Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: IF ONE OF THESE PICTURES OFFENDS YOU...

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Your lack of Christian values continues to stun me.
    so am I hearing complaints from one of the little shits encouraging violence, theft and arson?......sorry, you'll have to speak louder if you want me to hear you over all the hypocrisy........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I am not in denial, EE...and I am not trashing the South...which you seem to think I am doing.

I am responding to a comment about the left being parasites.

Now get your shit in order. If you think I am not permitted to tell the truth about that parasite crap...YOU MOVE!
    It sure sound like it when the majority of red states are in the south and you classify them as takers.

I am responding to a comment about the left being parasites.
    You confuse your own opinions with mine I never said a damn thing about blue states be parasites but that is the impression you give about your feelings about red states.

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    It sure sound like it when the majority of red states are in the south and you classify them as takers.
    The majority of southern states ARE red states...land a majority of them ARE takers. Those are just facts. I am not trashing them...I am mentioning facts that concern them.

You confuse your own opinions with mine I never said a damn thing about blue states be parasites but that is the impression you give about your feelings about red states.
    I am not confusing anything. You came into a discussion that was ongoing...and took issue with the facts that I was sharing.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The majority of southern states ARE red states...land a majority of them ARE takers. Those are just facts. I am not trashing them...I am mentioning facts that concern them.

I am not confusing anything. You came into a discussion that was ongoing...and took issue with the facts that I was sharing.
    See you use only one metric and that makes for a totally false result. How fucking hard is it to look at the total picture? You like other lefties look at the world through a 1/4 inch pipe there is only room for one vision so in your mind that is all there is. How in the hell can any thinking person be a liberal? Hell Frank I'm not sure that you don't believe the earth is flat. lol

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

See you use only one metric and that makes for a totally false result. How fucking hard is it to look at the total picture? You like other lefties look at the world through a 1/4 inch pipe there is only room for one vision so in your mind that is all there is. How in the hell can any thinking person be a liberal? Hell Frank I'm not sure that you don't believe the earth is flat. lol
    You're assuming right-wing has 20/20 vision.
    Not the case
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    You're assuming right-wing has 20/20 vision.
    Not the case
    But we have better vision than your side.

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Okay...now you are just into hurling insults...so have a ball.

Maybe we can discuss something elsewhere.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure you believe that
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,588 Times in 51,901 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Absolutely true. But for decades, the RW has painted all recipients of any sort of public aid as usually black, inner city, (D)-voting moochers. Even sometimes when they themselves are recipients!

Case in point: Mr. Owl's nephew grew up and still lives in rural downstate Illinois. He has had multiple felonies, including gun and drug violations. To his credit, he managed to somehow graduate from college. He has held multiple jobs. Losing them is never his own fault, of course. During one lay-off, he and his buddies were snarking it up on Facebook on how to game the unemployment system and stay on it. One day he bitched on FB about how his wife finally got a PT job and "Obama cut our food stamps just because she got a job!" His unemployment finally ran out so he got another job. Then he bitched about all the taxes coming out of his check "for those lazy welfare n-words up in Chicago." He's not alone in this, of course. I've seen dozens of similar comments from other RWNJs over the years.
    True. Most of that is done by "Fun with Numbers". Percentage Wise, more minorities, especially African-Americans, are on welfare but in total numbers, Euro-Americans outnumber them. Let's not forget that it's the Republicans who are against abortion, but don't give a shit if children starve once they are born.

Just quoting statistics isn't enough. A deeper look is "why are people on welfare?" It's not because they are lazy and shiftless losers. In the inner cities it's because they are poorly educated, there are few jobs, rampant gang violence and rampant drug problems (because of the gangs). Education and job opportunities are the keys to breaking the cycle.

https://www.lexingtonlaw.com/blog/fi...tatistics.html
    Welfare statistics by race
    41 percent of Medicaid recipients were white, 20 percent were African American and 30 percent were Hispanic in 2018. [Source: KFF]
    In 2018 35.7 percent of SNAP program beneficiaries were white, 25.7 percent were African American, 17.2 percent were Hispanic, 3.1 percent were Asian. [Source: USDA]
    Of TANF recipients in 2016, 27.9 percent of were white, 19.1 percent were African American 36.9 percent were Hispanic. [Source: Department of Health and Human Services]
    41.6 percent of the African American population and 36. 4 percent of the Hispanic population participated in at least one government assistance program in a given month. [Source: United States Census Bureau]

Note that, although 35.7% of SNAP recipients are white compared to 25.7% black, black Americans only constitute about 14% of the population whereas white Americans are about 74% of the population. IMO, the problem isn't genetic or "race", but deeply rooted cultural issues across the United States.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-31-2020)

11. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Mason is only on Mason's side. The only thing he sees is the inside of his own ass. Just sayin'.

12. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    I'm sure you believe that
    I know you're a lying POS.

13. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so am I hearing complaints from one of the little shits encouraging violence, theft and arson?......sorry, you'll have to speak louder if you want me to hear you over all the hypocrisy........
    Another lie from you. If I'm encouraging violence, then you'd be able to quote a post of me doing so. Go for it; I'll wait. If you don't do it, then it is proof you're a lying Son of Satan.

14. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Another lie from you. If I'm encouraging violence, then you'd be able to quote a post of me doing so. Go for it; I'll wait. If you don't do it, then it is proof you're a lying Son of Satan.
    so maggot, do you still make your campaign contributions in kerosene?......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so maggot, do you still make your campaign contributions in kerosene?......
    ROFLMAO!

What is it with your type? Is there a club rule that says if you admit you are wrong you're condemned down a level in Hell? Is another ten blowjobs of your "Wizard" added to your quota?

16. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ROFLMAO!

What is it with your type? Is there a club rule that says if you admit you are wrong you're condemned down a level in Hell? Is another ten blowjobs of your "Wizard" added to your quota?
    sorry.....its just that I tend to treat shit like shit.....and you done enough to prove that you're shit........but don't worry......proud lefty is still proud of you......