Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another innocent Black man could have been murdered

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    For all he knows she could have had her dog attack him. She was breaking the rules by not having her dog on a leash.
    Exactly! Imagine if this was a big rottweiler or Shepard. Having a medium or large breed dog run up on you is not fun or funny. The animal owner may know the dog is a big baby. I don't know this as a dog capable of hurting or even killing me runs up to me. Do I pull my firearm and prepare to defend myself? Allow the dog to run up to me and hope for the best knowing that this choice would essentially eliminate any chance at self defense if the dog is violent?

So guys make sure you dog is leashed or that they are very obedient to your commands. The black guy was 1000 percent right in this case. He was extremely appropriate aswell and handled the crazy woman like a polished police office. Amazing restraint on his part.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (05-27-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Why are Black and White people allowed to interact with each other?
    Because Lincoln got assassinated in 1865. He wanted to deport ALL Blacks out of America - never got the chance. Shame, that. It would have saved the US a hell of a lot of grief over the past 155 years. I notice American Blacks are always bitching about how racist and unjust America is, what a terrible place it is, etc. Well, they could always fuck off off to back to mother Africa, but never do ? Funny that?

Dachshund

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

The liberal stupid on this thread is stronger than usual.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why are Black and White people allowed to interact with each other?
    Because Lincoln got assassinated in 1865. He wanted to deport ALL Blacks out of America - never got the chance. Shame, that. It would have saved the US a hell of a lot of grief over the past 155 years. I notice American Blacks are always bitching about how racist and unjust America is, what a terrible place it is, etc. Well, they could always fuck off to back to mother Africa, but never do ? Funny that?

Dachshund

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

White racism is in a class of it's own. They are the only ones able to act on their racism since this country was built on their racism.

Other minorities can be bigots, have prejudices or be bias.........but racism is power.....and whites have all the power.
    No it's not it's still racism and wrong.

Treating someone differently because of the color of their skin, no matter what that color, is wrong.

Whites have all the power? Yet this white woman was shown to be the lying garbage that she is. The black guy was vindicated. She had no power it would seem.

I'm Hispanic and have felt some prejudice decades ago. These days all has been great. IF ANYTHING there seems to be a disadvantage to being white.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    No it's not it's still racism and wrong.

Treating someone differently because of the color of their skin, no matter what that color, is wrong.

Whites have all the power? Yet this white woman was shown to be the lying garbage that she is. The black guy was vindicated. She had no power it would seem.

I'm Hispanic and have felt some prejudice decades ago. These days all has been great. IF ANYTHING there seems to be a disadvantage to being white.
    yawn..........nuff said.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    It's weird how overweight white dudes can parade around with AK47s and claim to be doing their patriotic duty, while a black dude is threatened with arrest for asking someone to comply with a city ordinance
    It always amazes me how many of those open carry "protesters" have criminal records and are not legally allowed to own guns. When a black has an actual carry permit, they are many times threatened by whites.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Cypress (05-26-2020)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    I should have married the black gf I had in summer of '70!
    I probably would have if I wasn't married at the time.
    Your whole life could have been different.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your impression is wrong.......and your reading comprehension.

I said "Because racist white people refuse to go back to the caves of europe, germany and russia where they dwell from."

You're the one lumping all Blacks together. The only thing we all do as a people is NOT VOTE FOR RACIST WHITES.
    --->"So how did African-Americans vote in the 2016 election? Despite President Obama telling black voters that he would take it as a "personal insult" if they didn't cast their ballot for Hillary Clinton, 2016 black voters didn't coalesce behind Clinton the same way they did Obama, with Clinton earning 88% of their vote (to Trump's 8%) as compared to Obama's 93% in 2012."<---
    https://www.mic.com/articles/159402/...-2016-election

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your whole life could have been different.
    There are a lot of things along the road that could have changed everything.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Jack (05-26-2020)

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    There are a lot of things along the road that could have changed everything.
    Yeah. Funny how a little decision here, a twist in the road there, a bit of luck ... can change your whole life.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 11 Posts

These cops should been given the death penalty

I know most negroes are very thuggish but that is no excuses

These cops must be executed

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    Because Lincoln got assassinated in 1865. He wanted to deport ALL Blacks out of America - never got the chance. Shame, that. It would have saved the US a hell of a lot of grief over the past 155 years.
    Dawg is racist, and wrong on the history. Lincoln had talked earlier about deporting many blacks, but in his last public address he spoke of giving full citizenship to all black Americans. That was part of the reason the assassination went ahead.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Dawg is racist, and wrong on the history. Lincoln had talked earlier about deporting many blacks, but in his last public address he spoke of giving full citizenship to all black Americans. That was part of the reason the assassination went ahead.

Lincoln did NOT speak of granting full citizenship to ALL Black Americans in his final public address on the evening of 11th April, 1865. He spoke of possibly extending the franchise to relatively small proportion of the US Negro population at the time (see below) NB: Even I know that and I'm an Australian, not a Yankee-Doodle like you. Walt !

