Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 354

Thread: Hundreds of SJWs converge on Central Fl street where Chauvin owns a vacation rental..

  1. #286 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,105
    Thanks
    1,997
    Thanked 3,126 Times in 2,451 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 424 Times in 403 Posts

    Default

    Trump used Tear Gas to clear the protestors for his photo op. Too bad he didn't use rubber bullets and water cannons, eh?

    Religious leaders were not pleased by Trump's use of the Bible as a show prop.


    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/5313842002/
    The bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington condemned President Donald Trump on Monday for his visit to St. John's Episcopal Church near the White House after law enforcement officers used tear gas to clear protesters from the area.

    "Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese without permission as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for," Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde told CNN.

    "And to do so... he sanctioned the use of tear gas by police officers in riot gear to clear the church yard. I am outraged," Budde said.


    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...visit-n1221876
    Lawmakers and religious leaders — including the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington — voiced outrage after police used tear gas against peaceful protesters outside the White House to clear the crowd for President Donald Trump to do a photo-op at nearby St. John's church on Monday evening.

    The Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of the Washington diocese, said Tuesday that Trump held up the Bible in front of St. John's "as if it were a prop or an extension of his military and authoritarian position."


    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy -- لا يوجد صديق أفضل ولا عدو أسوأ "
    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  2. #287 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,105
    Thanks
    1,997
    Thanked 3,126 Times in 2,451 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 424 Times in 403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    oh sorry.....I didn't realize the difference between "youthful energy" and "youthful enthusiasm" would leave you enough room to try to wriggle out of your corner..........actually it isn't enough room........you want an honest answer to the question?........there is no difference......suck it, liar.........you were responding to this......
    LOL. Thanks for proving you are either a liar or so immensely dense you can't see the difference between your claims and what people actually posted. No worries; I'm positive most people can figure out you're a lying POS. Have a Blessed Day!
    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy -- لا يوجد صديق أفضل ولا عدو أسوأ "
    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  3. #288 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    90,957
    Thanks
    5,594
    Thanked 25,597 Times in 20,435 Posts
    Groans
    2,149
    Groaned 2,178 Times in 2,074 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    LOL. Thanks for proving you are either a liar or so immensely dense you can't see the difference between your claims and what people actually posted. No worries; I'm positive most people can figure out you're a lying POS. Have a Blessed Day!
    expected......slap you in the face with the truth and you run instead of apologizing...........defintely a demmycrat to the bone........must be your youthful ethusiam bubbling up.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  4. #289 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    38,000
    Thanks
    9,981
    Thanked 15,265 Times in 10,719 Posts
    Groans
    216
    Groaned 1,560 Times in 1,485 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Trump used Tear Gas to clear the protestors for his photo op. Too bad he didn't use rubber bullets and water cannons, eh?
    Trump didn't use tear gas - you gas lighting, gas bag/ You have to weasel everything being a #NeverTrump

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Stretch (06-02-2020)

  6. #290 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,105
    Thanks
    1,997
    Thanked 3,126 Times in 2,451 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 424 Times in 403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Trump didn't use tear gas - you gas lighting, gas bag/ You have to weasel everything being a #NeverTrump
    Proving once again you are a scumbag liar or a fucking clueless foreign agent: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-church-visit/
    Washington D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser slammed the “shameful” decision of federal park police to use rubber bullets and tear gas to clear protestors from Lafayette Square ahead of President Trump’s visit to historic St. John’s Episcopal Church.

    After Attorney General William P. Barr appeared in the park, where protesters chanted his name with expletives, the National Guard, U.S. Park Police, and Secret Service began to advance before the 7 p.m. curfew imposed by Bowser.

    The president, who called himself “your president of law and order” as well as “an ally of all peaceful protestors” in comments from the Rose Garden, then walked off the White House grounds shortly after the curfew to visit the church, which was set on fire during riots Sunday night. Standing in front of the church for photos, Trump held a Bible and promised to keep the country safe.

    Bowser later took to Twitter to condemn the federal actions. “A full 25 minutes before the curfew & w/o provocation, federal police used munitions on peaceful protestors in front of the White House,” she said, adding that it would make the job of D.C. police “more difficult.”



    https://time.com/5846449/trump-church-protests/
    Before police launched tear gas and rubber bullets within a block of the White House. Before officers on horseback charged a line of protestors. Before President Donald Trump held up a Bible in front of a church with the sting of chemicals still in the air. There were the trucks.

    Shortly after 5 p.m. on Monday in Washington, a line of nine military trucks carrying National Guard troops in helmets and tan camouflage uniforms slowly rolled onto the White House grounds and down a narrow alley past the entrance to the West Wing, the canvas tops passing just below the windows of the offices of the President’s chief of staff, the vice president and the national security advisor.

    Protestors, calling for an end to police violence and systematic racial discrimination, could be heard chanting louder across Lafayette Square Park as the District of Columbia National Guard vehicles drove out of the White House’s north gate, and turned right along a fence line that, on another June evening, would have been dotted with tourists snapping selfies in front of the north portico’s iconic columns.

