Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japan - No covid and no shutdowns!! HOW?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Vote for a "benevolent dictatorship" noted.

I wear a mask in public and have supported it on this forum. The only thing I don't support is making it mandatory. You know, like making it mandatory to wear a yellow star.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Charoite (05-26-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Public school is not an inalienable right, nowhere is that listed in the Constitution and there is no power granted to any federal or state government granting them the authority to force people to wear masks. If Walmart wants to require it as a private business that is their right the state has no roll to play whatsoever.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Vote for a "benevolent dictatorship" noted.

I wear a mask in public and have supported it on this forum. The only thing I don't support is making it mandatory. You know, like making it mandatory to wear a yellow star.
    No such thing. You continue to miss the point of safety and security being a right that trumps wants. If anyone's rights are being violated in these things it's the innocent bystander.

Here's another meme for thought.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    You're such a dozy prick everything is about Trump with you, stop being such an arsehole have a day off! My son lives in Tokyo and life goes on with relatively few restrictions. They shut down large gatherings like sports events and the Olympics of course but you can still go out to bars and restaurants.
    They respect the government and wear masks.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    HAHAHA. Respect the government? Like all liberals you think that's a good thing.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    You're such a dozy prick everything is about Trump with you, stop being such an arsehole have a day off! My son lives in Tokyo and life goes on with relatively few restrictions. They shut down large gatherings like sports events and the Olympics of course but you can still go out to bars and restaurants.
    HAHAHA. Respect the government? Like all liberals you think that's a good thing.
    So you think Grajonca AKA Havana Moon is a lying liberal loon because he never, ever badmouths his own government? Is that why the cocksucking cuck has to come to an American forum and bitch about the US? Looks pretty fucking lame-ass liberal to me.

9. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No such thing. You continue to miss the point of safety and security being a right that trumps wants. If anyone's rights are being violated in these things it's the innocent bystander.

[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/32/e0/9b/32e09b50fe5f7751ea0060584f74fc0e.jpg
    You are free to post all the lies you like about me, but I suspect if you keep lying even your friends will realize you are a lowlife liar and not to be trusted.

The fact remains I think social distancing and/or wearing a mask are responsible things to do for all citizens. Unlike you, I don't support using the full weight of Federal law to mandate it with fines, beatings or firing squads.

The Spider-Man rule applies to all citizens, some more than others: “With great power comes great responsibility.”

You are advocating taking away the rights of citizens, taking away their choices. How can a person bear any responsibility if they have no choice in the matter? You'd make Milo Minderbinder proud since he, too, advocated a Hobson's Choice for his fellow soldiers. You're advocating one from the Federal government. I disagree on empowering the Feds anymore than "We, the People" have already given up to them.

11. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

These death by covid stats are BS anyway. When some 88 year old guy dies it's impossible to say what he died of. Maybe the nips are classifying a lot of deaths as "natural causes" that we would call covid.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Even Fauci was against masks and for a very good reason. People continually touch their faces and fiddle with the masks, you can't really help it. I imagine it's ten times worse with somebody like you that obsesses over practically everything.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why does the government have to do everything? What's stopping shops, like over here, from providing hand gel, checking temperatures and refusing entry to anyone not wearing a mask?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 05-26-2020 at 11:16 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    When some 88 year old guy dies it's impossible to say what he died of.
    Texting Driver would make an interesting, but not logical defense attorney, "When some 88 year old guy dies it's impossible to say what he died of. Maybe it was the bullet that my client shot through his head, or maybe he would have died a few days later from a heart attack without the bullet. It is impossible to know."

The fact remains that everyone who dies from a cause, would have sooner or later died from some other cause... If they had not first died from the cause.

18. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-27-2020)