Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 more years! LMFAO

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 14,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Nationwide riots, economic depression, global pandemic, a divided country all brought to us by a lying, incompetent clown, gameshow, bankrupt, fraud university, gluttonous conman you voted in because you are stupid and hateful resentful tribal cult disciples.

I simply must have more of this.

We knew. We told you. You said fuck you. You will never get the keys again. Apathy is over.

This election will be a bloodletting. So long dump. So long all racist, ignorant, science hating, backward fools.
    Thanks for fucking up so famously that you will never be heard from again.

Gee I wonder who is going to win in November.
    trump was a fluke that will never happen again. It was a perfect storm. The nation was running smoothly, albeit with the same underlying issues:

Congress getting nothing done due to the Gingrich model.

Congress enriching themselves at the expense of the electorate.

All of Washington enjoying the spoils of being in charge, and reaping millions.

trump comes up with a catchphrase about a swamp, never telling people that he's going to drain the swamp, and turn it into a sewer.

Hillary was a horrible candidate, even though she was the most competent person in the race. With nothing to lose, (or so they thought) a scant few chose to jump ship and vote for a guy they knew absolutely nothing about, aside from his lies.

If not for this situation, we might never have seen a Republican POTUS again in our lifetime.

After this fool, we might not.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-31-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,552 Times in 52,760 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    And then the corporate owned Dems need to be given the boot.
    Corporate-owned all of them, every last damn one.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cinnabar (05-31-2020)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    trump was a fluke that will never happen again. It was a perfect storm. The nation was running smoothly, albeit with the same underlying issues:

Congress getting nothing done due to the Gingrich model.

Congress enriching themselves at the expense of the electorate.

All of Washington enjoying the spoils of being in charge, and reaping millions.

trump comes up with a catchphrase about a swamp, never telling people that he's going to drain the swamp, and turn it into a sewer.

Hillary was a horrible candidate, even though she was the most competent person in the race. With nothing to lose, (or so they thought) a scant few chose to jump ship and vote for a guy they knew absolutely nothing about, aside from his lies.

If not for this situation, we might never have seen a Republican POTUS again in our lifetime.

After this fool, we might not.
    I pray that you are right about that. There will be no more America if we're stupid enough to let another (R) be in charge of any office higher than the local board of education or animal control dept.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Nationwide riots, economic depression, global pandemic, a divided country all brought to us by a lying, incompetent clown, gameshow, bankrupt, fraud university, gluttonous conman you voted in because you are stupid and hateful resentful tribal cult disciples.

We knew. We told you. You said fuck you. You will never get the keys again. Apathy is over.

This election will be a bloodletting. So long dump. So long all racist, ignorant, science hating, backward fools.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha........ You are one dumb motherfugger. Its also apparent you know little to nothing about politics and the electorate or what makes it tick.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,424 Times in 16,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did the Democrats find someone other than Joe to run? Because, if not.....

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,179 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    “I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right,” Trump tweeted Friday.“

Trump’s reference to a “radical left mayor” was particularly resonant in Minnesota, whose political fault lines are felt deepest between the liberal Twin Cities and a sea of red in much of the surrounding farmland and on the Iron Range.

The anarchists from Minnesota and outside of Minnesota should be arrested and charged with federal crimes.

A/G Barr is preparing to do so.
    Stupid Trump! Stupid Barr! And STUPID EARL! LOL THE THREE STOOGES!

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Did the Democrats find someone other than Joe to run? Because, if not.....
    Democrats could run a ham sandwich and win. The is very little enthusiasm among Democrats for Biden. The enthusiasm, which is through the roof, is to vote against Trump. He's gone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,424 Times in 16,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Democrats could run a ham sandwich and win. The is very little enthusiasm among Democrats for Biden. The enthusiasm, which is through the roof, is to vote against Trump. He's gone.
    A ham sandwich might be the better choice

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Corporate-owned all of them, every last damn one.
    As much as I admired Bernie's policies, I have to agree with Jimmy Dore here...particularly after the 14:00 point when Pelosi's name comes into the conversation.

Last edited by Cinnabar; 05-31-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Micabwer! Where you been? All safe in your entire white enclave?

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    Space alien invasion. Expect it.
    You're getting my hopes up. I'd side with the aliens.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

"Nationwide riots, economic depression, global pandemic"

None of those things have been caused by President Trump, he did not tell THOUSANDS of BLM terrorists and Antifa terrorists to go on the riot, destroying buildings and looting High End stores like Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc he also did not cause any economic depression or any global pandemic.

For the economic depression and the global pandemic it's the Communist Chinese who are to blame for the Chinese Wuhan Virus which started in Wuhan, China and then spread from there thanks to the CANCER that is Globalisation.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    You're getting my hopes up. I'd side with the aliens.
    As would I.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksonsprat22 For This Post:

Saudade (05-31-2020)

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    "Nationwide riots, economic depression, global pandemic"

None of those things have been caused by President Trump, he did not tell THOUSANDS of BLM terrorists and Antifa terrorists to go on the riot, destroying buildings and looting High End stores like Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc he also did not cause any economic depression or any global pandemic.

For the economic depression and the global pandemic it's the Communist Chinese who are to blame for the Chinese Wuhan Virus which started in Wuhan, China and then spread from there thanks to the CANCER that is Globalisation.
    These things exist, all on Trump's watch. I don't need to supply that he is incurious, fat, mendacious, misogynist, insulting to every out group, corrupt, subversive,
    hate fomenting, degrader of science, and is a racist, or a boorish low class lout. I don't need to connect these dots to the extant conditions. He's been the
    Big Orange cheese for three plus years. He OWNS all of it. And he is going to pay at the polls, and so are all the traitors who let him off the hook for his treason.

The buck stops with Trump. Au revoir, fat ass.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    [B]For the economic depression and the global pandemic it's the Communist Chinese who are to blame for the Chinese Wuhan Virus which started in Wuhan, China and then spread from there thanks to the CANCER that is Globalisation.
    Oh geeze, just what this place needs -- another unhinged Reichwing nutjob conspiracy Koolaid swallower.