Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Central Park "Karen" has lost her JOB!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I can't help but feel bad for just about everyone in the internet age. When I saw this clip, I was pretty disgusted - but once this stuff goes viral, people's lives are basically destroyed. I haven't checked the twitter conversation on this, but it's probably way over the top.

The backlash is disproportionate to the offense, as it just about always is these days. She had a bad moment. In the ol' days, she'd call the guy to apologize & that would be it. Now, it's a chance for everyone to pretend they've never done a single thing wrong in their lives.

Does anyone think what the guy did was normal in trying to coax her dog over to him?

She was obviously over the top, but he could have handled this differently. He clearly escalated the situation

But I guess since he is black we can’t point that out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-30-2020)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    She should have kept it on a leash. She had no control over it. She was not allowed to walk there. The birder was just watching birds. If she had him on a leash, no conflict. If she walked him where it was permitted., no problem. If she wasn't such a combative bitch no problem.
    The Ramble is my one of my favorite parts of Central Park. EVERYONE in the park knows that you do not allow you dog to run free in that area. There are "YOU MUST KEEP YOUR DOG LEASHED" signs everywhere.

She was being an entitled bitch...and did not give a shit if her called ended up with a black man dead. She should suffer a great deal more than just being fired from her job.
    Last edited by Frank Apisa; 05-30-2020 at 03:57 AM.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Actually, you can't "entrap" anyone to have them take their dog off the leash. Also, you do a bit of sexist stereotyping to excuse her actions....there was nothing "strange" or hysterical about her DELIBERATE AND CALCULATED ACTION. She didn't identify herself racially in her phone call, but made sure to identify (with false hysteria) the race of the man she (exaggerated) accused of endangering her.

As I said, the guy is a officious jerk, and I would like to know if he pulls this crap with guys. But that is no excuse for her actions. If this goes to any type of trial, I'll wager the guy is going to be put on the carpet as well. As to the woman's job.....she's a liability to that company, and they have the right to fire her. She can sue, but I doubt if she'll win.

Oh she'll win alright, even in the US you can't just fire people without some kind of due process. Anyway explain why he had doggy treats in his pocket but didn't have a dog. Yeh she was an arsehole as well but he definitely started it.
    Dude, are you reading what I post? I've said twice now that the guy is an officious jerk, and I've said that if there's any type of trial, he'll be put on the carpet for his actions as well.

She was breaking the law, all he had to do after asking her to leash the dog is put in a call to park authorities if it bothered him so much. Unless the dog was attacking him, that's all he could do/report.

As to her being fired....any company can fire an employee for unbecoming/disruptive conduct. If it's in their rules & regulations, it can be done with a following letter of explanation or a pre-notice and reason (you have x amount of time to clear out your desk). It's done all the time. She can sue for unwarranted termination, but given the video record, I doubt the CEO's would have a hard time convincing a judge/jury that this is not the image of one of their VP's they want to present to the public.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Dude, are you reading what I post? I've said twice now that the guy is an officious jerk, and I've said that if there's any type of trial, he'll be put on the carpet for his actions as well.

She was breaking the law, all he had to do after asking her to leash the dog is put in a call to park authorities if it bothered him so much. Unless the dog was attacking him, that's all he could do/report.

As to her being fired....any company can fire an employee for unbecoming/disruptive conduct. If it's in their rules & regulations, it can be done with a following letter of explanation or a pre-notice and reason (you have x amount of time to clear out your desk). It's done all the time. She can sue for unwarranted termination, but given the video record, I doubt the CEO's would have a hard time convincing a judge/jury that this is not the image of one of their VP's they want to present to the public.
    Yeh he was the arsehole that acted as a vigilante. She shouldn't have said that he wanted to kill her but trying to entice her dog away is truly despicable and threatening.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeh he was the arsehole that acted as a vigilante. She shouldn't have said that he wanted to kill her but trying to entice her dog away is truly despicable and threatening.
    So trying to entice a dog from it's owner is a bigger offense then a false police report regarding an attack? Dude, are you paying attention to the news? This country has a history of black men getting jailed or killed on FALSE PRETENSES. This chick new the buzz word, and didn't bother to identify her racial make-up, now did she?

Get real, will ya?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Good Fuck Karens.

Just remember she is a product of feminism.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

The most hilarious thing is cental park karen is hardcore democrat lol.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (05-31-2020)

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Does anyone think what the guy did was normal in trying to coax her dog over to him?

She was obviously over the top, but he could have handled this differently. He clearly escalated the situation

he clearly did no such thing.

11. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-31-2020)

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    So trying to entice a dog from it's owner is a bigger offense then a false police report regarding an attack? Dude, are you paying attention to the news? This country has a history of black men getting jailed or killed on FALSE PRETENSES. This chick new the buzz word, and didn't bother to identify her racial make-up, now did she?

Get real, will ya?
    I didn't say that, did I? Not his job to act as the park wardens but she shouldn't have over reacted like that.

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeh he did!

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

actually he did

who tries to lure someone else dog over to them offering treats? That isn't normal. The act of filming her escalated it. Who wants to be filmed like that by a stranger.

Both of them handled it poorly

15. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-01-2020)

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    And they're both named Cooper. Go figure.

Cooper's real name is Vanderbilt. His mom disowned him for faggotry.
    She was a good Catholic woman.

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Get real, will ya?

I didn't say that, did I? Not his job to act as the park wardens but she shouldn't have over reacted like that.
    Check your posts....YOU repeated a point that is in and of itself a ludicrous comparison when noting offenses in this situation. You repeat a point that I have agreed with and stated as such, or did you not get the "tale of two jerks" part?

George Orwell

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

I think any Dog Lover who’s ever walked a Dog in a Park has seen someone offer a Dog Treat to their Pet.

But hey ... keep trying to justify her actions ... maybe you can offer her a Job

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I think any Dog Lover who’s ever walked a Dog in a Park has seen someone offer a Dog Treat to their Pet.

But hey ... keep trying to justify her actions ... maybe you can offer her a Job

I didn't justify her actions you dumb fucking waterhead. I can't wait for the looters and protesters to come to your neighborhood so you can cry like a little bitch like that ESPN douche