1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Patriotism Means Wearing A Mask

Patriotism Means Wearing A Mask:

You do this if you care about your country and you want to do the right thing as an American.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-24-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

You do this if you care about your country and you want to do the right thing as an American.

Yes. We know Trump is not patriotic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksonsprat22 For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-24-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am seeing a lot of people who think it's all over.

They are taking no precautions.

That is extremely unpatriotic.

We are in a war with a bug.

The enemy loves these unpatriotic people, uses them to continue it's attacks, taking more lives.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (06-16-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Putting flags on the back of pick up trucks in violation of US Flag Code is not patriotic.

"The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender."

Wearing a mask in public and practicing social distancing IS patriotic.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 05-25-2020 at 04:47 AM.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Saw a guy who had a flag mounted on the trailer hitch of his puck up truck. It was quite the sturdy mount. Very robust. He was able to drive 65 miles an hour with this 5' long flag just whippin in the wind. Then when he stopped, it was dragging all over the tailgate, which, btw, he could not open the way the flag pole prevented that.

I wondered if he knew that by having that flag out there, it was actually representing wind resistance and drag, causing him to burn more fuel, which reduced his mileage.

So, not only is he disrespecting the symbol of our nation by letting it get all dirty on the tailgate of his truck, he is using fuel and energy that he didn't need to use.

How unpatriotic.

All in one swift move he was disrespecting our nation and making climate change worse.

I was not impressed.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

no. patriotism really means not being a totalitarian pro china traitor to humanity.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Saw a guy who had a flag mounted on the trailer hitch of his puck up truck. It was quite the sturdy mount. Very robust. He was able to drive 65 miles an hour with this 5' long flag just whippin in the wind. Then when he stopped, it was dragging all over the tailgate, which, btw, he could not open the way the flag pole prevented that.

I wondered if he knew that by having that flag out there, it was actually representing wind resistance and drag, causing him to burn more fuel, which reduced his mileage.

So, not only is he disrespecting the symbol of our nation by letting it get all dirty on the tailgate of his truck, he is using fuel and energy that he didn't need to use.

How unpatriotic.

All in one swift move he was disrespecting our nation and making climate change worse.

I was not impressed.
    but then again you're only impressed by stupidity, because you're stupid.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you care about your neighbors...

If you care about your neighborhood...

If you care about the economy...

If you care about your country...

If you care about America, the right thing to do is to wear a mask in public.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    no. patriotism really means not being a totalitarian pro china traitor to humanity.
    Can you even begin to count the number of times trump has lauded China and its leadership? Does that make him a traitor also?

13. #10 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Can you even begin to count the number of times trump has lauded China and its leadership? Does that make him a traitor also?
    "Trump has repeatedly called the coronavirus the “Chinese virus,” and been criticized for doing so, both by Chinese officials, and by others, including former Vice President Joe Biden. Trump has said that term is “not racist at all.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/coro...rus-again.html

Of course you blame Trump for the China virus that China had covered up until they allowed it to spread across the globe shutting down a robust economy in the US, along with the economies all across the planet.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    "Trump has repeatedly called the coronavirus the “Chinese virus,” and been criticized for doing so, both by Chinese officials, and by others, including former Vice President Joe Biden. Trump has said that term is “not racist at all.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/coro...rus-again.html

Of course you blame Trump for the China virus that China had covered up until they allowed it to spread across the globe shutting down a robust economy in the US, along with the economies all across the planet.
    No one has ever blamed Trump for the virus, his only faults lie in his failed response. He has been more concerned about his reelection and the effect the economy will have on it, than the virus itself and the people who have died from it. To be honest, he couldn't care how many people die, just so long as the economy gets moving again and he is reelected.
    Now how about all those laudatory comments Trump has made towards China and its leadership. Its hard to blame the people you have gone out of your way praising.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-25-2020)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello floridafan,

No one has ever blamed Trump for the virus, his only faults lie in his failed response. He has been more concerned about his reelection and the effect the economy will have on it, than the virus itself and the people who have died from it. To be honest, he couldn't care how many people die, just so long as the economy gets moving again and he is reelected.
    Now how about all those laudatory comments Trump has made towards China and its leadership. Its hard to blame the people you have gone out of your way praising.
    On January 24, President Trump praised China for its coronavirus efforts in a tweet.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Apparently you cannot read. Many here, including you, blame Trump for the China virus that China hid how serious and contagious it was until it was spread all over the world.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello floridafan,

On January 24, President Trump praised China for its coronavirus efforts in a tweet.
    ...when they were hiding how contagious it was.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (05-25-2020)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

he's admiring their resolve. we should emulate that and quit being chinese supplicants like wallstreet, dems, globalists w.h.o. and sold out republicans.