Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Hundreds of SJWs converge on Central Fl street where Chauvin owns a vacation rental..

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Show business. Putin loves that Trump is in office and is working to help him stay there.
    Then we should thank Putin. Keeping evil American hating Dems out of the WH.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Correct. OTOH, they don't want to throw gasoline on a fire either. Why do you think people are rioting and what do you think should be done to prevent this from happening again?
    So do you think the citizens should take matters into their own hands?

I wish some of these business owners would just shoot those destroying their livelihoods.

These are domestic terrorists and they should be put in jail like all criminals. I'm tired of watching law enforcement do nothing like a bunch of cowards. This is wrong, it's criminal.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,480 Times in 52,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    because they don't have an 80" tv in their crib.......
    I can't believe you are really that fucking stupid. You and I can disagree all day long until the cows come home but if you really believe what you posted, then I have lost all respect for your intellect, education and maturity.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    The problem usually seems to be a direct result of crowding too many people into a small area and having a young population that is all too eager to destroy things at a moment's notice.

To be fair, we see this not just as a reaction to perceived injustices but also to freaking sports games.

In short, too many young people are just looking for a reason to destroy things. It doesn't matter if the rioting happens as a result of a murder or as a result of a sports game -- it still is destructive and helps no one.
    Isn't youthful energy natural? It's a matter of educating and supporting positive outlets for that energy which local, state and federal governments should include in their planning.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    The Guardsmen soon retreated back up Blanket Hill. When they reached the top of the hill, witnesses say 28 of them suddenly turned and fired their M-1 rifles, some into the air, some directly into the crowd of protesters
    ...The guardsmen were not ordered to fire. You had a bunch of under trained young guardsman who were being pelted with rocks and debris some clearly panicked turned and fired....
    Dude, read your own quote: "28 of them suddenly turned and fired their M-1 rifles" AKA they turned in unison. Sounds like an order to me.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can't believe you are really that fucking stupid. You and I can disagree all day long until the cows come home but if you really believe what you posted, then I have lost all respect for your intellect, education and maturity.
    /shrugs......yet you're the idiot that thinks people steal 80" tvs out of Target because they believe in a righteous cause.......dimwits like you are as much of the problem as the violent looters and arsonists.......you don't respect me?......to be honest, I would be embarrassed if you did........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Isn't youthful energy natural? It's a matter of educating and supporting positive outlets for that energy which local, state and federal governments should include in their planning.
    lord help us....the dumbfuck thinks burning down stores and beating up old women in wheelchairs is "youthful energy"........its a matter of weeding out the criminals so society can flourish.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Then we should thank Putin. Keeping evil American hating Dems out of the WH.
    If a guy took a shot at me, missed and hit my worst enemy instead, any thanks I give him would be purely sarcastic in tone.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    So do you think the citizens should take matters into their own hands?

I wish some of these business owners would just shoot those destroying their livelihoods.

These are domestic terrorists and they should be put in jail like all criminals. I'm tired of watching law enforcement do nothing like a bunch of cowards. This is wrong, it's criminal.
    No. There's a difference between understanding or trying to understand the motivations of people and condoning their actions. Those involved in arson, assault or other crimes should be identified and charged. The big problem is identifying which ones are the honest protestors and which are the criminals when mixed on the street.

I fully support the right of self-defense for store owners, home owners or any American.

There were a few arrests when the RWers protested in Michigan. Do you think all of those protesting in Michigan should be treated the same as those who committed crimes and were arrested?

How many RWNJs whining about the "SJWs" would be shitting their Depends if those "SJWs" showed up like this?:

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    They don't. So why are they still trashing America's cities?
    I think they are very unhappy with their lives and do not see another way out.

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do you think people are rioting and what do you think should be done to prevent this from happening again?
    because they don't have an 80" tv in their crib.......
    /shrugs......yet you're the idiot that thinks people steal 80" tvs out of Target because they believe in a righteous cause.......dimwits like you are as much of the problem as the violent looters and arsonists.......you don't respect me?......to be honest, I would be embarrassed if you did........
    Are you compelled to lie about others? I've never advocated "people steal 80" tvs out of Target because they believe in a righteous cause" as you falsely claimed.

The irony? You're pissed at me because, once again, I pointed out your habitual unChristian behavior but your revenge is to act unChristian. Funny, eh?

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lord help us....the dumbfuck thinks burning down stores and beating up old women in wheelchairs is "youthful energy"........its a matter of weeding out the criminals so society can flourish.......
    There's no doubt in my mind that even God thinks you're a lying little turd.

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Energy, yes. Destructiveness... that's only natural in a society that is sick. Granted, the West has lost its way in recent decades.

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    Energy, yes. Destructiveness... that's only natural in a society that is sick. Granted, the West has lost its way in recent decades.
    It was a lot worse in the 60s....unless Trump orders the National Guard to shoot down a few dozen Americans.

Progress is fast in the History books but living it is slow.

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

It was a lot worse in the 60s....unless Trump orders the National Guard to shoot down a few dozen Americans.

Progress is fast in the History books but living it is slow.
    Good point. Times are less violent now overall, but the problem is that progressivism has become much like what it fought in past times. When the left won the culture war in the 00s, it became authoritarian. We see this now with things like "woke capitalism."