Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody watching Minneapolis burn?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Police officer arrested, to be charged with murder, manslaughter.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

2. #32 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Yes, then turned tail, and hid under their beds, and let their town fall to looters and arsonists!

This is one chickenshit police department. Killing innocent people! Causing riots!

Responsible for the protests! And then responsible for the town getting looted and burned down because they were too chicken to stand up to it!
    Hell yeah! It's not like it's the responsibility of those violent looting thieving arsonists, is it? I mean from such outstanding citizens and all...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Hell yeah! It's not like it's the responsibility of those violent looting thieving arsonists, is it? I mean from such outstanding citizens and all...
    I believe the same few people that were carrying the fireworks, were the arsonists in this crime spree. I also believe they will eventually be caught and apprehended and charged with arson. There are way to many street cameras and eye witnesses.

As for the looters, I also believe many of them will have been captured on store cameras. Both Target and Dollar Tree store cameras are monitored at corporate headquarters centers. So, I can guarantee you there is a lot of evidence once these crimes are investigated.

All of the looting and arson could have been prevented if the Police Department had of strategically planned for safe demonstrations and properly put teams in place to prevent arson and looting.

You have to remember, that Minneapolis has as many Police officers as the people in the crowds last night.

The Police Department failed at every level.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    "Minneapolis Third Precinct police station set on fire after rioters break in"
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...oters-break-in

"Police in Minneapolis tried to disperse a crowd gathering near the city’s Third Precinct police station on Thursday night, firing “flash bang” shots and then tear gas, according to reports.
    Television images showed several officers launching the warning shots and tear gas from the roof of the police station around 9 p.m. local time."
    SSDD may 4, 1970. Same stupidity Different descendants 2 generations later trained to perform the same way their grandparents did staging Kent State.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    "Minneapolis Third Precinct police station set on fire after rioters break in"
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...oters-break-in

"Police in Minneapolis tried to disperse a crowd gathering near the city’s Third Precinct police station on Thursday night, firing “flash bang” shots and then tear gas, according to reports.
    Television images showed several officers launching the warning shots and tear gas from the roof of the police station around 9 p.m. local time."

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I believe the same few people that were carrying the fireworks, were the arsonists in this crime spree. I also believe they will eventually be caught and apprehended and charged with arson. There are way to many street cameras and eye witnesses.

As for the looters, I also believe many of them will have been captured on store cameras. Both Target and Dollar Tree store cameras are monitored at corporate headquarters centers. So, I can guarantee you there is a lot of evidence once these crimes are investigated.

All of the looting and arson could have been prevented if the Police Department had of strategically planned for safe demonstrations and properly put teams in place to prevent arson and looting.

You have to remember, that Minneapolis has as many Police officers as the people in the crowds last night.

The Police Department failed at every level.
    That may be possible and I hope they're caught and punished. I'd bet they don't have the money to pay for their destruction, though.

I hope the looters are caught too, but I'd be willing to bet they won't.

I have no idea how many police are in Minneapolis, but I also question why the locals won't protect their own places of business. But again, I live in a completely different "setting."
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (05-30-2020)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TSgt View Post
    People keep needing to have it explained to them that you don't require social distancing when you're all wearing masks.
    Is that the Lesson to be learned here?

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Jack (05-29-2020)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

That may be possible and I hope they're caught and punished. I'd bet they don't have the money to pay for their destruction, though.

I hope the looters are caught too, but I'd be willing to bet they won't.

I have no idea how many police are in Minneapolis, but I also question why the locals won't protect their own places of business. But again, I live in a completely different "setting."
    Thanks RB.

One of the things I have noticed several years ago, was there is an underground society of anarchists who hate everything and everybody, who seems to always show up after dark and are hellbent for chaos and destruction. during otherwise peaceful demonstrations. And yes, they even hate these People who are just there to protest the Police and local authorities for dragging their heals in arresting the policemen responsible for the death of that man. Many of these anarchists are in hate groups like Antifa, the KKK, criminal gangs, etc. They are the ones intentionally starting the fires. All they need is a backpack loaded down with fireworks by breaking windows and shooting them off into the buildings.

Their goal is to turn people's anger towards the protestors. And obviously it is very effective. And then the people watching it on the news turns their anger on the legitimate protestors, because they don't know what is really going on behind all the scenes.

And then there are opportunists who say "Hey, I could get me a new Color TV out of this". Unfortunately, these kinds of stupid people are in every element of our society. But these kinds of pond scum are always there to take advantage of the Anarchists who throw rocks and break the windows open to give them the opportunities.

It all boils down to a Police Force willing to show the proper force in dealing with every single different element of the crowds.

Intelligent police departments with great leadership in the ranks know how to deal with them all. Because they train for it. And they come prepared and with the right attitude as well.

One of the best COPs (Chief Of Police) in the field used to be here in Dallas, but has since become the Chief Of Police in Washington DC. He kept things under control here in Dallas for quite a while. And the good news, is we still use his model here in dealing with protests and crowds.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-30-2020 at 07:13 PM.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You make some good points. Protests are an opportunity for anarchists. But why is it that they turn violent? Maybe because the media screams it was racial? And as for the "right-wing white supremacists," even those groups stay away from these protests. The left says these little "white power" militia groups of 20 or 30 members are a threat. Yeah, they march around toting their guns and hatred, but they aren't the ones starting all the shit.

I agree the police force should use a show of force to contain the violent ones, but they're the targets of the violence. Too bad those violent ones don't have the balls to face them face to face, they have to resort to theft and destruction. Which leaves us to the question of why the locals won't put a stop to it themselves. I guess us uneducated deplorable rural folk are more protective of our families, ourselves and neighbors than city folk.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's beautiful
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, then turned tail, and hid under their beds, and let their town fall to looters and arsonists!

This is one chickenshit police department. Killing innocent people! Causing riots!

Responsible for the protests! And then responsible for the town getting looted and burned down because they were too chicken to stand up to it!

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

You make some good points. Protests are an opportunity for anarchists. But why is it that they turn violent? Maybe because the media screams it was racial? And as for the "right-wing white supremacists," even those groups stay away from these protests. The left says these little "white power" militia groups of 20 or 30 members are a threat. Yeah, they march around toting their guns and hatred, but they aren't the ones starting all the shit.

I agree the police force should use a show of force to contain the violent ones, but they're the targets of the violence. Too bad those violent ones don't have the balls to face them face to face, they have to resort to theft and destruction. Which leaves us to the question of why the locals won't put a stop to it themselves. I guess us uneducated deplorable rural folk are more protective of our families, ourselves and neighbors than city folk.
    Bret Weinstein on his twitter says that the Anarchists are much fewer in number than the protesters but that they are actively working to destroy any empathy building with the protesters because it is not talking understanding or solutions that they are after....they want war.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!