Thread: Word on the street is.......

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    At this point, it's hard to tell what they officially consider commentary vs. what they consider reporting.
    They usually put those under opinion and blog sections.

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The SPLC map you posted the link to and from which I posted the actual map, says there are 15 known hate groups in Idaho, vs 23 known hate groups in Florida.

The rest of the numbers speak for themselves.

We have cities in Florida with bigger populations than your entire state, yet you have over half as many hate groups as we have.

What does that prove?

That Idahoans are more attracted to hate groups than Floridians are by a significant factor.

Suck it up, buttercup.
    67 to 7. Five in your own town. There is one in a neighboring city here. Anti-muslim. I have to travel 400 miles to encounter those others in secluded North Idaho. You? Just a few blocks. :rofl2;

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map/by-state

3. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

I guess that means the DOJ is ignorant too then. Surely, someone of your legal stature should have been investigating.
    DOJ made the same determination the grand jury did.

Once again, dimwit. Wilson was never tried. Wilson was never charged.

That changes nothing in my claim. Shitty training. Shitty cop. Shitty decision. Shitty outcome.

4. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

With a huge crackdown, Trump can capture Antifa, both of them. You guys are such scaredy cats. Antifa is coming for you. Hide under your beds.

5. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    With a huge crackdown, Trump can capture Antifa, both of them. You guys are such scaredy cats. Antifa is coming for you. Hide under your beds.
    Trump is so incompetent it is funny. Apparently antifa has a well organized 10,000 members.

6. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    WE AGREE THAT ANTIFA ARE TERRORIST COWARDS...HOW "FUNNY".

DOZENS SHOT , AT LEAST FOUR DEAD, DUE TO YOUR BLM /ANTIFA/SOROS/DNC FUNDED THUGS....
    As Minnesota officials blamed violent protests on organized groups from out of state, far-right extremists here on JPP increasingly began blaming billionaire George Soros for playing a shadowy role behind the riots taking place in cities across the country—employing an old conspiracy theory always based on false information and anti-semitic tropes.

State authorities said they were monitoring alleged criminals online, including posts from suspected white supremacist groups trying to incite violence by promoting looting and mayhem in Minneapolis.

But many right-wing conservatives have begun to resurrect the same old Bullshit conspiracy theory about billionaire George Soros—who is a major donor to liberal and progressive causes—to make unsubstantiated claims that he is the mastermind behind organizing protests and riots.

Soros has poured billions into his philanthropic Open Society Foundations, which funds projects around the world to advance democracy and also domestically funds politically charged organizations ranging from Planned Parenthood to Black Lives Matter, which are often involved in grassroots protests.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-31-2020 at 09:33 PM.

7. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Michael Brown was killed by a poorly trained and stupid fucking cop. The cop actively chased that massively obese 300 pound kid somewhere around 50, 60, 70 yards. Yet, when Brown turned around, the cop chose not to retreat that same distance and call for assistance. Shitty cop, shitty training, shitty decision making. Shitty result.
    I disagree with you there. Brown assaulted Darren Wilson first, reaching into his squad car in attempt to take his gun, then he ran. If I were Wilson chasing him and he stopped abruptly and turned around BANG. I never faulted Wilson.

8. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let’s see. The death penalty for Brown was appropriate for his crime?
    Maybe not but Wilson's actions were appropriate under the circumstances.

9. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He did try to kill the cop only moments before. So, I'm fine with that.
    Precisely. The Michael Brown incident and the Floyd incident are entirely different.

10. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    Natural reaction to being stopped for jaywalking. Try to murder the cop over a $10 fine.
    Brown assaulted Wilson, that changed the entire picture. Wilson had every reason to consider him dangerous and not take any chances. Chauvin had no reason whatsoever to consider Floyd dangerous, he was cuffed behind his back flat on his belly and Chauvin proceeded to kill him. Even after begging for relief. There is NO comparison between Brown and Floyd.

11. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    So,.....a dozen cities no longer exist? They are just GONE? BURNED TOTALLY to the ground like Hiroshima? LMAO! Or is a very small part of the city messed up? What grandiose dreams you have......
    Yeah just a "small part of the city messed up" and the media never should have bothered covering it. What a sick individual.

12. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Life is quite simple most of the time. DONT DO BAD SHIT....... YOU LIVE. Do bad shit and mess with cops,... yeah, you probably die. Mostly from stupidity....
    Yes very simple, you allow cops like Chauvin on your force you are likely to have your police station burned to the ground.

13. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There have been protests against harassment, and most of them have been peaceful. However, when protests happen regarding someone being killed, they tend to be less peaceful.

My argument from the beginning has been that the media did everything it could to escalate tensions regarding this. The end result is more ad revenue for them and riots for various cities.
    Except thats bullshit. Of course its covered on local news just like the shootings in chicago but this one lead to civil unrest leading to more news and then a city on fire that lead to national news. Your blaming media is very weak.

14. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Antifa should have been declared a Terrorist Organisation already like on January 20 2017. Let's see IF they get declared it now, but chances are the usual suspects like the SPLC will be running to some Leftist Judge who will declare that President Trump has no right to declare the Antifa POS terrorists and the ENTIRE Democrat Party agree and the MSM slugs will agree and broadcast the Leftist Propaganda about how great Antifa are and that EVERYONE should just 24/7 keep babbling on about Non-Existent White Supremacists with Pointy White Hoods....oh I forgot the Ku Klux Klan with the Pointy White Hoods were the FIRST Democrat organised Terrorist Organisation
    trump doesn't have the right to declare them terrorist org and the followers of groups such as kkk as well as other racist groups today are ALL rightwing. Nobody gives a shit about who founded them but racist shitheads.

15. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never said he was some stand up guy. What I’m saying is that his offense, and that he was fleeing Wilson, does not justify the death penalty.

Shitty cop, shitty training, shitty decision making. Shitty outcome.
    You stick your hands into a cop car reaching for his gun and then flee, at night, and while being chased stop quickly and turn around and I'm the cop, I'm going to suspect you are about to gun me down and I'm shooting first. I could give a shit about stealing cigars an hour before, that's immaterial. Browns killing was rightfully justifiable homicide, Floyds killing was not.