they are Democrats even though they are there and you are sitting at home watching everything via "video"

And that is the point, duh, nobody is sure, well except individuals as yourself, who is involved, which explains why those networks aren't saying one way or the other

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    Black clad antifa you dumb fuck.

Yes they are coordinating with antifa and the governors daughter was caught feeding them Intel on the national guard over twitter as was Ilhan Omar's terrorist daughter telling people to bring weapons and shields to fight police.
    I see, if you dress in black you are automatically Antifa, even though if I was attempting to get everyone to blame Antifa I think I would also dress in black, didn't you notice the guy is covered head to toe, you can't see if he is white, black, or poka dot, and that he immediately proceeds away quickly when others approach him accusing him of being something other than what he is pretending to be

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Is there anyone in this country that's currently not laying the blame on someone or something for the events occurring?
    Again, my point, including the President of the United States who should be the last to point fingers if he is attempting to settle and unite the country like all prior Presidents have done in moments of crisis

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Ah, seems the Governor and Mayor disagree with your appraisal, and they are there not seeing it on video
    https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/gtvjeh
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Antifa could hold their national convention in a phone booth. The Repubs are creating yet another diversion from the truth. This is not an Antifa riot, It was caused by cops and a system that is cruel to minorities. Wave the red flag once again. Distract from systemic violence and attack a small and powerless organization elevating them far above their real power. It works on rightys, but then everything does.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Trumpet (05-31-2020)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    "DO," you aren't paying attention, there are plenty of videos showing just about anything one wants to show, and how do you know those two women are Antifa other than the fact that they are dressed in black? Seems to me, if I wanted to create a situation and blame it on Antifa all I would have to do is wear black regardless of my real purpose

Point being no one knows who the outside provocateurs are, as the Governor on the ground said, it could be Antifa as well as a collection of other interests

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Police provocateurs used to turn things violent and change the narrative from 'Police Brutality' to 'Rioters & Looting'. (Works every time)

"Agent provocateur
    An agent provocateur is a person who commits or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act, so as to ruin the reputation or entice legal action against the target or a group they belong to.Wikipedia"
    yep many were outed in Ferguson and one was outed by his wife a few days go in Minnesota
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Antifa could hold their national convention in a phone booth. The Repubs are creating yet another diversion from the truth. This is not an Antifa riot, It was caused by cops and a system that is cruel to minorities. Wave the red flag once again. Distract from systemic violence and attack a small and powerless organization elevating them far above their real power. It works on rightys, but then everything does.
    Huh.. Interesting idea. I mean, it's kind of like when the media acts like white supremists are behind everything, right? The Unite the Right Rally 2 couldn't fill a single bus. But hey, I'm sure white supremists are super influential in our society.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Everyone in the rioting isn't black, video carreras show that, and it only takes a couple of two three to turn a protest into a riot

Just like Trump and Barr, you never offered proof it is a George Soros funded Antifa anti fascist element doing all the rioting, the leading accusation of the right, but the real point being, no one is sure who the provocateurs actually are or what is their purpose
    The video shows blacks and black clad antifa working in tandem you stupid fuck.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    yep many were outed in Ferguson and one was outed by his wife a few days go in Minnesota
    Lying faggot. Their names, mugshots, and WN affiliations would be on CNN and MSNBC on a 24/7 loop.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump blaming Antifa without proof, or understanding just how viable this group is; is like firing buckshots in the dark and hoping to hit something. Trump anti-Antifa rant is only a diversionary tactic to get attention away from his mishandling of the pandemic and his other failures.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, got it now, they are liars and don't know what they are talking about cause they are Democrats even though they are there and you are sitting at home watching everything via "video"

And that is the point, duh, nobody is sure, well except individuals as yourself, who is involved, which explains why those networks aren't saying one way or the other
    Yes they are liars. Their names, mugshots, and WN affiliations would be on CNN and MSNBC on a 24/7 loop. Who do you regards think you're fooling?

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Trump blaming Antifa without proof, or understanding just how viable this group is; is like firing buckshots in the dark and hoping to hit something. Trump anti-Antifa rant is only a diversionary tactic to get attention away from his mishandling of the pandemic and his other failures.
    We have the video you stupid fuck they're all wearing the antifa uniforms black and red you're not fooling anyone.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see, if you dress in black you are automatically Antifa, even though if I was attempting to get everyone to blame Antifa I think I would also dress in black, didn't you notice the guy is covered head to toe, you can't see if he is white, black, or poka dot, and that he immediately proceeds away quickly when others approach him accusing him of being something other than what he is pretending to be
    Yes it's antifa that wears masks and dresses in black from head to toe. If it was really Nazi's behind the violence their names, mugshots, and WN affiliations would be on CNN and MSNBC on a 24/7 loop.