Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Geroge Floyd - 6' 6" monster got 5 years for armed robbery in 2009

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,028 Times in 8,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    your quote of Trump. "he just killed somebody".
    Three years from now a robber shoots your wife, and then turns his gun on you. You too have a gun, and are able to kill him before he kills you. The police roll up with two dead bodies around you, and you with a freshly fired gun in your hands. You drop the gun, and look up and see a surveillance camera and know that if you are going to be cleared of the charges...

Not so fast, we are in trump's new America, and the police kill you for murder. No need for a messy trial.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    It's not about being an angel. It's the justice system's job to punish and lock up criminals. The police aren't supposed to kill them in the street and that's what happened here.

You're not wrong about the numbers and where one is more likely to die. The difference though is this is at the hands of the government.
    And how many lives do white officers save every year? I've seen the white cops in Chicago that come back with bullets in their tech vests, going into black ghettos to help black people. We never hear that story though.

This is what happens when you have a leftist media mob.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-02-2020), Truth Detector (05-28-2020)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because it's full on tribalism on display here. It's "ok" when "my side" does it but not vice versa.
    I have respect for anyone who is willing to make a thoughtful argument. That cuts both ways, at least for me. When all anyone is capable of is expletives and anger, they are a waste of my time. Legion, Truth Detector, Into The Night, Freespeech, Earl.... they add zero to the conversation. There are a couple on the left also meet that, but they are vastly outnumbered.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    And how many lives do white officers save every year? I've seen the white cops in Chicago that come back with bullets in their tech vests, going into black ghettos to help black people. We never hear that story though.

Most police officers are public servants that deserve our respect and gratitude. That in no way mitigates what this murderer did. End of story.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    I see nobody policing the morons on the left day in and day out
    You won't see anyone policing either side here. So you have to do it yourself.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You won't see anyone policing either side here. So you have to do it yourself.
    I do - and that is my point

the left here is a huge echo chamber of iodicy - I don't see you ever calling out the idiocy

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Its is a blue City in a blue state it has been for over 40 years...so just what has Trump done to influence these people in this die hard true blue City and blue state?
    Minnesota is a battleground state with Clinton only winning by 1.5%. The murderer was a rabid supporter of trump, and was actually photographed standing within a few feet of trump. I would say trump had a strong influence on the murderer.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,494 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Huge black thug that the fake news press is calling a "gentle giant" like they always do.. Handcuffed but if the cops had let him up, he'd have kicked the crap out of them.
    I would like to see you in a cell with a huge black thug?!!

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Three years from now a robber shoots your wife, and then turns his gun on you. You too have a gun, and are able to kill him before he kills you. The police roll up with two dead bodies around you, and you with a freshly fired gun in your hands. You drop the gun, and look up and see a surveillance camera and know that if you are going to be cleared of the charges...

Not so fast, we are in trump's new America, and the police kill you for murder. No need for a messy trial.
    Minnesota cops and THEIR rule book supposedly as has been reported. i want to see where Minnesota cop rules say this cop could do what he did. i also want to see the full footage of the event. you lose credibility when you attribute EVERYTHING you don't like to Trump. this was a blue state issue (since you appear to like generalities).
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Meanwhile, no one cares about due process here. Let's fuck these cops over in the court of public opinion by the FAKE media and encourage looting, rioting, violence and hate.
    Ignoring the looting works both ways. The murderer cannot use the looting to justify the murder, but the prosecution cannot use the looting to push for a conviction.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Minnesota is a battleground state with Clinton only winning by 1.5%. The murderer was a rabid supporter of trump, and was actually photographed standing within a few feet of trump. I would say trump had a strong influence on the murderer.
    That’s false. It wasn’t him. With all the available ammunition against Trump why do you feel the need to lie about that?

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    I do - and that is my point

the left here is a huge echo chamber of iodicy - I don't see you ever calling out the idiocy
    So? I call out what I call out. You are free to do the same. So far, not one poster on the left has claimed they are fucking my wife, or that they fucked my mother, or that they'd like to kill me. So I'm selective. So what? Feel free to call out anyone you want. It's basically an unmoderated board. It isn't that hard. You take care of you, and I'll take care of me. Thanks in advance.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post

The people would have the same reaction if it was a Hispanic or black cop who did this. There is a long history of mistrust between black community and the cops and it’s not all undeserved.

This was bad

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    If he didn't resist, he would not have ended up on the ground. Like I said, I will wait to see the police cam video.
    You start from the assumption that the murder could not have happened, and then disregard any evidence that it did happen as impossible. The evidence you have to disregard is:
    1) Surveillance video of him not resisting from the very beginning.
    2) Bystander video of him not resisting when the choking began.
    3) Medical common sense that he could not have resisted after he was unconsciousness, and choking continued.
    4) Common sense that he could not have resisted after he was dead, and yet the choking continued.

Now I drank a few times when I was younger, and know for a fact there are ways to end up on the ground while not resisting arrest, but that would just be speculation by me.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That’s false. It wasn’t him. With all the available ammunition against Trump why do you feel the need to lie about that?
    Correct. And this should probably be pointed out, since the story was believable, but false. I made the same mistake. In situations like this, it's important that we stick to the facts. I don't think it was an intentional lie. Until you mentioned it, I hadn't seen that. That's the problem with getting information from Facebook or Twitter.