Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Testing For Whites, Guessing For The Rest

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Don't forget "free abortions on demand".
    You laugh but it's a fact that planned parenthood targets "urban" areas intentionally which would explain why blacks and hispanics have a disproportionately high abortion rate compared to whites. Fun fact more black babies are aborted in NYC than are born. Damn those racist conservatives!

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    You laugh but it's a fact that planned parenthood targets "urban" areas intentionally which would explain why blacks and hispanics have a disproportionately high abortion rate compared to whites. Fun fact more black babies are aborted in NYC than are born. Damn those racist conservatives!
    You support more welfare babies? Why do you want to see more kids become life-long Democrats?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Sorry, dude, but that's as likely to happen as every country in the world laying down their arms and planting flowers for each other or Mana falling from Heaven. Reality doesn't work that way.

Parties change, fail, renew, etc as history proves. The Democrats and Republicans of Lincoln's era, or even Truman's, are not the same parties today even if they trace their lineage back to the Civil War.

Both parties condone corruption as long as it supports their aims. The Democrats famously allowed themselves to be bought by Hillary. The Republicans, after taking a beating in 2018, have surrendered to the Party of Trump regardless if they still call themselves Republicans. They will not buy into any pie in the sky plans for a "better America" dreamed up by the Democrats.
    Who would want to take a public stand in favor of corruption?

We just have to force that one issue to the top of local politics, which is often non-partisan. That's how it starts.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

Who would want to take a public stand in favor of corruption?

We just have to force that one issue to the top of local politics, which is often non-partisan. That's how it starts.
    No one. Haven't you heard? Trump is draining the Swamp. Are you against draining the Swamp?

That's the problem; "We, the People" can never agree upon just one issue. Both sides flip-flop on many important issues whenever the other side assumes power.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

You support more welfare babies? Why do you want to see more kids become life-long Democrats?
    You support black genocide why do you support murdering black babies?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You support black genocide why do you support murdering black babies?
    Negative, but I can see why a person of your ilk would post such false accusations. A person of good character wouldn't do such a thing.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Negative, but I can see why a person of your ilk would post such false accusations. A person of good character wouldn't do such a thing.
    It does seem a bit like Margaret Sanger had her way in the end, no?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

No one. Haven't you heard? Trump is draining the Swamp. Are you against draining the Swamp?

That's the problem; "We, the People" can never agree upon just one issue. Both sides flip-flop on many important issues whenever the other side assumes power.
    A majority of Americans agree that there is too much big money influence over government.

And a majority also agree that corruption is a big problem.

You probably agree with both of those things.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

A majority of Americans agree that there is too much big money influence over government.

And a majority also agree that corruption is a big problem.

You probably agree with both of those things.
    You are correct: I agree both "big money" and corruption in politics are major problems. However, notice that neither side has done much about them despite complaints about if for decades. The Citizens United ruling just made a bad situation worse. I don't blame SCOTUS since they only rule on the law. It's up to Congress to write the law that is Constitutionally compliant. They haven't and don't appear to be very interested in doing so.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

You are correct: I agree both "big money" and corruption in politics are major problems. However, notice that neither side has done much about them despite complaints about if for decades. The Citizens United ruling just made a bad situation worse. I don't blame SCOTUS since they only rule on the law. It's up to Congress to write the law that is Constitutionally compliant. They haven't and don't appear to be very interested in doing so.
    That is why they need to be systematically replaced with pro- Anti-Corruption Act Congress people.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

That is why they need to be systematically replaced with pro- Anti-Corruption Act Congress people.
    If that's HR 1, then the Democrats will have to flip the Senate to get it passed.

http://conservativeactionproject.com...y-of-the-left/

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Abortion rates among blacks and hispanics has been dropping, as people like Planned Parenthood make more birth control available. It has been barely dropping among whites, and has been skyrocketing among rural uneducated whites (trump's base) as birth control gets harder to get in red counties.

https://www.guttmacher.org/infograph...-and-ethnicity

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

If that's HR 1, then the Democrats will have to flip the Senate to get it passed.

http://conservativeactionproject.com...y-of-the-left/
    No, it's not HR 1. It is the Anti-Corruption Act.. The future of government without corrupt big money influence.

It is not even at the federal level yet.

There's no way this Congress is taking a stand against corruption.

Too many of them owe their seats to big money campaign finance.

This has to start at the local level.

First pass it in cities towns counties, then states. Then send anti-corruption Congress people to DC. Then get enough of them and you can try to pass it at the federal level.

What does the Anti-Corruption Act. do?

Cracks down on dirty lobbying tricks, shuts the lobbying revolving door which allows Congress people to move directly into lobbying, redefines lobbying to include the previously unregistered lobbyists as lobbyists, prevents Congress people from fund-raising during Congressional working hours, forces the disclosure of all political money, ends secret PAC donors, ends gerrymandering, opens all primaries to all voters, installs Ranked Choice Voting, installs automatic voter registration, installs mail-in voting for all who want it, 18 year term limits max, Changes election funding so each voter designates a portion of government funding to candidates of choice, cracks down on PAC interaction with campaigns, and overhauls the FEC to enforce all of these new requirements.

Not everybody agrees with every part of it, but there is something for everyone, and it is a fair compromise to ensure a healthy Democracy. And we need to do that.