Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Barr: DOJ will take action against crossing state lines for "violent rioting"

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    It's a 4 day orgy of riot you dumb Maoist
    there is no "revolution"- no desire for that in the USA by anyone but Marxists. This isn't 1962.

There are more then enough thugs however who'll latch on to any legit protest and riot instead
    Actually there is....the leaders have lost their followers.....for the just cause of poor performance.

There are also so many miserable worthless fucks who have nothing on their minds other than burning America down, for the alleged crime of making them miserable....and as we all know the Victim Culture Cult has indoctrinated into us that nothing that is wrong with us is ever our fault....we are always and forever victims.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Earl (05-31-2020), Grokmaster (05-30-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wonder when the "revolution" is heading to INDIANA.....

We had a few dozen very well behaved "protestors" down at the Circle,( the city is the only Democrat shit hole part of Indiana, besides Gary) for about three hours....then gone.

TODAY THEY SHOT ONE OF THEIR OWN...AND WERE THEN RUN OFF.

The THUGS know better than to start tearing shit up, and if they majorly fuckup and head out into the suburbs/semi-rural/rural areas, they'll be BEGGING FOR THE POLICE...and they know it.

OUR THUGS ARE MUCH BETTER BEHAVED THAN THOSE IN MINNESOTA, NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA, ETC....

It's CALLED "CASTLE DOCTRINE".
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 05-30-2020 at 11:55 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    The ring leaders are in Congress, and former presidents in northeastern and northwestern multi million dollar mansions, and mega billion dollar tech overlords, and social media wizards, and in the DOJ, and the state department, and PBS, and... DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE!
    When it takes over three years to hear about historic sedition at DOJ it is too late....we were too late....we fucked up.....and now we are so deeply fucked....
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"We" did not fuck anything up. Some of "We" have been shouting at the top of our lungs for ten years and twenty years that treason is underway to burn down this republic; one city block at a time. I repented of faith in man's failed us gov. when I saw justice die and OJ damned Simpson live.
    I hear you...I have been sounding the alarms since the early 80's.....but here is the thing.....most of the time I was either mocked or ignored.

This is a big motherfucking problem that I will not allow to be ignored.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is a solution to ending social injustice and violence in the streets, and traitors in gov. ...DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE! It only requires a few good men with orders to do their damned job, and liberate this nation of the domestic enemy in this land, and utterly destroy them. Kill them all.
    Counterpoint:

Said to me on the playground at Vandercook School 6th grade 1973....."Steve, why are you always so serious.....nobody likes that!".

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    It's a 4 day orgy of riot you dumb Maoist
    there is no "revolution"- no desire for that in the USA by anyone but Marxists. This isn't 1962.

There are more then enough thugs however who'll latch on to any legit protest and riot instead
    There’s always a segment of ‘opportunistic rioters/looters’ that will hijack a legitimate protest—but if Barr is right, and elements of it are being orchestrated then the hammer needs brought down on them.

These groups need to be exposed for who and what they are and labeled domestic terrorists—and then treated as such.

Hey, here’s a good use for FISA! Infiltrate them. See who is funding them. Follow the money to wherever it leads.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (05-31-2020)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,684 Times in 17,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FUCK THE POLICE View Post
    Everyone but the out of state white supremacist instigators, who the pigs and Trump are funding
    Identify the white supremacist instigators of the riots, burning and looting.

I'll wait.

10. #38 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

The second American revolution is happening right now . The true revolution that will establish a communist system in the United States, and the world, at last. The dream I had for so long thought impossible of world communism, is finally within our grasp. I am so happy .
    Your revolution and "dream" will disintegrate when it hits the rural areas.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (05-31-2020)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Oh yes they do, they block highways and intersections and attack people walking by. Tons of film on Youtube!

They are as hostile as any!

Why do dumbasses like you and Donald Trump keep telling people to drink household cleaners? WHat idiots!
    Liar.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

YES, we know you right wing anarchists are right out there in the middle of things smashing windows, setting fires, just to keep little idiots like you here trying to make it look like the people protesting are doing it.

You are a sucker! It's your people causing most of the problems!
    Post proof.

You are a liar.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The out of state agitators are largely white supremacists and fascists involved in false flag operations in combination with their friends in the FBI.

The reason you don't see the cops shutting down the KKK rallies is the same reason you don't ever see Hannah Montana and Miller Cyrus on the same room.
    Post proof, liar.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The out of staters are all Trump supporters and agitators.
    Post proof, Jimmy, or we will all know that you are posting out of your culo.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,581 Times in 9,988 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

YES, we know you right wing anarchists are right out there in the middle of things smashing windows, setting fires, just to keep little idiots like you here trying to make it look like the people protesting are doing it.

You are a sucker! It's your people causing most of the problems!
    You know,...when you say such OBVIOUS LIES like that all it does is make you look like an ass right? I mean,...its not like ANYONE AT ALL believes that, so why do it? Seems dumb to me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Earl (05-31-2020)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,581 Times in 9,988 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

The revolution is happening. Crack down more, that will make this process easier .
    If the revolution REALLY is starting it will be your death warrant, yours and other like minded individuals. Puff your chest with false bravado all you want,...but trust me...I KNOW THE FACTS and the reality of the situation. The left would be totally crushed in record time. Fastest civil war in history....LMAO! Death on a grand scale for your ilk, THAT is exactly what it would be.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    There’s always a segment of ‘opportunistic rioters/looters’ that will hijack a legitimate protest—but if Barr is right, and elements of it are being orchestrated then the hammer needs brought down on them.

These groups need to be exposed for who and what they are and labeled domestic terrorists—and then treated as such.

Hey, here’s a good use for FISA! Infiltrate them. See who is funding them. Follow the money to wherever it leads.
    Indeed.