Thread: TimeLine Of The MisManagement Of The COVID Testing

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The CDC is an Executive Branch agency and is run by people Trump chose to lead it.

It is Trump's agency

Trump's current appointee to head CDC was controversial because a lot of people thought he lacked the requisite experience, and had a history of alleged scientific misconduct.
    Horse mierda,Snowflake.

Robert R. Redfield, MD, is the 18th Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. He has been a public health leader actively engaged in clinical research and clinical care of chronic human viral infections and infectious diseases, especially HIV, for more than 30 years.

He served as the founding director of the Department of Retroviral Research within the U.S. Military’s HIV Research Program, and retired after 20 years of service in the U.S. Army Medical Corps. Following his military service, he co-founded the University of Maryland’s Institute of Human Virology with Dr. William Blattner and Dr. Robert C. Gallo and served as the Chief of Infectious Diseases and Vice Chair of Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.

Dr. Redfield made several important early contributions to the scientific understanding of HIV, including the demonstration of the importance of heterosexual transmission, the development of the Walter Reed staging system for HIV infection, and the demonstration of active HIV replication in all stages of HIV infection.

In addition to his research work, Dr. Redfield oversaw an extensive clinical program providing HIV care and treatment to more than 5,000 patients in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. community.

Dr. Redfield served as a member of the President’s Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS from 2005 to 2009, and was appointed as Chair of the International Subcommittee from 2006 to 2009.

He is a past member of the Office of AIDS Research Advisory Council at the National Institutes of Health, the Fogarty International Center Advisory Board at the National Institutes of Health, and the Advisory Anti-Infective Agent Committee of the Food and Drug Administration.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'm fairly sure that given the horrible death toll in America from COVID-19 due to Trump's numerous failures, not very many. But you go ahead and have your giggles over it.

Pardon me for giving you an incorrect number of voters who choose Trump. It was 26%, not 27%.

"This means Trump won the electoral college with votes from approximately 26 percent of eligible voters. Hillary Clinton also received votes from approximately 26 percent of eligible voters. 48 percent of eligible voters, however, abstained from voting for either Trump or Clinton.

In other words, 74 percent of eligible voters did not vote for the winner. "

https://mises.org/wire/26-percent-el...rs-voted-trump

I'm sorry that your only friends are your silly bang-bangs. How tragic.
    The virus from China that China failed to contain is the cause of death and economic loss to millions of Americans and their families and to countries around the world, Mujer de Buho.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm fairly sure that given the horrible death toll in America from COVID-19 due to Trump's numerous failures, not very many. But you go ahead and have your giggles over it.

Pardon me for giving you an incorrect number of voters who choose Trump. It was 26%, not 27%.

"This means Trump won the electoral college with votes from approximately 26 percent of eligible voters. Hillary Clinton also received votes from approximately 26 percent of eligible voters. 48 percent of eligible voters, however, abstained from voting for either Trump or Clinton.

Well, it looks like Hillary won the presidency.

Oh, wait, it isnn’t the popular vote that wins elections, it’s the....

4. #79 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I haven’t fired my Winchester .308 for a while or my .25 either. I can’t hit the side of a barn with the .25 (built around 1922 and restored beautifully recently)

A good day to head to the range.

Ready on the right, ready on the left, ready on the firing line. Safeties off..
    Commence firing.
    I fired a few rounds out of the Winchester at the 200 meter range a week ago just to check the zero. Damn! Is that thing accurate!
    I've been pretty much shooting my Uberti 1858 Remmington New Army black powder revolver. I also have a Colt 1860 black powder
    revolver NIB that I never fired. I also have...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Call my firearms what you will. It's sad to see you have no hobbies, maybe it's why you're so miserable?
    I have lots of friends. I haven's seen many of them in a while, though. This damn China virus and all...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Call my firearms what you will. It's sad to see you have no hobbies, maybe it's why you're so miserable?
    I have lots of friends. I haven't seen many of them in a while, though. This damn China virus and all...
    Indeed

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I have lots of friends. I haven's seen many of them in a while, though. This damn China virus and all...
    You're so silly, Betty. Have a lovely day.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're so silly, Betty. Have a lovely day.
    I plan on it

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

We all know that linking #COVID45's criminal failure to act when the virus hit our shores is not even remotely "celebrating the deaths of Americans." That's just the latest attempt to excuse and apologize for the unnecessary deaths of 100K of our moms, dads, siblings, children, husbands, wives, friends, coworkers, classmates, neighbors. The Trumpanzees believe that if they can blame YOU for bringing it up, it somehow magically washes away Trump's responsibility.
    Probably a bit of guilt motivating that. This thread serves as a constant reminder that these are people we are talking about. I think it's pretty uncaring all the comments we've heard that they would have died anyway, or the same number die from this cause or that cause. What's that got to do with whether or not we do what we can to prevent people from dying from THIS cause?

It's not like ending baseball games is gonna cure cancer.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-25-2020)

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Oh dear. You didn't tell pEarl the story of how you stalked my FB, took a photo of me, and shared it with all your little Amazon friends, so I blocked you years ago? Really? You haven't sent him a friend request yet? Why is that? Still trying to figure out which one of our mutual FB friends tells us what your feed looks like?

Let me help pEarl out. Toxic's social media feed consists of the same dog pics over and over and over, the same with Breitbart stories, the same bad-bad-brown-guy news articles, fake smarm and trite nonsense. Are you afraid if you friend him that he'll find out that none of your goody-two-shoes virtue-signaling "deliveries," "charity," "feeding the poor," "attending the gay pride parade," "going to church," "graduation parties," etc. stuff is all fiction -- because you're home posting here, or there, when you claim to be doing your good deeds?

I guess you don't love him as much as you put on.

PS -- I'm glad you still love me. You could only take two days of me ignoring your pleas for attention before you had a meltdown over it.
    Top doesn't want Earl to see what an ugly he/she it is
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Priceless...that needs reposted in the TDS thread Wonder why it wasn't posted where it "belongs" in first place The fabricated "stories" should always go there
    I do so enjoy seeing the "two sets of rules rubberstamp thank yous" though
    The TDS thread that only you are posting at?
    Pitifull good morning to yourself
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mason? View Post
    Top doesn't want Earl to see what an ugly he/she it is
    Fugly inside, and out. They're two fake peas in a shitty fake pod.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mason? View Post
    The TDS thread that only you are posting at?
    Pitifull good morning to yourself
    LMAO!

It's a lot like that time she gave herself a party and invited all her "friends," and only the dog showed up.

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

My, you sure woke up in an extra ugly mood today. Imagine the irony of bellowing about America's greatness while simultaneously hating on more than half of her citizens as you do. Go take a pill and go back to bed, hater. Oh, and wear your mask. lol
    The Alt Right gets uglier as they fail more and more to deal with reality. They need someone to blame for their failure.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

#PricelessTDSIndeed
    (Good thing most here understand what that thread is all about...and that would be the posts in every other thread...Some can't get through a thread without mentioning her name.