    The rare showing of military might at the White House was just the beginning of the orchestrated drama Trump had set in motion. Inside the White House, a podium was being set up in the Rose Garden for Trump to address the nation roiled by wide-spread protests and vandalism following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody. In the surrounding blocks, police and federal officers were positioning themselves as more protestors gathered and the 7 p.m. curfew neared.


    A few hours before, Trump held a conference call with state governors, telling them some had been “weak” in responding to the protests. Trump had his own ideas on how to handle unrest, and he had been stung by reports the Secret Service had taken him into the White House bunker on Friday night as protests outside escalated. While the President has little control over how states use their police or national guard troops, in Washington, D.C. he does command a large array of federal forces including the Secret Service, the United States Park Police, the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the U.S. Marshals and the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy -- لا يوجد صديق أفضل ولا عدو أسوأ "
    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  7. #291 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    13,881
    Thanks
    1,965
    Thanked 7,375 Times in 5,462 Posts
    Groans
    1,015
    Groaned 301 Times in 286 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Below is a picture of the Kent State shooting (Yes, I turned it into a meme for fun). Note the soldier with the .45 in the far left side of the picture. Any guesses what his position is in the platoon? I disagree that they were poorly trained. They were all trained to the same level as active duty forces and some even went to Vietnam: https://www.wfyi.org/news/articles/v...n-war-memorial.

    I will note that they are typical Army, not Marines. 67 shots and only 17 hits.



    Sorry if I was misleading: I fully support shooting looters. What I don't condone is putting innocent people act risk in an effort to shoot a looter. Experienced hunters and military personnel alike know to not shoot blindly into anything since doing so may result in killing an innocent person.
    You are entitled to your opinion. I find it amazing that you believe that well trained officers would order his troops to fire on American citizens and even worse that those same troops would obey a clearly unlawful order. Remember these so called well trained troops had absolutely no training in crowd control much less riot control. They were told that they could fire if they felt their life was threatened.

    I am not in anyway excusing what happened I am simply trying to explain the possible reasons for the shooting. The other hole in your theory is during the following investigations not one guard member said there was an order to fire. The troops involved stated they feared for their lives, how are we to know just what they were thinking. Kent State was an awful moment in our history and Vietnam divided this country like no other war has. It is history time to let it rest.

    BTW I understand Guard and reserve troops now receive riot and crowd control training.

  8. #292 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,105
    Thanks
    1,997
    Thanked 3,126 Times in 2,451 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 424 Times in 403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion. I find it amazing that you believe that well trained officers would order his troops to fire on American citizens and even worse that those same troops would obey a clearly unlawful order. Remember these so called well trained troops had absolutely no training in crowd control much less riot control. They were told that they could fire if they felt their life was threatened.

    I am not in anyway excusing what happened I am simply trying to explain the possible reasons for the shooting. The other hole in your theory is during the following investigations not one guard member said there was an order to fire. The troops involved stated they feared for their lives, how are we to know just what they were thinking. Kent State was an awful moment in our history and Vietnam divided this country like no other war has. It is history time to let it rest.

    BTW I understand Guard and reserve troops now receive riot and crowd control training.
    You are free to believe the "reports" of the very people who murdered 4 Americans. The picture itself tells the tale.


    I don't know how old you are, but the 60s were pretty rough (Yes, Kent State was 1970, but "the Sixties" continued until the Ford administration). The shit
    happening these days is pretty tame in comparison.
    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy -- لا يوجد صديق أفضل ولا عدو أسوأ "
    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  9. #293 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    13,881
    Thanks
    1,965
    Thanked 7,375 Times in 5,462 Posts
    Groans
    1,015
    Groaned 301 Times in 286 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You are free to believe the "reports" of the very people who murdered 4 Americans. The picture itself tells the tale.


    I don't know how old you are, but the 60s were pretty rough (Yes, Kent State was 1970, but "the Sixties" continued until the Ford administration). The shit
    happening these days is pretty tame in comparison.
    You want my age I was 19 when I joined the AF. Was sent to Vietnam in 1967 came home in 1968. So sport I was a Nam vet and suffered the antiwar protests. When Kent State happened I was back on active duty. I saw every report and news item I could find. Now if you wish to believe those young troops were cold blooded murderers that is your choice. I don't give a fuck what one picture shows. You have no idea if the pic you think is so fucking damning is at the start or near the end of the shooting. Remember 70 rounds were fired.

    I am starting to believe you were one of those ass holes that spit on me and called me a baby killer, when I got home. Back then we had to travel in uniform and this made us targets of the hatred. This discussion shows you have a closed mind on this subject.
    Last edited by Eagle_Eye; 06-02-2020 at 01:27 PM.

  10. #294 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    13,881
    Thanks
    1,965
    Thanked 7,375 Times in 5,462 Posts
    Groans
    1,015
    Groaned 301 Times in 286 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You are free to believe the "reports" of the very people who murdered 4 Americans. The picture itself tells the tale.


    I don't know how old you are, but the 60s were pretty rough (Yes, Kent State was 1970, but "the Sixties" continued until the Ford administration). The shit
    happening these days is pretty tame in comparison.
    You do know that NCO's carry sidearms also.
    Last edited by Eagle_Eye; 06-02-2020 at 01:24 PM.

