Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 100,000 Are Dead of Covid-19 in America, and Their Blood Is on Trump’s Hands

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    That's a LIE ... certainly not 30 Million a month

This is easily obtainable information if you know how.
    When did I say that it was "30 million a month"? Seriously, where are you coming from here? When he shut down the travel, your side called him a xenophobe. He was taking action before you wanted him to, if we followed your path we'd certainly have a few more deaths for you to try to blame on Trump.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Earl (05-29-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    ^Head-up-your-ass logic.

It is your logic. It simply extrapolates all the way to the end with given information using the same logic as the OP. So, I'm good with you saying that... as I said, neither are true.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Earl (05-29-2020)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

He’s the Stupidest Motherfucker on the Forum.
    Ain't that the truth.

6. The Following User Groans At Trumpet For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-29-2020)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anyone who’s flown from Mainland China, knows there’s not 30 Million Millionaires flying from China in any give month directly to America. Especially people who shops in wild open markets. Everyone, or at least 99%, fly to Europe then America.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Anyone who’s flown from Mainland China, knows there’s not 30 Million Millionaires flying from China in any give month directly to America. Especially people who shops in wild open markets. Everyone, or at least 99%, fly to Europe then America.
    One. More. Time. I'll ask you to read it slowly so you can actually understand. Point out where I said 30 Million folks travel to and from China in a month. I'll give you a clue: I didn't say that. In fact I pointed out that leftists said Trump was xenophobic when he restricted travel (shoot some of them were still saying it when he restricted travel from Europe), and then answered "quite a few apparently" when you asked me how many. I don't think this matters, and this 30 Million number is just you slapping yourself on the back for refuting something that nobody at all in this thread ever said. It's like you're arguing with your imaginary friend.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Earl (05-29-2020)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    It is your logic. It simply extrapolates all the way to the end with given information using the same logic as the OP. So, I'm good with you saying that... as I said, neither are true.
    Horseshit. Not my logic. Those early models were before scientists knew much of anything about the virus and not taking things like lockdowns, isolation, quarantines, safe distance, masks, etc. into consideration.

It’s your cock-eyed RW bullshit “logic” that we’ve heard from Trumptards before. It seems to me, from the head tard himself.

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Horseshit. Not my logic. Those early models were before scientists knew much of anything about the virus and not taking things like lockdowns, isolation, quarantines, safe distance, masks, etc. into consideration.

It’s your cock-eyed RW bullshit “logic” that we’ve heard from Trumptards before. It seems to me, from the head tard himself.
    Yet, we did all those things at the urging of the Federal government. Before the Governor of CO set a 50 person limit to meetings, the President's Admin had set a 10 person limit (literally hours before Polis announced his 50 person limit)... it was later followed by that same Governor (he later set it to 10 to match up)...

We can go round and round with this, but the reality is his actions were the actions you speak of here. Either the actions of that Administration setting this into motion helped those people, or it didn't. But their deaths are not "on his hands"... though I'd hasten to add that Cuomo has death on his hands with that policy that sent sick old folk back into the old folks' homes.

The reality is, everything you say here is true and also what I pointed out. The predictions "if there were no action", and because of action taken by this Administration followed by the States (except in NY where Cuomo's actions directly can be seen to have killed folks in those homes) as in CO were what "flattened the curve"...
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Earl (05-29-2020)

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,765 Times in 33,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

When did I say that it was "30 million a month"? Seriously, where are you coming from here? When he shut down the travel, your side called him a xenophobe. He was taking action before you wanted him to, if we followed your path we'd certainly have a few more deaths for you to try to blame on Trump.
    So, you feel Trump and his administration have done a great job? Asking seriously, do you think Trump is managing this well?

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yet, we did all those things at the urging of the Federal government. Before the Governor of CO set a 50 person limit to meetings, the President's Admin had set a 10 person limit (literally hours before Polis announced his 50 person limit)... it was later followed by that same Governor (he later set it to 10 to match up)...

We can go round and round with this, but the reality is his actions were the actions you speak of here. Either the actions of that Administration setting this into motion helped those people, or it didn't. But their deaths are not "on his hands"... though I'd hasten to add that Cuomo has death on his hands with that policy that sent sick old folk back into the old folks' homes.

The reality is, everything you say here is true and also what I pointed out. The predictions "if there were no action", and because of action taken by this Administration followed by the States (except in NY where Cuomo's actions directly can be seen to have killed folks in those homes) as in CO were what "flattened the curve"...
    Trump fiddle, farted and fucked around for over a month while this thing spread. Called it a ‘democrat hoax’. His press conferences were laughable, self-aggrandizing clown shows. That is, until he left the podium and the people that really lnew their shit took over.

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump fiddle, farted and fucked around for over a month while this thing spread. Called it a ‘democrat hoax’. His press conferences were laughable, self-aggrandizing clown shows. That is, until he left the podium and the people that really lnew their shit took over.
    Yet he didn't. Actual facts: The Administration set a 50 person limit, later followed by the governors, then it went to 10, later followed by the governors... The Administration asked folks to wear masks, this later became an ask from the governors...

The governors followed the Administration, they did not lead the Administration. Now some governors with less problems did not... but the reality is: The Administration led this movement to flatten the curve... the governors followed. Even while Trump bothered you by saying stuff you didn't like, this is what the Administration actually did.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,764 Times in 7,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Donald Trump is a despicable human being by any reasonable standard, but he's just one single pile of steaming pig shit.
    63,000,000 equally despicable lowlifes voted for him, and that's the real reason our nation is swirling down history's toilet drain.

