Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Hundreds of SJWs converge on Central Fl street where Chauvin owns a vacation rental..

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    And Trump, the guy you've been defending and coddling, shut off the lights and ran into the basement to suck his thumb.

In other words, typical Conservative leadership.
    LV is still spinning himself into a progressive whirling dervish

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Earl (06-01-2020)

3. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Due to the inherent difficulty law enforcement always has in obtaining the required level of hard evidence to charge, try and obtain conviction, you clueless dimwit fucktard.

Search and seizure requirements under the constitution allow these groups to conceal evidence and continue their ILLEGAL actions.

That's why the FBI tries to put infiltrators and informants within these groups.

To obtain enough evidence to get arrest warrants.

You are even stupider than I've given you credit for all these years if you had to have that explained to you.
    the paramilitartay training is evident. the weapons are evident. no infiltration required -
    if it was that simple they'd just get raided.

But there has to be an active criminal plot -and yes that is difficult.. I hung out with a few back in the 80's
    because a girl i was screwing brother was in the PA. woods doing this junk.

They were mostly Keystone cops. I'd smoke their dope and maybe a line of coke
    ( they were always cranked up nd super-paranoid) and go fuck the woman when they got active.
    They were more dangerous to themselves then the world

4. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You shouldn't doubt me. God and I have an excellent relationship. If you stop being a fucking asshole and actually pay attention to what you are doing, maybe you can have one too.
    I don't know who it is you're having a relationship with, but if he told you he thought I was a little turd its pretty obvious it wasn't God......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Must be rough for you; having spent all this time talking up Trump only to be left holding the stinking bag of shit he handed you when he turned tail and ran away like a little bitch.

If I was in your shoes, I'd probably feel humiliated too. After all, you've spent the last 3 1/2 years posturing rugged toughness, only to see your cult leader run away like a coward from unarmed people.

Makes me think you're a little bitch too.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump had to run to a safe space to suck his thumb and hold his blankee.

7. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I don't know who it is you're having a relationship with, but if he told you he thought I was a little turd its pretty obvious it wasn't God......
    What does your God say about leaders who run away and hide in basements?

8. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Must be rough for you; having spent all this time talking up Trump only to be left holding the stinking bag of shit he handed you when he turned tail and ran away like a little bitch.

If I was in your shoes, I'd probably feel humiliated too. After all, you've spent the last 3 1/2 years posturing rugged toughness, only to see your cult leader run away like a coward from unarmed people.

Makes me think you're a little bitch too.

^ LV

9. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

YOU FUCKING MORON
    it's RIGHT IN THE wording of each subsection !! "by force or violence"

What a complete fool you continue to demonstrate yourself to be -but we knew this going in
    You are just confirming that fact. I doubt you were an English teacher as well. probably a janitor
    OH, I get it now... you're just acting like a clueless retard on purpose because you get some kind of sick satisfaction out of it.

Kind of like when you make your mommy spank you in your dirty diaper.

QUOTE: "Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States...."

QUOTE: "Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States...."

QUOTE: "Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government..."

QUOTE: "If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section...."

QUOTE: "As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons."

The references to "by force or violence" deal with INTENT not the actual commission of violent activity.

And besides, there are many, many documented cases of these groups which Trump is protecting because they vote for him, having engaged in all manner of violent activity.

Are you admitting here in front of everybody that you are too illiterate to understand the wording of this law like everyone else does?

How shamelessly stupid you are.

Last edited by Nomad; 06-01-2020 at 10:43 AM.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

the paramilitartay training is evident. the weapons are evident. no infiltration required -
    if it was that simple they'd just get raided.

But there has to be an active criminal plot -and yes that is difficult.. I hung out with a few back in the 80's
    because a girl i was screwing brother was in the PA. woods doing this junk.

They were mostly Keystone cops. I'd smoke their dope and maybe a line of coke
    ( they were always cranked up nd super-paranoid) and go fuck the woman when they got active.
    They were more dangerous to themselves then the world
    You are a lying, stoner burn out and phony baloney poser.

GTF out of my home state and go back to the shit hole you crawled out of.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^ LV
    You REALLY, REALLY hate that I'm rubbing this cowardice in your face.

So much that you can't even defend it. Instead, you posture that you don't care when we know you're a liar who does care quite a bit about how you're perceived, and how Trump is perceived. That's why you've spent the last three years doing everything you can to coddle and support Trump.

Now that his actions have validated everything we've been saying about him, suddenly this vociferous defense of Trump is chucked aside because it's no longer convenient to defend someone who is so obviously a coward.

No one buys this act of yours.

12. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Duuuude! You're just compounding one lie with another. First you falsely claimed I posted "people steal 80" tvs out of Target because they believe in a righteous cause", which I didn't and you refuse to retract your lie. Now you are lying again by claiming I attributed "higher motives to rioters who are doing nothing beyond violence, arson and theft." How can such a liar like you honestly claim to be a Christian?

Shouldn't you change your username to "Son of Satan" or "Hell's Demon"? That'd be more honest on your part.
    sad.....you even lie to yourself.......do you or do you not believe that rioting is youthful enthusiasm and legitimate free speech.......do you have the balls to answer that question?.........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sad.....you even lie to yourself.......do you or do you not believe that rioting is youthful enthusiasm and legitimate free speech.......do you have the balls to answer that question?.........
    Rioting is the language of the marginalized.

Trump doesn't understand that language, which is why he hid in his basement with the lights off. Total pussy.

14. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-01-2020)

15. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Indeed.

LV was just challenged on another thread and folded.

Another Dumber 76 or Moonie.

16. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What does your God say about leaders who run away and hide in basements?
    render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's and render unto Demmycrats the backs of your hand......

17. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Rioting is the language of the marginalized.
    at least you admit to believing it.....Dutch Uncle is refusing to admit it even to himself......