Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rioters appear to have just murdered a man defending his shop from looters in Dallas

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    No! I am saying don't ever charge 20 looters with a machete- if you want to live!

Can we see your picture? I want to see if you are as stupid as you look!
    Maybe next time a shop owner simply breaks out the semi auto and starts popping rioters in mass. Hey,...I think your on to something there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

anonymoose (05-31-2020)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    No! I am saying don't ever charge 20 looters with a machete- if you want to live!

Can we see your picture? I want to see if you are as stupid as you look!
    Dont ever challenge cops IF YOU WANT TO LIVE. In the end You wont win, you cant win...ever. If only those people killed by cops would have been smart enuff to know this one simple rule they would all be alive today.

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Big Anime Tiddies View Post
    Based on what.
    LOL nice
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 Times in 8,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Lets bring this conversation back to reality:
    1) He is not dead.
    2) He is not murdered, because he is not dead.
    3) He does not own a business.
    4) He was not defending his business, because he does not own a business.
    5) For some reason, he was chasing people with a machete. He has claimed it was to defend his neighborhood.
    6) He does not live in the neighborhood, so his reason makes no sense.
    7) For some reason he was being followed by a friend filming him chase people with a machete.
    8) His friend immediately put the end of the video up on a Neo-Nazi website.
    9) And you are now presenting the Neo-Nazi version of the video, and what happened.
    10) Whites not trying to kill people with machetes can be seen freely moving around with no fear of violence. Even his friend with the camera is unafraid.

I could present a theory at this point, but it would just be a theory. I will say that there appears to be a few people doing some very odd things thinking it will spark something, and they all appear to be white and disliking blacks.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    my adrenaline pumped just watching that manslaughter. Poor soul's life is over by street thugs
    No one died, so it is not manslaughter. What we have to work out is why he was running around with a machete, and exactly what he was doing with that machete. Then we will know what is happening here.

Neo-Nazi propaganda is not going to help us get to the bottom of this. The Neo-Nazis are trying to get your adrenaline pumping to get you to go out and murder blacks. Do not fall for it.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    I screen capped this it is a clear incitement to imminent and likely unlawful action which fails the Brandenburg clear and probable test. Have fun in prison.
    I am not going to defend "fuck the police", much less his name. But I will point out that it has become very common for Republicans to call for mass murder. I mean trump himself did it. If we are going to start putting people in prison for inciting violence, I do not know if we are going to have enough cells to hold all of you.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    now if this white guy had shot one of them they would call him a racist also
    And we have supporting terrorism.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    According to this article, the man is in stable condition at a local hospital....

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/video...wd-of-looters/
    Oh no, you are ruining their Neo-Nazi fantasies.

Still no word on why he was linked to Neo-Nazis or attacking people with a machete?

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anti-racism = anti-White
    You have some whites on one side, and whites and blacks working together on the other side. You cannot call the side with whites and blacks working together anti-white. They may well be anti-you.

I had a family event at a synagogue that had been covered the night before with swastikas and MAGA graffiti. A lot of the people who went there were justifiably angry at the Alt Right, and spoke of doing violence to them. I tried to remain calm, and not perpetuate violence.

Whatever your grievances are, and there are some very real grievances out there, we need to fight the urge to commit violence.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    a shop owner is a reactionary fascist animal.. sure dude
    He is not a shop owner. And his friend did immediately put the end of the video on a Neo-Nazi website.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They're already defending it on twitter because the guy had a sword as he was trying to defend his shop but even if his justified use of force defending his property wasn't legitimate some asshole hit him in the head with a skateboard trucks out after he was down. That's murder 2 but if it was an out of state antifa terrorist who came there to loot and riot that is murder fucking one.
    He does not own a shop, and there are no shops being damaged. Look in the background, do you see a shop being attacked? It could be considered a riot, maybe. It looks more like a block party.

So why is he attacking people with a machete? That is the trigger for all this. For some reason, he and his friend went to a neighborhood he does not have a connection to. His friend filmed while he tried to hack people with a machete.

What people should have done was run away from him (obviously), and gotten the police to handle the situation. This is Texas, so they are legally allowed to handle the situation on their own. That means that beating him up might not be a crime. It certainly cannot be "murder 2", because he is alive. The worst you can get them on is assault, but they had no obligation to retreat in Texas. In England, it would be assault.

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    He should have armed himself, knowing the rabid vermin would be out.
    He did arm himself; he had a machete.

But lets say he showed up at a protest, with a gun. He would need to do some action to start the fight, which is hard to do if you are carrying a gun. The obvious action would be to start shooting... At that point it is really hard for him not to be the criminal.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

SO IT'S ATTEMPTED MURDER , INSTEAD OF MURDER...GOT IT.
    They stopped when he went limp, so you cannot get to attempted murder. He was attacking people with a machete, so it sounds like Texas self defense. Stand your ground means that they did not have to back down from him and his deadly weapon.

In most jurisdictions outside the USA, there is an obligation to retreat. If you can defend yourself by moving away, you are supposed to do that. This allows the situation to be calmed with the least amount of bloodshed.

Texas goes firmly the other way. Once he became a threat, they had the right to use deadly force against the threat.

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TEXAS (WHERE THIS HAPPENED) HASN'T; HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN READY, LIKE A ROOFTOP KOREAN.
    The buildings there are skyscrapers, and he would be trespassing. So you think this man should have trespassed, broken into a building to get to the roof, setup a sniper nest on the roof, and murdered people below who were protesting, but doing little damage?

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10 on 1...SO "TOUGH". BUNCHA PUNKASS LITTLE BITCHES.
    I have to question the wisdom of him picking a fight with ten people. This is the bizarre part about all this.

I am trying to figure out if he intended to lose, or whether he had some delusion that he could defeat a lot of people with his machete. I have noticed that Alt Right losers have over inflated self confidence in their fighting ability. They have seen a huge number of fighting films, and somehow think that is the way the world works.