Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor Swift- 'You have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threats violence

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bill,

Right on, Taylor.

You tell 'im!

We are WITH YOU.

I hope everybody votes against him.

Time to toss the garbage out.
    Horse mierda, America hater.

When a person decides to riot, burn and steal cell phones and TV's, that person is responsible, no one else.

So, you justify the anarchy and blame it on the action of a white police officer killing a black person. Does that mean that when a black police officer kills a white citizen, the whites are justified for rioting, stealing and burning?

You are nuts, America hater.

The source of the virus from China is China. They lied about the source and their number of fatalities. They would not share data with our health professionals that might have mitigated their virus from China. They nailed shut the doors of those with the virus from China They did not stop flights out of China and the virus from China spread around the world.

China must be held accountable for the hundreds of thousands of deaths and the economic loss around the world.

Count on the far left loon apologists to defend China and falsely blame it on our great president whose closure of flights from China saved countless lives.

The president is following the advice of the health professionals and the states are opening their economies following the guidelines.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Taylor Swift.

Lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

anonymoose (05-30-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,423 Times in 52,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Horse mierda, America hater.

When a person decides to riot, burn and steal cell phones and TV's, that person is responsible, no one else.

So, you justify the anarchy and blame it on the action of a white police officer killing a black person. Does that mean that when a black police officer kills a white citizen, the whites are justified for rioting, stealing and burning?

You are nuts, America hater.

The source of the virus from China is China. They lied about the source and their number of fatalities. They would not share data with our health professionals that might have mitigated their virus from China. They nailed shut the doors of those with the virus from China They did not stop flights out of China and the virus from China spread around the world.

China must be held accountable for the hundreds of thousands of deaths and the economic loss around the world.

Count on the far left loon apologists to defend China and falsely blame it on our great president whose closure of flights from China saved countless lives.

The president is following the advice of the health professionals and the states are opening their economies following the guidelines.
    Stolen Valor assholes are America haters: they have no respect for the thousands of Americans who gave their lives in the service of our nation.

Add to this those who support lying draft-dodging cowards as President of the United States as being anti-military, anti-American and supporting the corruption and fall of the United States of America. Anyone who actually took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States should understand this concept.

All lying, POS Stolen Valor assholes should groan this post!
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Twitter should shut down for a week or two just to see what happens.
    Would not bother me in the least.

There is a perfectly awesome life without it.

Seems like it's nothing but a rumor mill on steroids.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,143 Times in 33,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Trump doesn’t work, he has more executive time than work hours. It’s hilarious to say he works.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-30-2020), christiefan915 (05-30-2020)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Stolen Valor assholes are America haters: they have no respect for the thousands of Americans who gave their lives in the service of our nation.

Add to this those who support lying draft-dodging cowards as President of the United States as being anti-military, anti-American and supporting the corruption and fall of the United States of America. Anyone who actually took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States should understand this concept.
    Fuck the War and Stuff the Corps

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Trump doesn’t work, he has more executive time than work hours. It’s hilarious to say he works.
    he spends his days lying in bed and eating cheeseburgers.. *actual meme*

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,143 Times in 33,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

Would not bother me in the least.

There is a perfectly awesome life without it.

Seems like it's nothing but a rumor mill on steroids.
    It is also where breaking news can be read before msm releases it and in-depth analysis of issues also not covered by msm. You have to filter out the bots.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Taylor Swift on Friday tore into President Trump for threatening “shooting” in response to protesting and looting in Minneapolis, accusing him of "stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism" throughout his time in office.

“After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence?” Swift wrote on Twitter.

“‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November," she added, tagging the president.

Taylor Swift

@taylorswift13

After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November. @realdonaldtrump
    1.33M
    8:33 AM - May 29, 2020

Enjoy more @ source......
    Go GIRL Go !

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,841 Times in 14,182 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    such liberal claptrap.
    Trump has worked tirelessly for the American people ( all the American people) -
    despite constant opposition by Dems.

Before the corona black and minority employments and job opportunities we the best ever because of Trumps economy
    as long a you didn't get stopped by the police
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    as long a you didn't get stopped by the police
    what did you say, racist?

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Yes so why the ellipsis?

Trump rode on Obama's wave. No clue why people don't get it.
    "Trump rode on Obama's wave" Wow, that really takes the cake for stupidity or ignorance or both. Unless, that it, it's intended to be some kind of weird attempt at humour ? If it is, I don't geddit?

Dachshund

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    he spends his days lying in bed and eating cheeseburgers.. *actual meme*
    Which is good. The less time he spends working, the less damage he can do.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

AProudLefty (05-30-2020)

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It is also where breaking news can be read before msm releases it and in-depth analysis of issues also not covered by msm. You have to filter out the bots.
    I know there is a huge information race to get news out ASAP, but I am totally fine with waiting until the mainstream media releases a story, which, if the story is big and pressing enough happens within minutes.

The problem with twitter is it is so full of garbage. You can waste all day and have nothing to show for it. I have no use for it.

But that's not unusual. I am not on FB, either.

This place is my splurge for wasting time. I wanna relax a few minutes and feed my mind, I'll come here, take a load off, see what's up. After a while, I'm ready to get busy again.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default Taylor Swift- 'You have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threats violence

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Enjoy more @ source......
    Well, I'd never defend Trump and I don't disagree with the underlying sentiment, but....

Taylor Swift?????

Really?????

Is anyone supposed to actually give a shit about Taylor Swift or her opinions?

Is the fact that this was Tweeted by her supposed to give it more weight or importance????

Honestly, if that's the best you can come up with, why bother???

Seems like you could have found any one of hundreds of other famous people better suited to quote than Little Miss M.T. Noggin.

Using a spoiled little over-exposed, no-talent ding-a-ling like her to bash Trump, does more to help help him than hurt him.

Yuck.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!