Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question here: If Floyd died from neck compression as claimed.....

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I don't know the exact number of times but obviously it didn't work so why do it in the first place?
    You can only know that if you actually use it on somebody.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Systemic change is needed. We saw unwarranted police brutality still happening during the protest. We need to clean law enforcement and the justice system of all the rotten cops and prosecutors. Blacks are tired of lip service and empty promises.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/document...filtration.pdf
    Lol. I've seen real racism and whatever there is in America isn't it. You can even justify calling it as racist because no one would believe you do your side had to come up with the systemic racism word. If blacks had a choice they would still choose to be born in the USA rather than elsewhere.

I suspect that the ills you mention which do exist are more a function of socioeconomic class rather than race. A Micheal Jordan would still be treated like a king anywhere he went. If the USA was truly a racist country he wouldn't be.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    Lol. I've seen real racism and whatever there is in America isn't it. You can even justify calling it as racist because no one would believe you do your side had to come up with the systemic racism word. If blacks had a choice they would still choose to be born in the USA rather than elsewhere.

I suspect that the ills you mention which do exist are more a function of socioeconomic class rather than race. A Micheal Jordan would still be treated like a king anywhere he went. If the USA was truly a racist country he wouldn't be.
    You cannot define it away with exceptions. Logic does network that way. Money buys you entrances that the people have no idea even exist.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post

It's amazing to me that people think racism in America is over. I've heard some say that it ended w/ civil rights in the '60's.

That's no reality. We've made amazing strides, but we still have a long way to go. That is indisputable.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Oh, honey. No, you can't suck my cock. Get up off your knees and stop begging. You're just embarrassing yourself now.
    Sick fuck....

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,930 Times in 11,517 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    There were two other cops kneeling on him at the same time. One compressing his lungs and internal organs, and the other on his legs. Try it sometime, and see how it feels.
    Ya know...for someone that can't breath, he sure talked a lot.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-31-2020)

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    No they are not the same, you're right. With drones the innocent and the guilty die regardless, with waterboarding nobody died. Indeed no doubt the innocent ended up with a very nice payday, as did those that were subjected to extraordinary rendition by MI6.
    Dresden motherfucker.

You limey assholes participated in that too.

The only reason your pissant little country hasn't carpet bombed civilians recently is because you're too small and weak and you let America do all the dirty work for you while you sit on your gay asses sipping tea while dressed like women.

Fuck you.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (05-31-2020), Trumpet (05-31-2020)

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You DO understand that "preexisting conditions" are with one all the time, 24/7/365, right?

I mean, there is no such thing as an occasional, intermittent, "comes & goes" heart condition.

You understand that.... don't you?
    What’s your point?

That’s the excuse of the coronavirus deniers. It was the same excuse used in the death of Eric Garner in NYC years ago. It’s the same excuse used for Lloyd.

The only excuse that will work is if Lloyd died of a massive and acute drug overdose. Otherwise, this cop caused his death.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    What’s your point?

That’s the excuse of the coronavirus deniers. It was the same excuse used in the death of Eric Garner in NYC years ago. It’s the same excuse used for Lloyd.

The only excuse that will work is if Lloyd died of a massive and acute drug overdose. Otherwise, this cop caused his death.
    The point is that you made a completely irrelevant, pointless, sarcastic comment about some coincidence that would be required for all his preexisting conditions to have occurred at exactly the same time he was being detained and held down by the police.

I merely pointed out to you that no coincidence would have been necessary if the guy was walking around 24/7 with some issue, like a bad heart for example. If that were the case and his condition was acute enough, any stressful situation at any time could have killed him.

Of course, he could have, as you, I and others have suggested, ingested a large quantity of drugs before the encounter with the police and that might have done him in.

So if you're wondering what my point is, it's that we don't know enough yet to go around saying the cop killed him.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the most rational thing to do is withhold judgement until we know more.

If it turns out the cop killed him, then the cop's future is very bleak and his life is essentially, over.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The point is that you made a completely irrelevant, pointless, sarcastic comment about some coincidence that would be required for all his preexisting conditions to have occurred at exactly the same time he was being detained and held down by the police.

I merely pointed out to you that no coincidence would have been necessary if the guy was walking around 24/7 with some issue, like a bad heart for example. If that were the case and his condition was acute enough, any stressful situation at any time could have killed him.

Of course, he could have, as you, I and others have suggested, ingested a large quantity of drugs before the encounter with the police and that might have done him in.

So if you're wondering what my point is, it's that we don't know enough yet to go around saying the cop killed him.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the most rational thing to do is withhold judgement until we know more.

If it turns out the cop killed him, then the cop's future is very bleak and his life is essentially, over.
    You’re making my point with “If that were the case and his condition was acute enough, any stressful situation at any time could have killed him.”

The point being that people live with preexisting conditions for years. With your claim above, absent that “stressful situation”, life goes on. At least in that short window.

I’m merely pointing out the obvious. Absent an acute drug overdose, that cop created the situation, and apparently prolonged it even after Floyd had died.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You’re making my point with “If that were the case and his condition was acute enough, any stressful situation at any time could have killed him.”

The point being that people live with preexisting conditions for years. With your claim above, absent that “stressful situation”, life goes on. At least in that short window.

I’m merely pointing out the obvious. Absent an acute drug overdose, that cop created the situation, and apparently prolonged it even after Floyd had died.
    Doing one's job as a police officer often times requires the forceful detention of a person who has been observed by and/or reported to the police for committing some sort of crime.

That does not equate to a cop creating the situation.

Chauvin was called to the scene by a local merchant for passing a fake $20 bill. If Chauvin attempted to question Floyd and he put up resistance requiring force to be used, Chauvin did not create the situation.

Quite the contrary aamof.

If Floyd passed a counterfeit $20 bill, he created the situation by breaking the law to begin with.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    You libtards live in a fairy tale land, where cops should have squirt guns, and hand out icecream to people. I live in the real world, where cops need to be armed, be able to make arrests, so they can take down gangs, and stop lawlessness.

I think cops should stop policing these neighborhoods. Let gangs rule. They will be begging for cops to come back day 1.
    Stop...I can't take it.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    If he had died hog tied in the car on the way to jail u fucking POSs would still be screaming murder

If this was white on white or black on white their would be no protest or riots!
    Dude...your grammar is showing.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Simple answer...... He didnt die from neck compression. Many of us said that about 5 minutes after the video came out.
    He died because three cops put their weight on his entire body.

17. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-31-2020)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-01-2020)

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It makes no difference, he died as a result of these cops actions. It’s why the 3rd degree murder charge.
    Hell...they convicted that girl who convinced her suicidal boyfriend to carbon monoxide himself to death. That was over the phone.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-01-2020)