The entire issue of Lincoln's exact position on on the question of colonization at the end of the Civil War before he was assassinated is actually very difficult to unravel and remains unresolved by profession/academic historians as we speak.

I tend to favour the narrative below...

(1) On the MORNING of 11th of April, just four days before his Lincoln's death, General Benjamin Butler travelled to the White House for a private meeting with President. In his memoirs, General Butler wrote that in their conversation, Lincoln continued to press on with deportation as the only peaceable solution to America's race problem. Butler notes that Lincoln said to him at one point...

[I]"I can hardly believe that the South and the North can live in peace, unless we can get rid of the Negroes ... I believe that it would be better to export them ALL to some fertile country." Lincoln is well known to have expressed the view (during the Lincoln - Douglass debates of 1854) that that White and Black Americans could never co-exist in harmony due to the fact that Blacks were, generally speaking, socially and politically inferior to Whites. Moreover, Lincoln, sincerely - who was NOT a "racist" in the sense of the crude meaning that term has today - sincerely believed that this social and politic inferiority, was due to a "biological" (i.e; a "hard-wired") difference between the two races (Lincoln's observation is very similar in substance to the controversial modern scientific thesis that claims: confirmed differences in measurements of average intelligence that exist between racial/ethic groups are largely determined by innate and immutable genetic factors. Needless to say, this claim, whether or not it is eventually proved correct, is currently extremely politically incorrect and members of the leftist anthropology. psychology and social science academies have already destroyed the careers of a number of eminent geneticists who have dared to publish
    their experimental results in this field in the mainstream Western scientific literature).

To continue. That same evening, at around 8:00 pm on 11th April 1865, Lincoln delivered his last public address from the portico of the White House. In that final speech he did express his support for LIMITED Black suffrage, saying that...

"I would myself prefer that it were now conferred on the very intelligent, and on those who serve our cause as solders. John Wilkes Booth, an actor standing near the front of Lincoln's audience, upon hearing this immediately realised that extending the franchise to any Blacks would automatically entail their being granted US citizenship. Booth angrily vowed to a friend who was with him that "That will be the last speech he ever makes ! By God, I'll run him through !" And, as you know, he did; assassinating Lincoln in a theatre with a pistol shot to the head on the evening of 15th April, 1865.

A few days after General Butler's above mentioned meeting with Lincoln (on the morning of 11th April, 1865), Butler returned to the White House for a second meeting with the President, as Lincoln had instructed him at the conclusion of their meeting on the 11th of April to research the the feasibility of a colonization plan and report back to him in a day or two to discuss his findings. Butler reported that the logistical scale of colonizing the freedmen would make a comprehensive plan impossible. However he proposed an alternative in which the "one hundred and fifty thousand negro troops: that were "now enlisted: in the Federal Army could be transported to a long proposed colony location on the Panama isthmus where they could find employment in digging an American canal between the two oceans. "After we got ourselves established" on the isthmus, we will petition Congress under your recommendation to send down to us the wives ans children, : thus apparently inducing a free migration of Blacks to the new colony."

"There is meat in that, General Butler, there is meat in that, responded Lincoln with instructions to the General to pursue preparations for the plan. Butler was apparently to lead a renewed administration policy for colonization.

This anecdote by Butler late in life is well known and highly controversial. If the anecdote is accepted as true it would suggest that Lincoln continued to his dying day to deny the possibility of racial harmony in the United States and persisted in regarding colonization as the only real alternative to perpetual racial conflict.

I tend to accept this interpretation, however, professional historians are bitterly divided on the matter. Some are skeptical of the validity of Butler's anecdote claiming it was embellished or exaggerated or a down right fabrication. The opposing camp believe that Butler's testimony is generally sound. Each group of disputants have their own elaborate arguments to bolster their respective cases and if you fan
    y reading hundred of pages of dry academic bickering about the meaning/s of: this sentence or that sentence, this phrase or that phrase that has been extracted from obscure 19th century letters, Butler's memoirs and notes, reams of pages of Lincoln's notes, speech drafts and transcripts; records of overheard comments the President made in conversations to certain friend or political colleague in the 1850's and 1860's; the critical importance of missing quotation marks in a curious passage of General Butler's notes or how a misplaced comma in one of Lincoln's handwritten memos could actually be the key to solving the entire riddle, then you are welcome. As for me, I'm a conservative, so I trust my gut instincts. And they tell me that Lincoln, having been through the horror of the Civil War, was extremely concerned that the freed Black slaves (of which there were some 4 million in 1865) could wage a racial war in the US. In fact, he had been vexed by this possibility since 1854; it was always lurking/niggling somewhere in the back of his mind; for some reason it really "pressed his buttons " ?

So, at the end of the day, I think Lincoln wanted to deport all black Negros (both liberated slaves and freeman) from America. If we imagine he was not murdered in 1865, and that it was actually POSSIBLE for him to have organised it - by whatever means - given the logistical challenges involved, I believe that Lincoln WOULD have done it. BUT that's just my opinion, and opinions are a "dime a dozen."

Dachsund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 05-28-2020 at 01:48 AM.