Yes, the guy deliberately destroyed the entire federal government because he and his deranged followers don't believe in functional government.
    You can't defend against a pandemic when you disband the bureau assembled to manage pandemics.
    That was just one of the many governmental functions that he deliberately blew up, the justice system itself being the most egregious transgression.

This guy is a rusty dagger twisted into America's liver, but 63,000,000 troglodytes thrust it into there. Despising Trump is meaningless unless we also despise every single person who does not despise him.
    They are not to be forgiven.

They are irredeemable,
    and to not have a viscerally felt hatred for each and every one of them
    is to be a total failure as a human being and perhaps not a human being at all, just a lump of protoplasm with no intrinsic value whatsoever.

I have banished people from my life that I've known since before I knew my own wife and children.
    They are not welcome in my home and not safe if they don't believe it.
    They voted for Donald Trump, and that's the moral equivalent of terrorism or even child molestation in my eyes.

And to prove that I'm right in my assessment of them, they're going to vote for the orange pigfucker again.
    I just know it.
    Their brains are that diseased.

We need an eradication solution for them more than an eradication solution for covid 19.
    They've damaged the nation first on their own, and then again in coordination with the virus that they called a hoax.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-28-2020)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Damocles,

No. Actually. Pointing out that he began action in January before anybody thought it was needed tends to belie that remark.

Anyway, if you are handing him the blame for what Governors did (like that idiot in NY who actually sent sick folk back to their old folks homes instead of keeping them in hospital) then you are simply trying to present a double standard. Either these governors are "heroes" or like that idiot in NY they are the cause of most of the death in the US... or possibly everybody was doing their best and NY voted in a truly moronic idiot who killed a crapload of old people.
    Thanks for sharing your view of it. That makes me feel more confident in the validity of my own. I don't blame DT for anything anybody else did. And neither do I selectively absolve him of all responsibility nor give him undue credit.

Those 100K deaths? He owns the lion's share of that and America knows it.

It didn't have to be this way. Taiwan has 7 deaths total. They never shut down their economy. They got out in front of it.

The action HE took was nothing more than using the crisis to do what he wanted anyway, shutting down more immigration, lashing out at China. It was a revenge move to satisfy his long-standing grudge.

His early response was far too little, far too ineffective to test, learn, trace, isolate, control. He let it get completely OUT of control. If this had been handled properly we never would have had to shut down the economy. He totally OWNS unemployment now.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-29-2020)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Concart (05-29-2020)

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL. The predictions were that 2 million would die in the US by this time if nothing were done, if their blood is on his hands then the lives of 1.9 million that his policies saved are "owed to him"...

I'll tell you what... they aren't.
    Indeed.

The virus from China that China failed to contain is causing death and economic loss to millions of Americans and their families.

The CCP has blood on their hands and must be held accountable.

The “useful idiots” who are supporting the CCP are the usual, hate America far left loons who did the same thing during the old USSR days.

22. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

signalmankenneth (05-29-2020)

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

One. More. Time. I'll ask you to read it slowly so you can actually understand. Point out where I said 30 Million folks travel to and from China in a month. I'll give you a clue: I didn't say that. In fact I pointed out that leftists said Trump was xenophobic when he restricted travel (shoot some of them were still saying it when he restricted travel from Europe), and then answered "quite a few apparently" when you asked me how many. I don't think this matters, and this 30 Million number is just you slapping yourself on the back for refuting something that nobody at all in this thread ever said. It's like you're arguing with your imaginary friend.
    No one on the left claimed that Trumps China ban was xenophobic. That is a lie that has been repeated so often that every Trump supporter believes it without question. It is false. Never happened. Preemptive strike, when Biden tweeted about Trumps xenophobia in response to a tweet that included a reference to the ban, he was clearly referring not to the ban, but to Trumps use of the term 'Chinese Virus'. Biden had done this several times before, this was simply an extension of that. NO ONE CALLED THE TRAVEL BAN XENOPHOBIC. This is the reason that Trump supporters are so difficult to engage with. You have to spend all your time fact checking the lies.

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Damocles,

Thanks for sharing your view of it. That makes me feel more confident in the validity of my own. I don't blame DT for anything anybody else did. And neither do I selectively absolve him of all responsibility nor give him undue credit.

Those 100K deaths? He owns the lion's share of that and America knows it.

It didn't have to be this way. Taiwan has 7 deaths total. They never shut down their economy. They got out in front of it.

The action HE took was nothing more than using the crisis to do what he wanted anyway, shutting down more immigration, lashing out at China. It was a revenge move to satisfy his long-standing grudge.

His early response was far too little, far too ineffective to test, learn, trace, isolate, control. He let it get completely OUT of control. If this had been handled properly we never would have had to shut down the economy. He totally OWNS unemployment now.
    Hoirse mierda.

The source of the virus from China is China. They lied about the source and their number of fatalities. They would not share data with our health professionals that might have mitigated their virus from China. They nailed shut the doors of those with the virus from China They did not stop flights out of China and the virus from China spread around the world.

China must be held accountable for the hundreds of thousands of deaths and the economic loss around the world.

Count on the far left loon apologists to defend China and falsely blame it on our great president whose closure of flights from China saved countless lives.

The president is following the advice of the health professionals and the states are opening their economies following the guidelines