Members banned from this thread: evince

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: what do the protestors actually want?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Yes ... just stealing is their goal .
    Yes. That is all one sees.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

The rioting Terrorists want free stuff, those behind the scenes who have orchestrated and are directing the chaos want the collapse of America. The COVID-19 thing has not been as effective as they hoped as the majority of people are refusing to stay under House Arrest and have NO LIFE and so they are going out and things are reopening and so Plan B has been activated Race Riots and general violent chaos.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    So, this is being driven by emotion instead of facts and evidence?

The racial component is. The the cop needs thrown in jail.
    We have the right to protest, no matter what.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Right to a peaceful protest.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Right to a peaceful protest.
    Yep.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Sailor (05-31-2020)

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    The rioting Terrorists want free stuff, those behind the scenes who have orchestrated and are directing the chaos want the collapse of America. The COVID-19 thing has not been as effective as they hoped as the majority of people are refusing to stay under House Arrest and have NO LIFE and so they are going out and things are reopening and so Plan B has been activated Race Riots and general violent chaos.
    ROFLMAO

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    About the only thing good about this is it’s kicked COVID to the back burner.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    The First Amendment is a beautiful thing.

Along with the rest of them. Including the Second Amendment.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-31-2020)

11. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The First Amendment is a beautiful thing.

Along with the rest of them. Including the Second Amendment.
    AMEN!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-31-2020)

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    That is what this is really about. I don't usually listen to Tucker Carlson as I don't watch Fox News anymore since they made a leftward turn a few years back, but a friend send me a link to his monologue the other night about all of this.

Like Grid said what happened to George on many levels was wrong. I don't think it was racism, but that is where we are with the left these days. Everything the democrat party does since the days when they formed the Ku Klux Klan as their de facto terrorist group through to Jim Crow laws and LBJs welfare to now is seen through the lens of race. Democrats see groups, not individuals.

This is about the police state that leftists support. It is like all things leftists support, they have no problem with it until it bites them back. They fueled ANTIFA their new KKK terrorist group. They fueled BLM which is nothing but another terrorist group. They are nothing if not multicultural.

No sane person supports what happened to George, but what the fuck do these leftists want us to do about it? If they haven't been paying attention the entire country has been "listening to the experts" like the leftists demanded and stayed in their houses and shut down their businesses.

Personally I believe that the left wing terrorists knew that they were losing the chinese virus narrative and this just simply took its place. Don't want to close your business for a virus? Fine we will use our terrorist groups like ANTIFA and BLM to burn the fucker down.

The entire democrat party should be brough up on RICO charges

There is one good thing to come out of all of this though, we now know we don't have to worry about social distancing and masks anymore
    I have been sounding the alarms for so many years about America's mistakes, only to be mocked as a Chicken Little and been generally ignored.....and now it is probably too late to avoid BIG PAIN because too many of the people suck. Only pain can teach us what we need to relearn now, reason and evidence and truth failed to get the needed reforms done. We are so rotted out now just as the Chinese are coming for us, there is almost no chance that we will be able to fend them off.

It brings me some comfort that I was in the majority right about what I saw wrong with my peers during this life starting from the age of four, it beings me even more comfort that I will be dead soon, most of the Hell that is on its way I will be able to avoid. I also feel good about warning my kids as they were growing up, though only two of three listened.

Mostly I am really sad about what has happened to my people..... even with what I was seeing and understanding going all the way back to the sixties I never dreamed that America would collapse this far this fast during my lifetime.....I am in a form of shock I think.

I agree with most of your post except the Right and the Republicans have been failing for decades as well.....there are almost no people who measured up.....there are almost no people who measure up now.

We are so fucked.
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 05-31-2020 at 06:21 PM.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I have been sounding the alarms for so many years about America's mistakes, only to be mocked as a Chicken Little and been generally ignored.....and now it is probably too late to avoid BIG PAIN because too many of the people suck. Only pain can teach us what we need to relearn now, reason and evidence and truth failed to get the needed reforms done. We are so rotted out now just as the Chinese are coming for us, there is almost no chance that we will be able to fend them off.

It brings me some comfort that I was in the majority right about what I saw wrong with my peers during this life starting from the age of four, it beings me even more comfort that I will be dead soon, most of the Hell that is on its way I will be able to avoid. I also feel good about warning my kids as they were growing up, though only two of three listened.

Mostly I am really sad about what has happened to my people..... even with what I was seeing and understanding going all the way back to the sixties I never dreamed that America would collapse this far this fast during my lifetime.....I am in a form of shock I think.

I agree with most of your post except the Right and the Republicans have been failing for decades as well.....there are almost no people who measured up.....there are almost no people who measure up now.

We are so fucked.
    I give the Republican Party no quarter. I have moved to my mountain retreat where there is safety. If this shit gets to me there, then we are all really fucked. Eventually the looters will stop. They can't keep this up forever. They are expending too much emotion and energy.

But, then it will be time for the clean up

This was all too coordinated. It was not spontaneous.

These are the last gasps of the dying left. America has seen worse

It is time to start putting bullets in these rioters heads

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I give the Republican Party no quarter. I have moved to my mountain retreat where there is safety. If this shit gets to me there, then we are all really fucked. Eventually the looters will stop. They can't keep this up forever. They are expending too much emotion and energy.

But, then it will be time for the clean up

This was all too coordinated. It was not spontaneous.

These are the last gasps of the dying left. America has seen worse

It is time to start putting bullets in these rioters heads
    Leaders in places like Seattle have been for years fanning the flames of chaos, this is only going to get worse because they refuse to learn. As the Depression advances and as the law and order situation in cities continues to get worse and as those who do still have jobs continue to often work from home the cities are going to get greatly depopulated.....performance always did matter......the Lefty run major cities are not only going to continue their recent trend of major decay, but the pace is going to pick up.

And yes.....there has long been an underground effort to kill America....this is coordinated....I fully expect that the Chinese and Chinese sympathizers (America hating globalists carrying American citizenship often times) are funding this....they are promoting Americas decline.
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 05-31-2020 at 07:13 PM.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

last night in Grand Rapids, idiots smashed all the windows in the art museum.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”