2 ... Brazil ... 391,222
    3 ... Russia ... 362,342

worldometer

now lets break it down by state and city in america

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Stretch (05-29-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    # of Cases:

1 ... USA ... 1,724,209
    2 ... Brazil ... 391,222
    3 ... Russia ... 362,342

worldometer
    LOL
    Highest WuFlu rates in.........
    NY - Cuomo (Dem)
    NJ - Murphy (Dem)

CT - Lamont (Dem)
    MA - Baker (Rep)
    RI - Raimondo (Dem)
    D.C. - Inslee (Dem)
    LA - Edwards (Dem)
    MI _ Whitmer (Dem)
    PA - Wolf (Dem)
    IL - Pritzker (Dem)

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cohort,

Quote Originally Posted by Cohort View Post
    now lets break it down by state and city in america
    Better hurry on that comparison. The results you're looking for are changing.

Alabama, Mississippi Coronavirus Cases Hit All-Time High as States Move Through Phased Reopening
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cohort,

Better hurry on that comparison. The results you're looking for are changing.

Alabama, Mississippi Coronavirus Cases Hit All-Time High as States Move Through Phased Reopening
    is that your around about way of saying basically every liberal in america did worse than conservative areas? and that NYC is one of the worst places in the entire world under cuomos leadership by putting covid patients in nursing homes?

---

Grind is basically right

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Stretch (05-29-2020)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cohort,

is that your around about way of saying ...
    If you want to say that then own it. I have my own view, which differs from yours.

I posted a thread to talk about how the 3 leading nations in Coronavirus deaths have right wing extremist leaders.

To me, that says the way they are dealing with this issue is highly ineffective, and it indicates poor leadership. I think they are motivated by hatred and they don't mind seeing the poor suffer and die. These are the kinds of people who are apt to blame the poor for their own condition, as they hold all the power to change things.

The right wing has a lot of selfish hateful people. When they get power it is not good for society.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Stretch (05-29-2020)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Hello Cohort,

If you want to say that then own it. I have my own view, which differs from yours.

I posted a thread to talk about how the 3 leading nations in Coronavirus deaths have right wing extremist leaders.

To me, that says the way they are dealing with this issue is highly ineffective, and it indicates poor leadership. I think they are motivated by hatred and they don't mind seeing the poor suffer and die. These are the kinds of people who are apt to blame the poor for their own condition, as they hold all the power to change things.

The right wing has a lot of selfish hateful people. When they get power it is not good for society.
    Instead of wasting time in here griping about it, just send an email to the blue states with your complaints.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cohort,

the only reason the USA is leading is because of all the liberal areas with moronic governors. the conservative areas are doing much better. So your entire premise is false. It also doesn't take into account a per capita basis, which if it did would show us more than with a reasonable response.

---

Grind is basically right

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Stretch (05-29-2020)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cohort,

the only reason the USA is leading is because of all the liberal areas with moronic governors. the conservative areas are doing much better. So your entire premise is false. It also doesn't take into account a per capita basis, which if it did would show us more than with a reasonable response.
    Still trying to make it about red vs blue states. That has been discussed at length in many threads. It also smacks of excuse-making for DT who is seen as having done a poor job by a majority of Americans.

The point about per capita is a better angle for your antagonist position. The USA is 11th in the world in cases per capita, but the first 10 are not large - all under 10 million people except Spain, which has a liberal Prime Minister. Seeing as how the pandemic hit Brazil and Russia later than the USA, and is still growing rapidly on those nations, I would expect them to climb on the per capita chart.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

# of Cases:

1 ... USA ... 1,724,209
    2 ... Brazil ... 391,222
    3 ... Russia ... 362,342

worldometer
    But without our Democrat run cities where would we be lol?

How many deaths is Cuomo personally responsible for with his bone-headed policy of sending COVID victims back to nursing homes?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cohort,

Still trying to make it about red vs blue states. That has been discussed at length in many threads. It also smacks of excuse-making for DT who is seen as having done a poor job by a majority of Americans.

