Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart attack or asphyxiation?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    THE RESTRICTION OF HIS RESPIRATION COULD EASILY HAVE BROUGHT ON A HEART ATTACK.
    Anything you can dream up to excuse the police from killing the guy by all means bring it up. I mean, it is expected from a racist piece of shit such as yourself.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

TTQ64 (05-30-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Your heart pumps blood so it can circulate to your tissues as well as get oxygen from your lungs. If your heart
    can’t pump blood well (as is the case with a heart attack), you can feel short of breath.

I'm just mentioning this because now we see the report says........"no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation".
    Report also shows how Floyd was in distress before he was on the ground...."he said he couldn't breathe" while he was still standing.
    Anything you can possibly think of to excuse this cop from killing floyd by all means bring it up. After all, Floyd was a black guy right?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

TTQ64 (05-30-2020)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Apparently none of the sympathizers of a rotten cop know what a strain on your heart having the blood vessels and windpipe in your neck compressed and blocked off can cause. These people need to stop trying to excuse murder before their humanity gets fully pissed away. The cop will more than likely get off easy and wrong will be done again. Lawless chaos will erupt since law, order, and justice are shown broken once again. These protests will greatly intensify at the worst possible times.
    Do something while you’re sitting there lol.

Take your fist and press it against the side of your neck and try to block your ‘windpipe’.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (05-30-2020)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I knew people would get the wrong idea. Please! The entire 4 cops handling this are reprehensible.
    I'm merely pointing out things coming to light in videos and the report. And, there are "no physical findings
    that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation".

I see 4 cops in a squatting position along the entire length of Floyd's body. Since there are no signs of physical
    trauma to the neck area plus the signs he did present, I'm just saying it looks like a cardiac event.
    Maybe newer evidence is yet to come. Maybe another doctor will be brought in to get another opinion. I don't know.
    I'm posting a couple of videos and the Probable Cause Statement.
    If Floyd was having a heart attack while this cop had him on the ground with his knee on his neck then maybe the cop should only get 20 yrs instead of life. To insinuate the guy was going to die anyway is fucking stupid, the cop killed him. You don't scream I can't breath and Mama if you are having a heart attack. The knee likely blocked the carotid artery and cut off blood to the brain so it is understandable asphyxia may have nothing to do with it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-30-2020), TTQ64 (05-30-2020)

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,577 Times in 9,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    I have seen the same shit going on over and over for many decades, never ever changes. The media is truly despicable.
    Yup....They could care less about reporting the actual truth.

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've never called a cop "a pig" in my life, but I'm doing it now!
    Chauvin is a pig. While restraining Floyd on the ground he taunted Floyd by
    mocking him and saying "get up!!! get up!!!" knowing full well he was unable to.
    He's a sadistic piece of work!
    Which is the primary reason this shithead needs to go to prison. There are about 850,000 police officers in this country and this cop just made every one of their jobs that much harder. I have a brother and a daughter that are both law enforcement and I will side with the police in cases like this whenever I can but not this guy, there is no excuse for his actions. We all now know one more individual that will refer to the police as pigs because of him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

Stretch (05-30-2020)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TSgt View Post
    This sort of speculation can be cleared-up with the coroner's report.
    No it won't. It is entirely likely that if he was experiencing a heart attack it was caused by the police in this case. I would like to know where in police training you subdue a suspect by putting your knee on someones neck like this asshole did. Never mind the fact his hands were already cuffed behind his back.

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Yes it's possible. The autopsy should tell us whether or not and to what degree of full pressure was placed there
    or if if the knee was over the area due just to the cops squatting position.
    I only say that because Floyd continued with heavy breathing and calling out until a single instant where it
    seemed that all life had left him...like a heart attack.
    Well he does have a history of heart disease according to the autopsy

Now is this a case of "murder" or negligence.

From the video, it doesn't seem as if the officers acted improperly until he collapses. I know people in law enforcement, there are all sorts of "scams" people pretend to have in order to not get arrested. Were the officers cynical? Maybe

But, as always with these types of incidents, there is way more to the story. Clearly from the tapes, it wasn't the cops intention going in to "fuck up a N***ER"

But, now the looting and rioting has begun and the media has fomented it yet again. I do not feel sorry for these leftist cities.

Also, did they test George for the chinese virus? Can we chalk this up as a chinese virus death?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-30-2020), Stretch (05-30-2020)

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TSgt View Post
    Ah, well, I still found the pyrotechnics to be entertaining.

And certainly the shithead in the white house ignoring what the cop did and say he was going to start shooting looters will lead to some more pyrotechnics around the country.

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    No it won't. It is entirely likely that if he was experiencing a heart attack it was caused by the police in this case. I would like to know where in police training you subdue a suspect by putting your knee on someones neck like this asshole did. Never mind the fact his hands were already cuffed behind his back.
    It's allowable in Minnesota, so take it up with them!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/5274334002/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Stretch (05-30-2020)

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,137 Times in 33,847 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    There is no way anyone can claim it was a heart attack. That is not known. But if it was, it was the abuse that caused it. That is still murder. I read that Chauvin's wife wants out of the marriage. He is not exactly the kind of man that people stick by.
    I would not be surprised there is abuse at home.

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    MMMMMMMM,....I hear you,..BUT... I cant tell you how many times I have seen people fake having heart attacks or other medical conditions when getting arrested because they think it will help them avoid jail just by watching episodes of COPS or LIVE PD. Now imagine being an actual cop and think about how many times they have seen that ploy. They probably become so conditioned that they think everyone is faking. Gotta admit,... I can easily understand that. Having said all that.......still doesnt make it right. Are they guilty of murder? Nope,... not IMO, but....they are surely guilty of terrible negligence because without that negligence that man would stand a very good chance of being alive today...
    If that cop was "guilty of terrible negligence because without that negligence that man would stand a very good chance of being alive today" then the fucker is guilty of 3rd degree manslaughter."
    Last edited by Port Tack; 05-30-2020 at 06:28 AM.

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    So in other words the media did it again.....They reported half the facts in a rush to judgement, got people all worked up, helped to cause a riot, which in turn gave them even more stories to report on. And people wonder why we call it FAKE NEWS....
    What a load of shit, there was nothing fake about that video. you just finished saying that without the cops negligence Floyd would be alive today and that's murder. You just can't bring yourself to say it because the guy was black and the cop was white.

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,417 Times in 52,442 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Video #1
    I finally found a video of events preceding the video of George Floyd on the street being held down by the 3 cops.
    Three people come out of his car and are led to the sidewalk for questioning. Floyd looks a little unsteady.
    Two cops walk him across the street to another cop car where his legs give way and he collapses. (see Video #2 next)

It's up to a jury, but I think Officer Chauvin showed a complete disregard for the health of his victim: Officer Chauvin knelt on Floyd's neck for "8 minutes and 46 seconds, with 2 minutes and 53 seconds of that occurring after Floyd was unresponsive." A jury will now figure it out, but IMO, that's unacceptable behavior on the part of the police since it's excessive force.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Charoite (05-30-2020), christiefan915 (05-30-2020)

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here it shows everything I've been describing.
    Floyd's breathing is heavy and labored, he calls out loudly though with a strong voice in pain......then suddenly stops....no sounds of gasping for air...his heart just stops.

Viewer warning. Graphic material!

Why on earth didn't the cop get the fuck off of him? What possible reason could he have other than he just didn't give a shit about him. That is not what a police officer should do. like the police chief said, " I want every one of my officers to watch this video and any of them that feel these cops did what was acceptable they need to find another career".

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-30-2020), Stretch (05-30-2020)