Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question here: If Floyd died from neck compression as claimed.....

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

The handcuffed victim reached into his back pocket and somehow managed to swallow an overdose of the illegally obtained barbiturates he had hidden there. It was so fast the camera missed it but it proves he actually committed suicide. Does that spin work for you OP?
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (05-31-2020)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    My main objection to waterboarding it wasn't very effective, can't say I was ever that concerned about a particularly monstrous Islamic terrorist suffering from it. Real suffering in my book is being burnt alive, electrocuted, having your genitals crushed etc. Abu Ghraib was different that was real torture to my mind.
    The United States waterboarded innocent people.

Torture is not consistent with American values.

If you want Muslims tortured, ask your own country to do it, and stop looking to my country to do your dirty work

4. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-31-2020)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Cinnabar (05-31-2020)

6. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,900 Times in 7,961 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Yeah, just an amazing coincidence that all his preexisting conditions magically converged at the same moment cops were kneeling on his neck.

Will wonders never cease?
    You DO understand that "preexisting conditions" are with one all the time, 24/7/365, right?

I mean, there is no such thing as an occasional, intermittent, "comes & goes" heart condition.

You understand that.... don't you?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    ....why was he able move and reposition his head and neck at various points?

I know this video only shows about one minute of an incident that lasted eight or nine minutes, but look closely at Chauvin's knee. He keeps relaxing or adjusting his weight, allowing Floyd to move his head around a little bit.

Most noticeably around the :37 point....

You can see Floyd reposition his head and Chauvin's knee seems moves a little to accommodate him as well.

So if Chauvin was intent on using lethal or brutal force on Floyd, why would he allow even the slightest movement of the head and neck?

Even by the sort of casual looking way Chavin seems to be crouched, it doesn't really look like he's bearing down on Floyd with all of his weight. One knee looks to be on the pavement behind Floyd, supporting most of his weight, the other is on the back of Floyd's head and neck and appears to just be attempting to hold him still.

All I am suggesting here, before some of you start screaming RACIST!!!!! at me, is that there are too many unanswered questions to be condemning Chauvin for at this stage.

If, when the autopsy report is released, it affirms that Floyd died as the result of a crushed windpipe or asphyxiation due to excessive weight on his neck or back etc, then I will join the choir in calling for his conviction.

But until then, I am going to remain open to all possibilities.
    If only more people would have done that.

With Floyd in that position with the cops knee right over his neck—the cop could have seriously injured or even killed Floyd instantly, and with little effort. In fact, the defense may well argue that the cop would’ve had to have made a conscious effort to not seriously injure Floyd.

This whole thing is so jacked. With luck, manslaughter will hold up. If not..I don’t want to think about it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Nomad (05-31-2020)

9. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The United States waterboarded innocent people.

Torture is not consistent with American values.

If you want Muslims tortured, ask your own country to do it, and stop looking to my country to do your dirty work
    Apparently signature drone strikes in Waziristan were consistent with American values though!! I daresay more than a few were innocent as well but that didn't stop St. Obama sanctioning them, did it Crypiss?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (05-31-2020)

11. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Apparently signature drone strikes in Waziristan were consistent with American values though!! I daresay more than a few were innocent as well but that didn't stop St. Obama sanctioning them, did it Crypiss?
    Worry about your own country, fucking Limey

12. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Cinnabar (05-31-2020), Micawber (05-31-2020), Nomad (05-31-2020)

14. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,900 Times in 7,961 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Not really the same thing.

Torturing prisoners in custody is not the same as ordering necessary air strikes, even knowing innocents may die as an unavoidable consequence.

We weren't purposely killing civilians in the air strikes, but the torture was 100% deliberate.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Worry about your own country, fucking Limey
    Lol, you truly are batshit crazy, Calicunt!

16. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

....why was he able move and reposition his head and neck at various points?

I know this video only shows about one minute of an incident that lasted eight or nine minutes, but look closely at Chauvin's knee. He keeps relaxing or adjusting his weight, allowing Floyd to move his head around a little bit.

Most noticeably around the :37 point....

You can see Floyd reposition his head and Chauvin's knee seems moves a little to accommodate him as well.

So if Chauvin was intent on using lethal or brutal force on Floyd, why would he allow even the slightest movement of the head and neck?

Even by the sort of casual looking way Chavin seems to be crouched, it doesn't really look like he's bearing down on Floyd with all of his weight. One knee looks to be on the pavement behind Floyd, supporting most of his weight, the other is on the back of Floyd's head and neck and appears to just be attempting to hold him still.

All I am suggesting here, before some of you start screaming RACIST!!!!! at me, is that there are too many unanswered questions to be condemning Chauvin for at this stage.

If, when the autopsy report is released, it affirms that Floyd died as the result of a crushed windpipe or asphyxiation due to excessive weight on his neck or back etc, then I will join the choir in calling for his conviction.

But until then, I am going to remain open to all possibilities.
    Fuck you bootlicker! Fuck the fascist police doctor and his show autopsy! Time to riot!
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

17. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have yet to see a video of him being thrown to the ground, is there one? I think the most likely explanation is he had a heart attack, but how about we all wait for the medical examiner's report?
    He was in the cop car, they literally could have just shut the doors (they do this at one point after roughing him up a bit). There's a cage in the back of that car, he was already in cuffs. Instead they pulled him out and sat on his neck.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/0...-video-vpx.cnn

FYI the cop who sat on his neck worked at the same job as George Floyd elsewhere, people think this may have actually been a murder motivated by the fact the cop knew him.
    Last edited by FUCK THE POLICE; 05-31-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

TTQ64 (06-01-2020)

19. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not really the same thing.

Torturing prisoners in custody is not the same as ordering necessary air strikes, even knowing innocents may die as an unavoidable consequence.

We weren't purposely killing civilians in the air strikes, but the torture was 100% deliberate.
    No they are not the same, you're right. With drones the innocent and the guilty die regardless, with waterboarding nobody died. Indeed no doubt the innocent ended up with a very nice payday, as did those that were subjected to extraordinary rendition by MI6.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (05-31-2020)

21. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It makes no difference, he died as a result of these cops actions. It’s why the 3rd degree murder charge.
    i think it does make a difference, if they were holding him by the shoulders I dont think we would be having this conversation. the whole issue orginaly was people thinking the guy strangled to death.

mind you, I am not saying the cop isn't guilty, but now I have a more open mind and I'll let the court sort it out

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

22. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,085 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Don't doubt that but again I can't say I was ever that overly concerned with the form used by CIA. I would call that sensory disorientation, you call it torture.

Wasn't Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ‘waterboarded’ 183 times by the way?
    I don't know the exact number of times but obviously it didn't work so why do it in the first place?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

23. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FUCK THE POLICE View Post
    He was in the cop car, they literally could have just shut the doors (they do this at one point after roughing him up a bit). There's a cage in the back of that car, he was already in coughs. Instead they pulled him out and sat on his neck.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/0...-video-vpx.cnn

FYI the cop who sat on his neck worked at the same job as George Floyd elsewhere, people think this may have actually been a murder motivated by the fact the cop knew him.
    Yes I know that they worked at the same club but Floyd was a bouncer on the door whereas Chauvin worked inside. Still like to know why, if he wanted to kill him he choose such a public place with many witnesses?

24. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No they are not the same, you're right. With drones the innocent and the guilty die regardless, with waterboarding nobody died. Indeed no doubt the innocent ended up with a very nice payday, as did those that were subjected to extraordinary rendition by MI6.
    I don't actually agree with waterboarding but I do enjoy you calling the libs on their Obama worship hypocrisy.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post: