Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Are Democrats still supporting importation of Foreign Labor?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Wait, which version of the conspiracy theory are we talking about?
    they're all the same, they are just framed differently for different target audiences.

monopoly capitalism,"classless" society, and monarchy are de facto identical.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    they're all the same, they are just framed differently for different target audiences.

monopoly capitalism,"classless" society, and monarchy are de facto identical.
    I agree that international Capitalism is a thing. If that's the new world order, then sure. But why would (((the 1%))) give up on that? It's working so well for them.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 11,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're using the Hitler Ate Sugar fallacy.
    No I'm telling you the truth which if you had studied history you would have learned. I'm sorry if you can't accept the fact that not only you are an anti-Semite but a racist also. instead of whining about open borders which we don't have, it would be more productive to try and figure out what we should do to the millions of illegals in this country. It's not possible to deport all of them. Plus what do we do with the children of illegals who are born here and have been here all their lives. That is what a good citizen should do. instead of having an infantile cartoon of Batman slugging the president.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I agree that international Capitalism is a thing. If that's the new world order, then sure. But why would (((the 1%))) give up on that? It's working so well for them.
    they want to make their position permanent, by pulling up ladder behind them, metaphorically, by going to communism after they got theirs. the royals and aristocrarlts invented communism.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    No I'm telling you the truth which if you had studied history you would have learned. I'm sorry if you can't accept the fact that not only you are an anti-Semite but a racist also.
    #deflection

You used the Hitler Ate Sugar fallacy but you don't want to admit it.

instead of whining about open borders which we don't have, it would be more productive to try and figure out what we should do to the millions of illegals in this country. It's not possible to deport all of them. Plus what do we do with the children of illegals who are born here and have been here all their lives. That is what a good citizen should do.
    Deport as many of them as possible. I know we won't get rid of all twelve million, but policing isn't about eliminating all crime, since that's impossible. It's about reducing as much crime as they can.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (06-04-2020)

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

#deflection

Deport as many of them as possible. I know we won't get rid of all twelve million, but policing isn't about eliminating all crime, since that's impossible. It's about reducing as much crime as they can.
    Oh I would admit it if it were true but your using a catch-all phrase only proves that you have no valid argument.

Ok we deport as many as we can what do we do with the rest? You completely sidestepped the children born here question.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

#deflection

yes. do not let the perfect be the enemy of the good. --Voltaire

Trump Wins,
    by definition

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh I would admit it if it were true but your using a catch-all phrase only proves that you have no valid argument.
    Do you know what the Hitler Ate Sugar fallacy is?

Ok we deport as many as we can what do we do with the rest? You completely sidestepped the children born here question.
    That's like saying "We arrest as many rapists as possible, what do we do what the rest?"

Obviously deport the children too.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's like saying "We arrest as many rapists as possible, what do we do what the rest?"

As a matter of fact I do. It was derived from reductio ad absurdum. Which is a psycho babble way of denying the others argument. Sorry that doesn't disguise your blatant racism.

So you advocate deporting US citizens. Under the constitution anyone born here is a citizen?

So you can't deport the children the who takes care of them if you deport the parents?

Even you should be able to see how complex this problem is.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As a matter of fact I do. It was derived from reductio ad absurdum. Which is a psycho babble way of denying the others argument. Sorry that doesn't disguise your blatant racism.
    Nope. It just points out how silly these arguments are. Hitler did this thing, so anyone who does this thing is a Nazi.

So you advocate deporting US citizens. Under the constitution anyone born here is a citizen?

So you can't deport the children the who takes care of them if you deport the parents?

Even you should be able to see how complex this problem is.
    Ignore muh constitution and deport anyone whose parents came here illegally. Wow, look how simple that was!

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope. It just points out how silly these arguments are. Hitler did this thing, so anyone who does this thing is a Nazi.

Ignore muh constitution and deport anyone whose parents came here illegally. Wow, look how simple that was!
    Wow you want to ignore the constitution ok let's ignore the bill of rights and all those pesky laws that get in the way such as Miranda, probable cause etc.. only an idiot would say something that stupid. But then we have you.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow you want to ignore the constitution ok let's ignore the bill of rights and all those pesky laws that get in the way such as Miranda, probable cause etc.. only an idiot would say something that stupid. But then we have you.
    Calm down. I know you're a special little snowflake, but no need to get angry.
    I'm not saying to ignore ALL the laws. I'm saying change the law to allow for deportations of people whose parents came here illegally.