Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question here: If Floyd died from neck compression as claimed.....

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Nope. In fact I would stick my size 13 right up your ass at the drop of a hat. You wouldnt hold up against me, at all. You can stick your false bravado up your ass,....truthfully,....I'd love to show you some day just how little you could hold up. It wouldnt be long.....
    LOL! Please keep your rabid gay manlust to yourself, honey. Try your parole officer. He's likely into that.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Yes you cheered at the force used to arrest Manafort and Stone. Go fuck yourself with your selective outrage cunt
    They're not even remotely comparable to any rational, sober adult.

Oh, wait. You literally worship twump as a living god.

Please be less of a sniveling pussy.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,458 Times in 9,913 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! Please keep your rabid gay manlust to yourself, honey. Try your parole officer. He's likely into that.
    Pussy...

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,179 Times in 10,397 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Compression had nothing to do with his demise. In that pisition you would have to snap his head off to get compression.
    Yeah, just an amazing coincidence that all his preexisting conditions magically converged at the same moment cops were kneeling on his neck.

Will wonders never cease?
    Last edited by domer76; 05-31-2020 at 10:51 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-31-2020)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,097 Times in 25,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Yes you cheered at the force used to arrest Manafort and Stone. Go fuck yourself with your selective outrage cunt
    I must have missed the videos of them being handcuffed, thrown to the ground and asphyxiated, you excruciatingly stupid piece of shit.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    If he had died hog tied in the car on the way to jail u fucking POSs would still be screaming murder

If this was white on white or black on white their would be no protest or riots!
    But he didn’t die there, did he, ignorant fuck? He died with a cop kneeling on his fucking neck.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    ....why was he able move and reposition his head and neck at various points?

I know this video only shows about one minute of an incident that lasted eight or nine minutes, but look closely at Chauvin's knee. He keeps relaxing or adjusting his weight, allowing Floyd to move his head around a little bit.

Most noticeably around the :37 point....

You can see Floyd reposition his head and Chauvin's knee seems moves a little to accommodate him as well.

So if Chauvin was intent on using lethal or brutal force on Floyd, why would he allow even the slightest movement of the head and neck?

Even by the sort of casual looking way Chavin seems to be crouched, it doesn't really look like he's bearing down on Floyd with all of his weight. One knee looks to be on the pavement behind Floyd, supporting most of his weight, the other is on the back of Floyd's head and neck and appears to just be attempting to hold him still.

All I am suggesting here, before some of you start screaming RACIST!!!!! at me, is that there are too many unanswered questions to be condemning Chauvin for at this stage.

If, when the autopsy report is released, it affirms that Floyd died as the result of a crushed windpipe or asphyxiation due to excessive weight on his neck or back etc, then I will join the choir in calling for his conviction.

But until then, I am going to remain open to all possibilities.

kudos to your reasoned position on this issue

From the beginning as with all cases like this living in a Twitter world, I knew that there was more to the story than the short clip we saw of just his knee on his neck

Those same people complaining about the police force used on Floyd masturbated over the FBI sending armed FBI agents to arrest Manafort and Roger Stone. But, then Orange Man Bad so police overreach is ok to them. I have a hard time taking their selective outrage seriously.

Watch the video of Stone being arrested and tell me if any of that is warranted for a 66 year old unarmed man?

What happened to Floyd is tragic. I believe it is more a function of the increasing police state rather than rampant racism. Of course the race hustling industry needs a constant state of aggrieved voters

What the rioters and looters have done is take a situation where there was almost unanimity of agreement and turned it on its head

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    "Wasn't pleasant", that's an understatement. It's torture, pure and simple. Congress tried to pass a law banning waterboarding and bush vetoed it. It wasn't banned until Obama issued an EO right after he took office.
    My main objection to waterboarding it wasn't very effective, can't say I was ever that concerned about a particularly monstrous Islamic terrorist suffering from it. Real suffering in my book is being burnt alive, electrocuted, having your genitals crushed etc. Abu Ghraib was different that was real torture to my mind.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are helping to give Nomad a lesson he has long needed. There is no room in the modern D party for anyone resembling the old guard middle of the road D. He will be eaten and devoured by HIS OWN PARTY. Its the way of the left,....they always eat their own in the end.

For the record....Nomad and I agree on almost nothing,...BUT.... he is NOT a racist. For you to say that is a total lie and further proves how extreme you are.
    No, Nomad is not a racist.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Pussy...
    Oh, honey. No, you can't suck my cock. Get up off your knees and stop begging. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,097 Times in 25,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    My main objection to waterboarding it wasn't very effective, can't say I was ever that concerned about a particularly monstrous Islamic terrorist suffering from it. Real suffering in my book is being burnt alive, electrocuted, having your genitals crushed etc. Abu Ghraib was different that was real torture to my mind.
    The US has a code about war crimes. 18 U.S. Code § 2441. War crimes
    Waterboarding is torture by any definition.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2441

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I must have missed the videos of them being handcuffed, thrown to the ground and asphyxiated, you excruciatingly stupid piece of shit.
    I have yet to see a video of him being thrown to the ground, is there one? I think the most likely explanation is he had a heart attack, but how about we all wait for the medical examiner's report?

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,184 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    ....why was he able move and reposition his head and neck at various points?

I know this video only shows about one minute of an incident that lasted eight or nine minutes, but look closely at Chauvin's knee. He keeps relaxing or adjusting his weight, allowing Floyd to move his head around a little bit.

Most noticeably around the :37 point....

You can see Floyd reposition his head and Chauvin's knee seems moves a little to accommodate him as well.

So if Chauvin was intent on using lethal or brutal force on Floyd, why would he allow even the slightest movement of the head and neck?

Even by the sort of casual looking way Chavin seems to be crouched, it doesn't really look like he's bearing down on Floyd with all of his weight. One knee looks to be on the pavement behind Floyd, supporting most of his weight, the other is on the back of Floyd's head and neck and appears to just be attempting to hold him still.

All I am suggesting here, before some of you start screaming RACIST!!!!! at me, is that there are too many unanswered questions to be condemning Chauvin for at this stage.

If, when the autopsy report is released, it affirms that Floyd died as the result of a crushed windpipe or asphyxiation due to excessive weight on his neck or back etc, then I will join the choir in calling for his conviction.

But until then, I am going to remain open to all possibilities.
    You could also see the asshole cop shift his weight around by placing all of his weight on the victim's neck.

And since the 3 stooges officers still all had their weight on the man for over 2 minutes after he was already dead should tell you something.

Dude- they murdered the man- in cold blood- that is all that really matters.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The US has a code about war crimes. 18 U.S. Code § 2441. War crimes
    Waterboarding is torture by any definition.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2441
    Don't doubt that but again I can't say I was ever that overly concerned with the form used by CIA. I would call that sensory disorientation, you call it torture.

Wasn't Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ‘waterboarded’ 183 times by the way?

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    No, Nomad is not a racist.
    You are though!