Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Hundreds of SJWs converge on Central Fl street where Chauvin owns a vacation rental..

1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    NEWSWEEK - Tuesday, June 2, 2020

U.S. Park Police Chief Says No Tear Gas Was Used on Washington D.C. Protesters Before Trump's Church Visit
    By Jeffery Martin On 6/2/20 at 6:01 PM EDT

Acting Chief Gregory T. Monahan of the United States Park Police said officers did not use tear gas against protesters near the White House on Monday, according to a statement released Tuesday.

Reports of officers using tear gas against protesters in Lafayette Park circulated Monday, with many saying the demonstrators were expelled from the area to make way for a photo opportunity by President Donald Trump at St. John's Episcopal Church.

According to Tuesday's statement, the USPP was assisting the United States Secret Service with the installation of temporary fencing inside the park. Protesters, however, "became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers' weapons."

While pepper balls and smoke canisters were used against the protesters, "no tear gas was used by USSP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park."
    https://www.newsweek.com/us-park-pol...church-1508239
    more fake news

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

RB 60 (06-03-2020), Stretch (06-02-2020)

3. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Which is just one of many reasons why my posts are funnier than yours. Yes, I was wrong about the rubber bullets and tear gas as I've mentioned twice before (now three times for you mentally handicapped types) and I encouraged Trump to order more of their use. Now you are shitting your pants over my recommendation. It seems there is no pleasing you which is why I think the reason you are so emotionally upset with me is because of the assbeating not because of our discussion on rubber bullets and Trump.
    even your dumb ass pics are lies. your self declared victory is another lie -
    only losers declare their own victory despite their flailing posts

Acting Chief Gregory T. Monahan of the United States Park Police said officers did not use tear gas against protesters near the White House on Monday, according to a statement released Tuesday.
    you fail to question fake news reports in a gleeful leap towards sliming Trump no matter the truth

Your brain is as ossified as your clinging to a "Goldwater Republican";
    an extinct political animal of the 1960's you imagine capable of existing now in 2020

4. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    even your dumb ass pics are lies. your self declared victory is another lie -
    only losers declare their own victory despite their flailing posts

you fail to question fake news reports in a gleeful leap towards sliming Trump no matter the truth

Your brain is as ossified as your clinging to a "Goldwater Republican";
    an extinct political animal of the 1960's you imagine capable of existing now in 2020
    Your butthurt screams are slightly amusing as are your false claims, rants and denigration of the Republican Party. Every day you prove you are not an American, much less an American conservative.

Get a grip. Grow a pair.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your butthurt screams are slightly amusing as are your false claims, rants and denigration of the Republican Party. Every day you prove you are not an American, much less an American conservative.

Get a grip. Grow a pair.
    now it's baseless insults..true desperation on your part.
    ~~

I didn't insult the Republican party -not that I GAF about political partys - I insulted you for living in the past

6. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Nothing wrong with progress and the increase of American citizen's rights. How do you define "progressivism"?

I do not see the Left as winning anything in the 00s; President Bush served his full 8 years. The US, in coordination with other nations, successfully neutralized al-Qaeda. Agreed both parties are becoming more authoritarian. They each seem to be competing to see whose authority will be imposed upon all Americans instead of seeing which side can provide the most freedoms.
    In the context of my post, progressivism refers to identity politics. The left has shifted its focus somewhat away from working class issues and instead toward pandering to various identity groups -- whether through racebaiting, feminist extremism, or various forms of trans nonsense.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Saudade For This Post:

RB 60 (06-03-2020)

8. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    now it's baseless insults..true desperation on your part.
    ~~

I didn't insult the Republican party -not that I GAF about political partys - I insulted you for living in the past

[video=youtube_share;EsCyC1dZiN8]https://youtu.be/EsCyC1dZiN8
    LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Your fantasies are mildly amusing. Childish, but amusing. Your denigration of conservative values is one reason why I think you are not who you claim to be.

9. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    In the context of my post, progressivism refers to identity politics. The left has shifted its focus somewhat away from working class issues and instead toward pandering to various identity groups -- whether through racebaiting, feminist extremism, or various forms of trans nonsense.
    Identity politics is a seperate issue from progressivisim, but I agree that people who call themselves "progressives" use identity politics. OTOH, so do some people who call themselves "conservatives" as shown by the Unite the Right rally.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Nomad (06-03-2020)

11. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't see them as "cold blooded murderers". I think they, more specifically their officer, fucked up. You and I were discussing whether they turned in unison, as if ordered, or that one numbnut started shooting and 27 others started firing blindly. In your version of the story, they're just NG dumbasses who were lucky to not shoot each other. In my version an officer ordered them to turn and fire. He's seen in front firing his .45. From the picture, it appears the slide is back.
    So you honestly believe US forces were ordered to fire on unarmed US citizens, and even worse they obeyed. You may be right we will never know what truly happened that day.

But I find it hard to believe of all the people around the Guardsmen including Guard members not one person said they heard an order to fire. Given the anti-military sentiment at the time if such an order to fire had been given someone would have heard it and gone to the media. The "officer" would have had to yell the order for his troops to hear it, in which case others would have heard it. BTW they were wearing gas masks at the time. You can yell when wearing one but all that comes out is muffled so a person would have to be really close to hear the order. I'm sorry I just can't buy your explanation. I don't believe the action was orchestrated. But noting more than young scared troops tragically overreacting.

You say they fucked up well that is a no brainer.

12. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Your fantasies are mildly amusing. Childish, but amusing. Your denigration of conservative values is one reason why I think you are not who you claim to be.
    I dont denigrate conservatism. more lies. I denigrate trying to live in the past with "Goldwater values"
    Trump is a populist, which is why I support him against the entrenched useless DC politicians on both sides of the aisle

13. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    So you honestly believe US forces were ordered to fire on unarmed US citizens...
    First, why the shock? It's been done before.

Second, they were issued live ammo. The officer is clearly in front firing his .45. The reports stated 28 Guardsmen turned in unison and fired. As I posted, I think the officer, probably a 1LT, maybe a CAPT, fucked up and gave the order.

14. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I dont denigrate conservatism. more lies.
    You ridiculed Senator Barry "Mr. Conservative" Goldwater's conservative values and seek to replace it with "modern conservatism". What, in your opinion are "modern conservative" values?

15. #312 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

You ridiculed Senator Barry "Mr. Conservative" Goldwater's conservative values and seek to replace it with "modern conservatism". What, in your opinion are "modern conservative" values?
    Trump

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (06-03-2020)

17. #313 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I dont denigrate conservatism. more lies. I denigrate trying to live in the past with "Goldwater values"
    Trump is a populist, which is why I support him against the entrenched useless DC politicians on both sides of the aisle
    You are exactly the kind of gullible dupe/useful tool he counted upon to buy into that ruse and put his ass into the WH so he could increase the value of his own name brand.

Originally, he never really even wanted to win. He just wanted the free publicity of the campaign.

But he screwed up and accidentally won.

Now he couldn't give a shit about his fan base or any concerns they might have.

All he does is appeal to the ignorance, narrow-mindedness, prejudice and self-interest of low-end people.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

18. #314 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Hatred, ignorance, gullibility, greed, anger, frustration, paranoia, self-interest, lack of empathy, short-sightedness....
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Doc Dutch (06-03-2020)

20. #315 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

federalism, ( and the 10th) and deficit reduction - neither of which Republican are capable of doing.

Modern conservatives brought us interventionism under the guise of American exceptionalism.
    Bill Kristol et all are the same as Madeline Albright's "responsibility to protect" garbage
    that gave us the destruction of Libya by the lies US/NATO did to assassinate Qadaffi

But i'm not worried about conservative values - i eschew ideology - it's lame and leads to a LayZ mind

I'm happy with Trumps non-interventionism and "America First" type trade and economic policies -
    which is closer to populism then either D or R.