Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, cawacko, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, CFM, countryboy, Bobb and Daddyo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didn't tRump promise to bring back coal jobs? Yet another unkept "promise".

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    The hilariousness of Quasar's debate is astounding. Even if you equate COVID to the Flu (which is a case of severe flawed logic) the flue is certainly no "fraud". As such, his lame comparison is totally bogus to begin with.
    True that.

What I get in a lot of right wing arguments is these are the things they are telling themselves to try to convince themselves their position is valid. Telling yourself something which is not true does not make it true, no matter how many times the meme is rehearsed.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Tacomaman,

True that.

What I get in a lot of right wing arguments is these are the things they are telling themselves to try to convince themselves their position is valid. Telling yourself something which is not true does not make it true, no matter how many times the meme is rehearsed.
    tRump provided the coal industry with a glimmer of hope and then failed again. We will see very soon if these hard working folks can be fooled twice.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

tRump provided the coal industry with a glimmer of hope and then failed again. We will see very soon if these hard working folks can be fooled twice.
    HE gave them something to cling to if they didn't want to accept reality. He took advantage of their issues.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

Nope. He gets no pardon.

That is a promise.
    we will pardon you for your ignorance.........that doesn't mean we will ever let you elect someone to office again.......you will be forgiven and forgotten......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Quasar44,

Not true, it's quite real.

Comparing a yearly flu figure to a few months of COVID is meaningless.

Wait till COVID has had a year. Then look at the numbers.
    it is irrational to believe the death rate would go up at this point......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Tacomaman,

But the two of them are about as diabolical and heartless as one another.
    Nixon was diabolical but intelligent. tRump is simply ignorant and psychotic.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Tacomaman,

HE gave them something to cling to if they didn't want to accept reality. He took advantage of their issues.
    Taking advantage of people and situations are what tRump does best.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-01-2020)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

Nixon was diabolical but intelligent. tRump is simply ignorant and psychotic.
    I believe you are underestimating the enemy, and that works in his favor. Yes, he is ignorant of many things most people 'get,' but he is also a Master Conman, and he adeptly manipulates the media. Picking fights with twitter, stoking the race war, blaming China, blaming the WHO, are all part of his 'Art Of The Con.' His sycophants eat it all right up.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar44 View Post
    Virus was a Fraud

Same death rate as flu
    .3 per

you are posting a lie... https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0518144915.htm