Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Twitter Labels Donald Tweets Misleading

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

And since so many relatives live in the same zip code it's the mistake that keeps on compounding.

Maybe he can displace the COVID news by insulting the Pope again, or something?

He's desperate to control the news cycle, but finally something bigger than what he tweets is dominating the news.
    The Covid news is that the curve was flattened a month and a half ago, cases are down across the nation in relation to the increase in testing, and thanks to competent red state leadership we didn't stick coronavirus patients in nursing homes and extended care centers so we never even had a curve to flatten and thanks to not mismanaging our economies for decades we didn't go bankrupt. And let's be real the blue States were already bankrupt and in debt thanks to Trump taking away the state income tax credit away which is reason enough to get rid of the presidential term limits.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    The Covid news is that the curve was flattened a month and a half ago, cases are down across the nation in relation to the increase in testing, and thanks to competent red state leadership we didn't stick coronavirus patients in nursing homes and extended care centers so we never even had a curve to flatten and thanks to not mismanaging our economies for decades we didn't go bankrupt. And let's be real the blue States were already bankrupt and in debt thanks to Trump taking away the state income tax credit away which is reason enough to get rid of the presidential term limits.
    Indeed.

Cuomo should be recalled.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,495 Times in 52,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Bury enough grandmas and grandpas and even Trump's favorability in the Red States will dwindle.
    We can only hope so.

Note to my toxic followers: The "thanks" on this post does not indicate agreement with the deaths of anyone. It merely signifies that I agree that your glorious shitgibbon's declining approval is good for America.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    We can only hope so.

Note to my toxic followers: The "thanks" on this post does not indicate agreement with the deaths of anyone. It merely signifies that I agree that your glorious shitgibbon's declining approval is good for America.
    China is responsible for the deaths in America and around the world and you are reveling in those deaths, make no mistake. You and PoliTalker.

You both are bad Americans.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,495 Times in 52,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

And there's one now! Unread, as always, my dear little stalker and self-flagellator.

Today, 03:38 PM
    Earl
    Verified User

This message is hidden because Earl is on your ignore list.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The national curve has flattened due to NY and other hot spots getting control. Take them out and the results do not look good. There are many spots that are climbing in Corona. The south is particularly getting worse.

8. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

FreeSpeech (05-28-2020)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-27-2020)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The national curve has flattened due to NY and other hot spots getting control. Take them out and the results do not look good. There are many spots that are climbing in Corona. The south is particularly getting worse.
    Well if it gets out of control in their rural setting they can always blame Obama. Or Hillary. Or immigrants. Or the CDC. Or the WHO. Or China. Anybody but themselves or Donald.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,588 Times in 51,901 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

And since so many relatives live in the same zip code it's the mistake that keeps on compounding.

Maybe he can displace the COVID news by insulting the Pope again, or something?

He's desperate to control the news cycle, but finally something bigger than what he tweets is dominating the news.
    Cinco de Mayo turned out to be a lot worse than "only 61 deaths". Certainly proof to most Americans that it wasn't a "fake virus" or a "Democratic hoax". It's not even the end of May and our nation has passed the 100K fatality mark. The Fourth of July, only 5 weeks away, will tell if there is a rise in fatalities or not due to the pandemic. Personally, I think there will be a clear rise in fatalities as people ignore the reality of a pandemic. I also think most Americans will be willing to roll the dice to stay out of the poor house.

Trump is free to say whatever he wants; usually pretty entertaining fiction. How many dumbasses believe him is another matter.

I just saw another replay of Dr. Fauci giving his "maybe, if everything goes right" qualification of a vaccine by the end of the year. There's no doubt in my mind he phrased it that way to keep the peace with #PABOTUS. I'm waiting for the day he cracks and says "Then the President will spread some of his magic fairy dust on it and, Poof!, we will have a vaccine by Christmas as he promised."
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-27-2020)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Cinco de Mayo turned out to be a lot worse than "only 61 deaths". Certainly proof to most Americans that it wasn't a "fake virus" or a "Democratic hoax". It's not even the end of May and our nation has passed the 100K fatality mark. The Fourth of July, only 5 weeks away, will tell if there is a rise in fatalities or not due to the pandemic. Personally, I think there will be a clear rise in fatalities as people ignore the reality of a pandemic. I also think most Americans will be willing to roll the dice to stay out of the poor house.

Trump is free to say whatever he wants; usually pretty entertaining fiction. How many dumbasses believe him is another matter.

I just saw another replay of Dr. Fauci giving his "maybe, if everything goes right" qualification of a vaccine by the end of the year. There's no doubt in my mind he phrased it that way to keep the peace with #PABOTUS. I'm waiting for the day he cracks and says "Then the President will spread some of his magic fairy dust on it and, Poof!, we will have a vaccine by Christmas as he promised."
    It's a pretty safe bet now if the president said it, then it's false.

After all, he SAID he would release his taxes, too.

He has fought and fought to NOT DO IT, and pretty soon we shall hear what the SCOTUS thinks about that.

If he releases his taxes because he is ORDERED to, than that doesn't count.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-27-2020)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    We can only hope so.

People who know you know you are a good person and not wishing death on anyone. Me? I'm not so "good".

The wackos are going to hate you, "groan" you and continue to express their strong disagreement that COVID-19 is worse than the flu.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-27-2020)

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

It's a pretty safe bet now if the president said it, then it's false.

After all, he SAID he would release his taxes, too.

He has fought and fought to NOT DO IT, and pretty soon we shall hear what the SCOTUS thinks about that.

If he releases his taxes because he is ORDERED to, than that doesn't count.
    Personally, I think Trump is more delusional than he is a liar. After all, if someone truly believes the false crap they saying is true, how can they be a liar?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...istry/delusion
    Delusions are maintained false beliefs despite compelling evidence to the contrary. They can occur in both psychiatric and neurologic disorders. They are distinct from hallucinations and confabulations and involve different neural circuitries and anatomy....Delusions are symptoms of psychotic illness and can occur in schizophrenia and severe mood disorders.

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Personally, I think Trump is more delusional than he is a liar. After all, if someone truly believes the false crap they saying is true, how can they be a liar?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...istry/delusion
    Delusions are maintained false beliefs despite compelling evidence to the contrary. They can occur in both psychiatric and neurologic disorders. They are distinct from hallucinations and confabulations and involve different neural circuitries and anatomy....Delusions are symptoms of psychotic illness and can occur in schizophrenia and severe mood disorders.
    I am sure he tries really hard to believe the things he says in a vain effort to 'make them true.' Of course he is delusional. But when somebody makes a promise, and then fails to deliver, the stiffed person is completely justified in calling them a liar.

I also have no doubt that HE has deceived others with intent to defraud. Trump University was a lie from the start. A grand fraudulent lie.

Cohen said it and I believe it to be true. He understates the value of his properties for tax purposes while simultaneously overstating their value to investors.

That's lying.

He is a liar.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-28-2020)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK, this is totally funny.

DT says if twitter doesn't work the way he likes it to, that he is going to shut them down.

Talk about false bravado!

The big anti-regulation guy all of a sudden wants to whip out the new regulations.

He would be NOTHING without twitter.

I had to totally laugh out loud when I heard that.

He is ever so pathetic.

What a freaking paper tiger.

SMH

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-28-2020)

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Lying fuck there were no curves to flatten in the majority of the country you are conflating slight increases in infection rates and the curve which is a measure of exponential increases 0and in every state in the union infection rates are going down in relation to the increase in testing.

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,395 Times in 6,142 Posts
    Blog Entries

Twitter Labels Donald Tweets Misleading
    Nearly four years late.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.