The point about per capita is a better angle for your antagonist position. The USA is 11th in the world in cases per capita, but the first 10 are not large - all under 10 million people except Spain, which has a liberal Prime Minister. Seeing as how the pandemic hit Brazil and Russia later than the USA, and is still growing rapidly on those nations, I would expect them to climb on the per capita chart.
    YOU LITERALLY MADE THE PREMISE OF YOUR OP that conservative leaders have the most covid. I then point out to you that the areas for most covid in our country are LIBERAL areas and then you deflect.

---

Grind is basically right

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-29-2020)

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

# of Cases:

1 ... USA ... 1,724,209
    2 ... Brazil ... 391,222
    3 ... Russia ... 362,342

worldometer
    If you think China has the COVID cases they say they do you are crazy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

anatta (05-29-2020)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,486 Times in 9,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Did you see the mass graves in Brazil? Brazil's president call the corona virus a little flu?!! He is a Trump clone and ass-wipe and just as stupid too as Trump too?!!

The revelations come as chilling aerial images emerged of mass burial sites being prepared at the biggest cemetery in Latin America.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/116908...virus-diggers/

Last edited by signalmankenneth; 05-29-2020 at 08:32 PM.

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    But without our Democrat run cities where would we be lol?

How many deaths is Cuomo personally responsible for with his bone-headed policy of sending COVID victims back to nursing homes?
    We would be far better off if we had simply used the WHO testing protocol which was released on January 10th instead of wasting over a month trying to come up with our own, and then giving up and using the WHO protocol anyway, like we should have done in the first place. Wasting even a few days is critical when you have a pandemic which is spreading exponentially, but wasting over a month is why we have such a disaster on our hands, and why we had to shut down the economy. It didn't have to happen like that.

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Hello Darth,

We would be far better off if we had simply used the WHO testing protocol which was released on January 10th instead of wasting over a month trying to come up with our own, and then giving up and using the WHO protocol anyway, like we should have done in the first place. Wasting even a few days is critical when you have a pandemic which is spreading exponentially, but wasting over a month is why we have such a disaster on our hands, and why we had to shut down the economy. It didn't have to happen like that.
    classic bureaucratic SNAFU
    The FDA and the CDC FUBAR'd the entire screw up

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cohort,

YOU LITERALLY MADE THE PREMISE OF YOUR OP that conservative leaders have the most covid. I then point out to you that the areas for most covid in our country are LIBERAL areas and then you deflect.
    I pointed out the 3 NATIONS with the most COVID. You made an excuse for one nation, the USA, but can offer no defense for Brazil or Russia. And your excuse for the USA is a politically loaded blame-game attempt to shift the responsibility for bad news away to anybody but DT. We get it. Anything good, HE gets the credit, if it's bad, blame somebody else. Same old same old. And I'm sure it's got to be tough to hang tight and try to defend him from such an indefensible position, it really is admirable how dedicated you are to that. But the bottom line is what you yourself have already admitted. He's toast. The nation is holding him accountable for the COVID fiasco and that will be on their minds when they vote in November. His polls have fallen and understandably so. Throwing gasoline on a sparking race war will not make him more popular.

I looked at his RCP job approval history. In the weeks after Charlottesville, his approval polling hovered in the high 30's. He didn't climb much above 40% until he finally passed something through Congress, the greed-laden tax cut for the rich. He's been stuck in the low 40's since then with only a short bump for the rally-round-the-flag moment when he finally publicly took the Coronavirus seriously and declared a national emergency which shut down the economy.

I don't see sparking off another battle in the race war as a game-changer for him. If he thinks it will shift the news cycle away from the pandemic, OK, the headlines changed for a few days, but the pandemic is far from done and bound to remain a top news item as long as cases and deaths remain high. Likely that will be the case through to election day and beyond.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 05-30-2020 at 05:41 AM.