Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IF BLACKS OF AFRICAN DESCENT HATE AMERICA SO MUCH WHY DON'T THEY GO BACK HOME

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Irrelevant to what he posted, silly whore.
    Fuck off cunt!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I would like any readers of this thread to note the primitive, vulgar, semi-literate responses I have received. Thus far, no rational objections have been raised, of course, to any of the points that I made in my OP.

I think that "says it all" doesn't it ?

Dachshund
    Oh, I get it. You actually thought that someone would attempt to rebut your white supremacist racist rant? Sorry to disabuse you of that notion. We are just pointing and laughing. You are the court jester. No one takes the court jester seriously. You didn't know that? I'm so sorry. I don't think the frontal lobotomy can be reversed, unfortunately.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

All I ever hear from Blacks in America is angry criticism.

*The constantly complain about White racism and the psychological trauma inflicted upon them "imperialist" White Anglo-European cultural values

*They have - for literally 100s of years - never managed to assimilate peacefully into civilised White American society.

*They complain bitterly about how they are cruelly exploited and oppressed by White free - market capitalism and protest the injustice in the streets.

*They have- (according to decades of FBI statistics to date) managed to chalk up the highest rates of: poverty; unemployment; occupational failure; single motherhood; juvenile delinquency; domestic violence; state welfare dependency; penal incarceration; educational failure, drug abuse/addiction; mental illness; disease (like diabetes) homicide (in particular shooting each other by the thousand with handguns) and every other form of social pathology one could possibly imagine. The US government has bent over backwards for 60 odd years since the era of JFK and Lyndon Johnson to roll out social programs for ameliorating these problems at a cost of TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars (most of it funded by white working and middle class tax-payers) and NOTHING has improved one jot. In fact, the more money the "Uncle Sam" has thrown at the deplorable and often violent problem of Black antisocial behaviour in America, theWORSE it has become !

*They are incapable of governing themselves in an efficient, productive, civil and legal manner (cf: Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Jackson, etc).

*They have, since the mid-19th century, staged so many violent riots against the White establishment I gave up trying to count the exact total.

*They have contributed nothing of enduring value to American culture ( unless you regard Michael Jackson and "Hip Hop" and "Gangsta Rap" music etc; as legitimate forms of important cultural advancement).

To cut a long story short the history of the Black African and his descendant in the United States has been tale of utter woe. Not only have they been on average COGNITIVELY incapable of understand the IDEA of America, that is, understanding the principles and values that the Founders built their new Republic on such as: (ordered) liberty, the sovereign autonomy of the rational individual, the universal rule of law, the desirability of minimal government, the concepts of due process, the duties imposed by the moral precepts of Christianity; the virtues of endeavour, hard work and thrift the importance deference to, and respect for, just and legitimate authority; patriotism and full-blooded, staunch loyalty to the flag and all it stands for. Not only this but by residing in America they have imiserated BOTH native White Europeans AND themselves.

Given this, one would think they would say to themselves: "Living in America is losing proposition for our race, our culture and world-view is totally incompatible with White America's culture and world view. We've tried it for 400 years and it just doesn't work We would be much better off flying back to "mother Africa" and reuniting ourselves with our traditional native culture; it would spare everyone concerned a lot grief and suffering. The US government would happily pay for our airfares."
    !

But no, they will never do that because they know full well that their own native culture is primitive and often barbaric and they don't, on average, have the brain power needed to improve it. Moreover, it doesn't hand out an endless supply of free goods and services to them like America does and it doesn't have a professional victim industry that allows them misbehave with impunity and insult the hand that feeds and cares for them. Also, it doesn't allow them to disrespect the law and the dominant cultural traditions of their native society. Worse still, there's no iPhones, no "Big Macs", no decent drugs, no cheap hand guns to buy and blow your "brother man" away with. There's no fun to be had race baiting honkeys for political advantage (i.e; extra government benefits) at "Black Lives Matter" rallies aided and abetted by progressive, White Democrat politicians, shit-stirring professional left-wing activists and their buddies in the fake news media.

So no, there's no way they'll fuck off back to Africa, they'll say put in America - thank you very much - and cause as much trouble as they can: undermining native White America's culture, moral norms, institutions, customs and civilized society; shitting on the American flag and costing that sucker called the "White American tax-payer" a fortune in government benefits.

Dachshund
    Because they are Americans too!
    FYI the opposite of love isn't hate,but indifference.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Fuck off cunt!
    You still renting out that whore wife of yours for parties?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2020)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

I see by the vulgar, mindless, "non - responses" that my OP has provoked that the points I made are all too valid

The points I made are correct, but that's not the issue, because EVERYONE KNOWS they are correct.

What particularly interests me is how the problem could possibly be dealt with in terms of US federal government social policy. Finding an effective solution via social policy reforms is not so easy. The only ones I can think that would work (mass deportation based on IQ testing, etc) are not feasible in the 21st century.

Dachshund

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you hate being around black people so much why don't you kill yourself?
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

There are no black people in hell, fact, so you'll be happy there .
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    He's from Australia.
    I thought he said he was from there but then someone else claimed he's in America. Dude loves to write him some novels.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Correct me if I am wrong, who are the people showing up at State and Federal Houses with Weapons demanding Freedom?

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I thought he said he was from there but then someone else claimed he's in America. Dude loves to write him some novels.
    I've lived half my life in England and half in Australia (I have dual citizenship). I have always been very interested in America, from around the 1960s Australia began to get "Coca-Colonized: (our culture became heavily influenced by Americian culture); the process continued and today Australia is pretty much just a satellite (51st) state of the USA.

I have a lot of respect for America because your GIs saved our buts big time in the Second World War. Without Americans troops helping to defend us we would have been invaded by the Japanese and that would have been a fate worse than death.

I admire America for lots of its other cultural and scientific/technological achievements as well, like the Apollo moon-shot in 1969, THAT was awesome.

So it really annoys me when I see ethnic minority groups in the US putting shit on White European American culture, calling white Americans "racists" and "oppressors" and "privileged scum." If that's their attitude they should be stripped of their citizenship and deported. Otherwise they need to show some respect and gratitude, most of them are very lucky to be in America, its about time they realised that and made an effort to understand the Constitution and live up to the rights AND duties it imposes on them. As for that Black who refused to stand for the flag, I can't think of a greater insult an American citizen could throw at his country. That flag stands for a lot of incredibly important Western cultural principles and good moral values, and to just "spit on them all like he did was unforgivable. I mean lots (countless thousands) of American men died fighting for that flag and what it represents in World War Two. Who is some African slob like Kapernick to show such sickening disrespect?

Dachshund

Dachshund

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Because they are full of shit. They are free to go back to Africa whenever they want.

Same with commies and leftists. They are free to move to China, Cuba, Venezuela, but they don't.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Because they are full of shit. They are free to go back to Africa whenever they want.

Same with commies and leftists. They are free to move to China, Cuba, Venezuela, but they don't.
    Trumpsters are free to leave also. But they don't. They just keep trying to make the U.S. as miserable as they are.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to John Barron For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-27-2020)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
    Trumpsters are free to leave also. But they don't. They just keep trying to make the U.S. as miserable as they are.
    Where would we go? We made America great in the first place, and are trying to save it.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, Cawacko, we don't let them in the country, dude. Full Stop. Australia saw what "the brothers" did to American society and every government we've had (Liberal or Conservative) said "There is NO FUCKING WAY they are setting foot in this country. We're smart, you see, we learned from America's mistake.

Dachshund
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    You still renting out that whore wife of yours for parties?
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם