Thread: MICHAEL MOORE SAYS: The only way Trump wins in 2020 is if he 'cheats'

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    In some ways I would like to see Biden win. After he completely fucks up the economy and foreign relations, not to forget the 1001 gaffs he would make. It really would be fun to watch you lemmings try to defend him. But in good conscience can I not try to prevent the potential damage to the country I love.
    I'm still hoping the DNC comes to their senses and dumps Biden before it's to late
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

2. #77 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,609 Times in 17,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Any citizen in California can choose to vote by mail, and it has been that way for decades. It is a long-standing system which has been proven to work.

My so chooses to vote by mail as a matter of convenience. I myself choose to go to the polling place - I live in a fairly affluent, majority white area and there are enough polling places I never have to stand in line for more than 5-10 minutes. No one anywhere should have to stand in line for more than 15 minutes.
    You can vote in more than one voting place or by mail? You can vote out of your prescient? I can't. And I'm not bitching. Why must you?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Looks like the left is already trying to excuse their loss, they chose the flat worst candidate I have ever seen (and I've seen Trump twice and Hillary Clinton once!) and now they need some reason why they lost twice to one of the crappiest candidates the republicans ever put forward.
    2016 Democrats run a over the hill candidate with baggage,to replace a half generation younger popular President,and lose.
    So what do they do in 2020,run and even older babbling fool with more baggage.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    We don't support voter suppression. Get registered to vote and go vote like the rest of us. Disabled and military can vote by mail as always.
    That's quite a trick typing with blinders on
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Biden is up by 11 and it is growing. Grind is basically wrong again. The polls are so bad that Trump's famous temper and brutal mistreatment of staff is ramping up to levels never seen before. , Trump knows what is happening. The people he has conned so well are in denial. They refuse to face the truth. Trump already has. He is trying to find a hook to run on the next 5 months.. He has no winning issues. Trump is the first president to totally fail in an emergency. He is president and is responsible for fucking up handling Corona and the economic crash. There is no escape. Trump has seized all the power he possibly could. That takes away anyone to blame not named Trumpy.
    how is anything i said wrong in this thread? if you've actually been paying attention rather than trying to cerebrally jack yourself off you would have noticed I have posted numerous polls showing trump in trouble. that literally has nothing to do with what I said in this thread though. you are a fucking NPC that doesn't even read comments, just kneejerk react the way you are programmed to

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Earl (05-26-2020)

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden is up by 11 and it is growing. Grind is basically wrong again. The polls are so bad that Trump's famous temper and brutal mistreatment of staff is ramping up to levels never seen before. , Trump knows what is happening. The people he has conned so well are in denial. They refuse to face the truth. Trump already has. He is trying to find a hook to run on the next 5 months.. He has no winning issues. Trump is the first president to totally fail in an emergency. He is president and is responsible for fucking up handling Corona and the economic crash. There is no escape. Trump has seized all the power he possibly could. That takes away anyone to blame not named Trumpy.
    Total horse mierda.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cohort View Post
    how is anything i said wrong in this thread? if you've actually been paying attention rather than trying to cerebrally jack yourself off you would have noticed I have posted numerous polls showing trump in trouble. that literally has nothing to do with what I said in this thread though. you are a fucking NPC that doesn't even read comments, just kneejerk react the way you are programmed to
    Cohort is never wrong.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

If he had simply DONE a good job instead of falsely CLAIMING to have then the economy never would have had to have been shut down, and he would have seen a bounce in the polls. Too bad he screwed it up. Now there is no way to put the economy back together again in time for the election, and corona is not going away by then either.

He's toast.

Unless he cheats.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 05-26-2020 at 02:18 PM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

He has already been rejected by a majority of America.

The November election would simply make it official.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Any citizen in California can choose to vote by mail, and it has been that way for decades. It is a long-standing system which has been proven to work.

My so chooses to vote by mail as a matter of convenience. I myself choose to go to the polling place - I live in a fairly affluent, majority white area and there are enough polling places I never have to stand in line for more than 5-10 minutes. No one anywhere should have to stand in line for more than 15 minutes.
    I have lived in several cities and counties in SoCal my entire voting live and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to vote EVER!

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,623 Times in 11,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Seems like you want to disenfranchise the members of our military and their families, all of whom vote by mail.
    The above is completely untrue! Military members and famlies vote by mail only when they are stationed away from the state they are registered to vote in. When we were overseas or in a state other than Florida we voted by mail. Butwhen we were stationed in Florida we voted in person and showed our picture ID's. Plus mail ballots are subject to several requirements that must be met or they are rejected. Couple that with there is no uniform system in all states for mail in ballots.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    RB-60 never met a phony right-wing talking point he didn't use
    Your poor gf
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's quite a trick typing with blinders on
    Yep. Two things at once. Too bad you're not coordinated enough to read and comprehend what is written.

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yep. Two things at once. Too bad you're not coordinated enough to read and comprehend what is written.
    I comprehend it,it's bullshit though
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I comprehend it,it's bullshit though