Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MICHAEL MOORE SAYS: The only way Trump wins in 2020 is if he 'cheats'

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,680 Times in 27,325 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Election day should take the place of columbus day.

It should be a celebration around the country like the 4th of July...could be on the 4th of July.

Every citizen of the country can vote.........no exclusions, no exception.

1 person, 1 vote.......no exceptions

You can vote in person, mail in, Internet, from your jail cell, on a cruise ship or right from your phone.

Free advertisement on all Cable, Internet, Print etc.

All elections held on that day......city, county, judges up to the Presidency.

Every business shuts down and only polling places are open...........wait..maybe a cannabis shop or two:-)

PROFITING OFF THE ELECTION IS ILLEGAL....

Anyone caught cheating will lose the privilege of voting for a period of time be determined.

No delegates, super delegates, and other BS delegates

no red states, blue states....republcians or liberals

All campaigns are run by volunteers ........No paid staffers

If you're seen as an honest, upstanding congress person you'll have no problems finding people to support you for free.

This is for starters.

That's what america should be about.
    Nice work

2. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Duh! Yes, they do. Just like the Democrats want to suppress the voices of all they oppose too. That's how authoritarians work. I support those who advocate Freedom of Speech. It looks like you do. Is that true?

Side note: the GOP is dead. It was dying by the time Bush II was elected and was dead, stripped and the body dumped after Trump was elected. For awhile there was "the RNC", mostly Neo-Cons but after Trump, it's just the Party of Trump.

In the voting booth? Registration? If they are FAKE registrations paid for by REP 'gatherers' targeting seniors and minorties it's okay. Luckily the MANY times it was tried here, they got caught. Funny how REPS think it's so easy to do and only DEMS don't get caught.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

4. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

5. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    In the voting booth? Registration? If they are FAKE registrations paid for by REP 'gatherers' targeting seniors and minorties it's okay. Luckily the MANY times it was tried here, they got caught. Funny how REPS think it's so easy to do and only DEMS don't get caught.
    Dude, isn't all of that illegal? File a police report and arrest the criminals.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed. OTOH, when the Republicans lose in Nov., they will blame it on cheating...or collusion to cheat because that's what Duh Leader sez:

lol, coming from trump that voted absentee.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bill,

Great thread:

Why do Republicans believe things that just are not true?

It is remarkable all the Republicans who are jumping on this completely unsupported narrative that mail-in voting is corrupt.

There is no evidence to support that.

Like so many things DT says, it is without basis. It is essentially a lie.

Why do Republicans fall for this BS?

Why do they not demand proof?

It's what they want to believe, so they don't question it. That is flawed thinking. Why are Republicans so willing to accept a flawed thinking process?
    Sadly they will support whatever narrative trump lays out........

Nothing is to far fetched or crazy conspiracy any more......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #111 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    There are several groups who struggle to, such as the elderly and the disabled and the working class, and because these groups happen to be Democrats, the GOP wishes to suppress their voices every step of the way.
    I've already mentioned who is eligible to vote by mail. Again, why can't those who can go to polling places to vote need to mail-in vote? No reason whatsoever.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Here one has the freedom to chose to either vote by mail or vote at a polling place.

It's simple,
    it works,
    and it gives citizens more freedom and flexibility in how to cast their vote

The only reason to be against it is if you are afraid of more people voting, or you have a vested interest in making voting a hassle, and you want people exposed to a risk of COVID at crowded polling places
    Why must they be lazy, I go to vote where we are asked to vote? Why can't you?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Not everyone is able to physically leave their house or get to the polls on time because of work. Republicans don't have a problem with this because the EC rigs the elections for the Republicans.
    Polls are open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. I have never heard anyone bitch in the 40 years I've been voting that it's a pain to go vote at a poll.
    We've already been through who can vote by mail already. Request your ballot from your prescient on time and quit crying if your mentally disabled.

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sadly they will support whatever narrative trump lays out........

Nothing is to far fetched or crazy conspiracy any more......
    I see that Twitter finally tagged his tweets.

Twitter is beginning to see that people are not going to take this medium seriously if pure BS is allowed.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

15. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,669 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

PoliTalker cheered the economic loss to millions of Americans and their families caused by the virus from China that China failed to contain.

“Go, go, go.”

“Dive, dive, dive.”

16. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    lol, coming from trump that voted absentee.........
    ROFL. The man has no sense of humility. Is he a Solipsist? Just delusional? If he wins reelection, I think he's going to keep going to further extremes and the Republicans will finally put a stop to him.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-27-2020)

18. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    PoliTalker cheered the economic loss to millions of Americans and their families caused by the virus from China that China failed to contain.

“Go, go, go.”

“Dive, dive, dive.”
    You keep playing the China card, but you are denying the reality. It's like being in a sinking boat and spending all of your time bitching about the manufacturer when you should be more concerned about sharks and survival at sea.

Now groan this like a Stolen Valor scumbag.

19. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

ROFL. The man has no sense of humility. Is he a Solipsist? Just delusional? If he wins reelection, I think he's going to keep going to further extremes and the Republicans will finally put a stop to him.

Nice word!

I learned a new word today.

Thanks!

And wow does it ever fit.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-27-2020)

21. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Polls are open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. I have never heard anyone bitch in the 40 years I've been voting that it's a pain to go vote at a poll.
    We've already been through who can vote by mail already. Request your ballot from your prescient on time and quit crying if your mentally disabled.
    You've never heard it before COVID turned it into a national discussion. That doesn't mean it wasn't still an issue before.
    The real issue here is that Fascists, as usual, are trying to stop people from voting because the more people who vote, the harder it is for a Republican to win.

22. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You've never heard it before COVID turned it into a national discussion. That doesn't mean it wasn't still an issue before.
    The real issue here is that Fascists, as usual, are trying to stop people from voting because the more people who vote, the harder it is for a Republican to win.
    Why is going to the polls to vote like the rest of us a problem? It seems you liberals had quite a few go to the polls last election. You want votes, get them off their lazy asses and to the polls to vote. And make damn sure they are registered and voting (and not dead) AMERICAN citizens.