  11. #295 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,105
    Thanks
    1,997
    Thanked 3,126 Times in 2,451 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 424 Times in 403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    You want my age I was 19 when I joined the AF. Was sent to Vietnam in 1967 came home in 1968. So sport I was a Nam vet and suffered the antiwar protests. When Kent State happened I was back on active duty. I saw every report and news item I could find. Now if you wish to believe those young troops were cold blooded murderers that is your choice. I don't give a fuck what one picture shows. You have no idea if the pic you think is so fucking damning is at the start or near the end of the shooting. Remember 70 rounds were fired.

    I am starting to believe you were one of those ass holes that spit on me and called me a baby killer, when I got home. Back then we had to travel in uniform and this made us targets of the hatred. This discussion shows you have a closed mind on this subject.
    I don't see them as "cold blooded murderers". I think they, more specifically their officer, fucked up. You and I were discussing whether they turned in unison, as if ordered, or that one numbnut started shooting and 27 others started firing blindly. In your version of the story, they're just NG dumbasses who were lucky to not shoot each other. In my version an officer ordered them to turn and fire. He's seen in front firing his .45. From the picture, it appears the slide is back.
    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy -- لا يوجد صديق أفضل ولا عدو أسوأ "
    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  12. #296 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28,956
    Thanks
    9,297
    Thanked 17,004 Times in 11,731 Posts
    Groans
    212
    Groaned 1,287 Times in 1,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Trump didn't use tear gas - you gas lighting, gas bag/ You have to weasel everything being a #NeverTrump
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Proving once again you are a scumbag liar or a fucking clueless foreign agent: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-church-visit/
    [I]Washington D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser slammed the “shameful” decision of federal park police to use rubber bullets and tear gas to clear protestors from Lafayette Square ahead of President Trump’s visit to historic St. John’s Episcopal Church.
    you fucking idiot

  13. #297 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,105
    Thanks
    1,997
    Thanked 3,126 Times in 2,451 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 424 Times in 403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    you fucking idiot
    It's sad that you are still so upset for that little assbeating I gave you.

    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy -- لا يوجد صديق أفضل ولا عدو أسوأ "
    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  14. #298 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28,956
    Thanks
    9,297
    Thanked 17,004 Times in 11,731 Posts
    Groans
    212
    Groaned 1,287 Times in 1,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's sad that you are still so upset for that little assbeating I gave you.
    the only thing you are capable of is posting pictures. You are so fucking stoopid you claimed we don't use water cannons and rubber bullets.. then here you claim "Trump used tear gas" in a desperate attempt to blaim Trump for Park Police actions.
    This is a continuing pattern of deceit / stupidity on your part

  15. #299 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    21,353
    Thanks
    24,166
    Thanked 13,470 Times in 9,241 Posts
    Groans
    542
    Groaned 789 Times in 749 Posts

    Default

    NEWSWEEK - Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    U.S. Park Police Chief Says No Tear Gas Was Used on Washington D.C. Protesters Before Trump's Church Visit
    By Jeffery Martin On 6/2/20 at 6:01 PM EDT

    Acting Chief Gregory T. Monahan of the United States Park Police said officers did not use tear gas against protesters near the White House on Monday, according to a statement released Tuesday.

    Reports of officers using tear gas against protesters in Lafayette Park circulated Monday, with many saying the demonstrators were expelled from the area to make way for a photo opportunity by President Donald Trump at St. John's Episcopal Church.

    According to Tuesday's statement, the USPP was assisting the United States Secret Service with the installation of temporary fencing inside the park. Protesters, however, "became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers' weapons."

    While pepper balls and smoke canisters were used against the protesters, "no tear gas was used by USSP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park."
    https://www.newsweek.com/us-park-pol...church-1508239
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

    Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    dukkha (06-02-2020)

  17. #300 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,105
    Thanks
    1,997
    Thanked 3,126 Times in 2,451 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 424 Times in 403 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    the only thing you are capable of is posting pictures. You are so fucking stoopid you claimed we don't use water cannons and rubber bullets.. then here you claim "Trump used tear gas" in a desperate attempt to blaim Trump for Park Police actions.
    This is a continuing pattern of deceit / stupidity on your part
    Which is just one of many reasons why my posts are funnier than yours. Yes, I was wrong about the rubber bullets and tear gas as I've mentioned twice before (now three times for you mentally handicapped types) and I encouraged Trump to order more of their use. Now you are shitting your pants over my recommendation. It seems there is no pleasing you which is why I think the reason you are so emotionally upset with me is because of the assbeating not because of our discussion on rubber bullets and Trump.

    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy -- لا يوجد صديق أفضل ولا عدو أسوأ "
    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2020, 02:30 AM
  2. George Floyd and cop Derek Chauvin worked security for same company same time!!!
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2020, 06:45 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-29-2020, 04:45 PM
  4. Mexican police detain hundreds of Central American migrants
    By USFREEDOM911 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 12:54 AM
  5. I was wrong, wall street owns us
    By Topspin in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 07:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •