Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hundreds of SJWs converge on Central Fl street where Chauvin owns a vacation rental..

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,417 Times in 52,442 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    Pure apologetics for far left terrorism. They aren't protesters they are violent communist insurrectionist terrorists, the time for debate and negotiation is over it is now time to assemble the militias under state martial law and extrajudicially execute any violent insurrectioniats caught in the act.
    Awesome. Let me know how many you kill and notch on your rifle butt. I'll balance against the tally on the news to see if you're lying.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-31-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Obviously the Nazi supporters will think he didn't. Of course, they also didn't object to Trump siding with the Russians in Helsinki against the US military and civilian intelligence services.
    Drink bleach communist swine:

I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the White nationalists, because they should be condemned totally —

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. And then it went on from there. Now, here’s the thing --"

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awesome. Let me know how many you kill and notch on your rifle butt. I'll balance against the tally on the news to see if you're lying.
    Martial law has not yet been declared and the militias have not been officially mobilized but the national guard in Minneapolis has.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

When this many Americans become agitated, it indicates several severe underlying problems. Police annually kill innocent Americans, but most do not result in rioting. When it does result in rioting, it's because the homicide was a flashpoint for a powder keg of underlying problems.

I know Trump thinks it's all about him, but it isn't. Trump as President is also a symptom of problems in the country, not a cause himself. Same goes for Floyd. His death triggered a lot of pent up emotions and public concerns. Trump and others can either throw gasoline on it or be smart enough to figure out what to do. So far it seems Trump favors the high octane solution.

I'm guessing, like Kent State 50 years ago this month, America will once again see its military shooting down protestors and several innocent bystanders. Let the fun begin!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/ke...rnd/index.html
    Fifty years ago today, the Ohio National Guard fired on Kent State University students as they protested against the Vietnam War. Four students were killed. Nine were injured.

The incident on May 4, 1970, now known as the Kent State massacre, dramatically changed the nation...

...The shootings turned the tide of public opinion against the Vietnam War, and some political officials even argued that it played a role in the downfall of the Nixon administration. Today, the incident symbolizes the political and social divides brought on by the Vietnam War.

Meh, same sort of thing has gone on before.

Ferguson under Obama. LA nearly burnt to the ground after Rodney King. Doesn’t seem to matter who is president. Probably, because they are problems involving local governments.

This is a bit different because people are frustrated, generally, over the lockdowns so there’s a lot of pent-up emotion. I even read where Floyd had lost his job due the shutdown—so that’s an ironic twist.

Things will get back to normal. Blacks will go on killing blacks in places like Baltimore and Chicago and no one will seem to care one way or another.

Except the victims families. There’s no political hay in it, apparently.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-30-2020)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes he did lying faggot:

I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the White nationalists, because they should be condemned totally —

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. And then it went on from there. Now, here’s the thing --"

He said nothing about protesters he was talking about rioters and they doing the shooting as they just did by gunning down two federal security officers you terrorist fuck.

Yes it is time to declare martial law and assemble the militias to put down the violent BLM and antifa communist insurrectionist terrorists.
    If Trump condemned the Neo-Nazis assholes, weren't you offended? Or did the "very fine people on both sides" comment smooth you over?

The militia? You mean those idiots who run around the woods with paint guns? Rarely, if ever, served in the military and those that did only served on hitch? These guys?:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Drink bleach communist swine...
    You're real tough on the Internet. Did you ever actually take an oath of service in the US military? Or, like Trump, were you too busy?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If Trump condemned the Neo-Nazis assholes,
    It's not an if you lying faggot:

The militia? You mean those idiots who run around the woods with paint guns? Rarely, if ever, served in the military and those that did only served on hitch? These guys?:
    Tell that to the oath keepers the majority of which are veterans and current or former LEOs you stupid fuck.

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're real tough on the Internet. Did you ever actually take an oath of service in the US military? Or, like Trump, were you too busy?

None of your business communist faggot.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Your messiah trump doesn't think every protestor is violent. See his response to the demonstrators at Charlottesville.
    Did you see any rioting in Minneapolis when Justine Damond was shot by a Muslim cop? Also what does Trump have to do with it, precious little is my estimation?

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/justin...lice-shooting/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 05-30-2020 at 07:09 PM.

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Martial law has not yet been declared and the militias have not been officially mobilized but the national guard in Minneapolis has.
    Keep the faith, sweetcheeks. I'm sure you'll be mowing down "thugs" any day now. What caliber are you using? 5.56mm or something larger?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

None of your business communist faggot.
    I'm not a commie or a faggot, but you certainly seem the type to drop to your knees and suck Aryan cock. Do you spit or swallow, sweetcheeks? ....or do you just like it up the ass?

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Keep the faith, sweetcheeks. I'm sure you'll be mowing down "thugs" any day now. What caliber are you using? 5.56mm or something larger?

Try again retard the majority of oath keepers are active duty, veterans or former and current law enforcement officers and first responders.

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not a commie or a faggot, but you certainly seem the type to drop to your knees and suck Aryan cock. Do you spit or swallow, sweetcheeks? ....or do you just like it up the ass?

You are both, drink bleach terror apologist filth and CCP shill swine. Did you get a day off from riding Emperor Xi's dick and now have to make your quota of posts fomenting insurrection in the US? Drink bleach Wumao swine.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,184 Times in 25,719 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Awww, you need to give Trump a break; at least he gave all the white violent protestors a pass. That's a start, isn't it?
    You got me there!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-30-2020), ThatOwlWoman (05-31-2020)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You got me there!
    Liars: