Thread: TimeLine Of The MisManagement Of The COVID Testing

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,337 Times in 53,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The Alt Right gets uglier as they fail more and more to deal with reality. They need someone to blame for their failure.
    It is truly sad what they've done to this once-great nation. Remember when the rest of the world (well, except for a couple of rogues) looked up to and admired America and Americans? Now they lower their eyes in sorrow and shame and back slowly away so as not to catch the contagion. I don't mean COVID, either.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-25-2020)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-25-2020)

4. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It is truly sad what they've done to this once-great nation. Remember when the rest of the world (well, except for a couple of rogues) looked up to and admired America and Americans? Now they lower their eyes in sorrow and shame and back slowly away so as not to catch the contagion. I don't mean COVID, either.
    Make America Once-Great.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-25-2020), signalmankenneth (05-25-2020)

6. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, the Chinese are responsible and should be held accountable.

The source of the virus from China is China. They lied about the source and their number of fatalities. They would not share data with our health professionals that might have mitigated their virus from China. They nailed shut the doors of those with the virus from China They did not stop flights out of China and the virus from China spread around the world.

China must be held accountable for the hundreds of thousands of deaths and the economic loss around the world.

Count on the far left loon apologists to defend China and falsely blame it on our great president whose closure of flights from China saved countless lives.

The president is following the advice of the health professionals and the states are opening their economies following the guidelines.

7. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Make America Once-Great.
    PoliTalker:

"Dive, market, DIVE!

Take DT down with you.

02-28-2020, 06:47 AM #5 | Top
    PoliTalker

"Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

We're going down.

BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT!

Dive! Dive! Dive!"

8. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    #PricelessTDSIndeed
    (Good thing most here understand what that thread is all about...and that would be the posts in every other thread...Some can't get through a thread without mentioning her name.
    TDS?Only you post at TDS!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

9. The Following User Groans At Mason Melchizedek For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-25-2020)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-25-2020)

11. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Trump has made us a joke with no true allies
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

12. The Following User Groans At Mason Melchizedek For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-25-2020)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

14. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't see any posts disputing any of these dates.

DT knew about Coronavirus by the latest on January 3rd, more than TWO MONTHS before he said “This blindsided the world.” on March 9th.

And 2.5 months before he said "Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion.” on March 19th.

And in the duration he was calling it a hoax.

Why wasn't he ordering PPE and test supplies?

All the dates are right there in the OP.

What a massive testing fiasco.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-25-2020)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

17. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't see any posts disputing any of these dates.

DT knew about Coronavirus by the latest on January 3rd, more than TWO MONTHS before he said “This blindsided the world.” on March 9th.

And 2.5 months before he said "Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion.” on March 19th.

And in the duration he was calling it a hoax.

Why wasn't he ordering PPE and test supplies?

All the dates are right there in the OP.

What a massive testing fiasco.
    Why did the Obsma Administration leave the PPE and test supplies cupboard bare, Snowflake?

18. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The WHO announced a world emergency on January 30th.

A spot-on president would have listened to that and immediately made rapid broad testing a goal for the USA.

The importance of which could hardly be underestimated. It was already clear by then that it was in the USA, it was spreading, and it was NOT under control. If the CDC didn't have a testing program by then, they needed to be given a directive to get it done ASAP.

19. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't see how DT can blame the WHO when they told him and the world on January 30th that the Coronavirus is a World Health Emergency, that we needed to have broad testing to control it. There were only 6 confirmed cases in the USA then, and no deaths, but it was clear that it was a) Spreading undetected out of control; and b) The only way to get control was to have large scale testing rolled out ASAP.

The WHO told DT this.

He is the one who did not listen to good advice.

He could have been a great leader and listened to the WHO, got testing done, controlled the virus, and that would have prevented having to shut down the economy.

Shutting down the economy is what you do when a virus is OUT OF CONTROL.

A good leader maintains control.

He let it get OUT of control.

DT is a bad leader.

DT = Did Terrible.

20. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

We never would have had to shut the economy down if this were properly handled.
    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Bullshit. It was already here before anyone knew how contagious it was. Quit lying, you America hating commie.
    Countries like Taiwan and New Zealand have handled it better, and have had to do far less shutdown.

21. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    She should be hung for treason.
    Nazi Bitch calls for the execution of people who politically disagree with trump.

22. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    They learnt their lessons from SARS in 2003, the hard way,!
    Yes, they had 73 deaths from SARS. Taiwan considers that the hard way. trump refuses to learn anything from well over a hundred thousand dead.

23. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    You're not being honest you're running flack for China and the WHO that covered up the outbreak for months then downplayed the severity of the virus in order to give the CCP time to buy up the global stocks of PPE.
    That would be easy to prove. Much of the PPE is manufactured in China, so it would be very odd if suddenly it was being shipped back. It would be easy to prove, if it had happened.

Now back to reality. Chinese local officials get in trouble for admitting failure, so they try very hard to cover it up. It is the same system trump wants to introduce into the USA.

24. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

DT was told on January 3rd that this could be coming. He probably had the heads-up sooner, but at least we know he knew by then.

January 10th was when the WHO released the testing protocol that we could have used but declined.

By January 30th the WHO declared the world wide emergency. It was just taking hold in the USA, 6 known cases, no deaths. Our CDC was still working on their own testing kits. DT said it's all under control but clearly it was not.

The WHO said ramp up your testing; but DT let it all ride. He took the opportunity to do something he always wanted to do anyway. He cut off immigration from China. Blaming China or the WHO is not dealing with the problem. And this was a problem which clearly demanded action. Testing, Testing and more testing. We couldn't have too much testing. What we got was a fiasco. The CDC tests were corrupt. We went over another month before they would admit failure and allow private labs to use the WHO testing we should have used in the first place beginning in mid-January.

Blaming the WHO is just looking for a scapegoat for HIS own ineptitude. The CDC that works for DT screwed it up. That is HIS responsibility, not the WHO.