1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    da Russians were never proven to have hacked the DNC ( per CEO for CrowdStrike who did the server forensics)
    Comey was the ringleader of the Russian Hoax ( add Brennan in there as well
    It is only expected that you will disagree.

But despite your beliefs, the Russians helped him get elected.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 3 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-24-2020), Earl (05-24-2020), RB 60 (05-25-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,685 Times in 17,936 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello dukkha,

No, they didn’t.

The Russians helped Obama get elected, Snowflake...twice.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The criticism of the WHO is valid up to a point. The USA knew all about it in early January, and the WHO had a test protocol ready that worked just fine for every other nation. But for some reason the USA did not accept that and we tried to build our own. That took time, and it didn't work, then the CDC took more time to try to fix it and that didn't work either, and by then we were screwed. DT was praising both the CDC and the WHO back then. And himself of course the most of all, as always. By the time that total screw-up was done the disease had spread undetected through many major US cities.

If we had the widespread testing earlier we could have taken measures to limit the spread earlier and that would have saved thousands of lives, probably most of them. And we wouldn't have had to shut down the economy. That would have taken really good leadership to get out in front of this. But we don't have that. We've got the DT.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-25-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

The criticism of the WHO is valid up to a point. The USA knew all about it in early January, and the WHO had a test protocol ready that worked just fine for every other nation. But for some reason the USA did not accept that and we tried to build our own. That took time, and it didn't work, then the CDC took more time to try to fix it and that didn't work either, and by then we were screwed. DT was praising both the CDC and the WHO back then. And himself of course the most of all, as always. By the time that total screw-up was done the disease had spread undetected through many major US cities.

If we had the widespread testing earlier we could have taken measures to limit the spread earlier and that would have saved thousands of lives, probably most of them. And we wouldn't have had to shut down the economy. That would have taken really good leadership to get out in front of this. But we don't have that. We've got the DT.
    Absolute bullshit. Ask the Italians how the WHO "test protocol" worked out, you pathetic America hating communist cunt...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    BECAUSE IT WAS TRUMP HELPING THE COMMUNISTS LIE ABOUT, AND COVER UP THE PANDEMIC, IS THAT IT?

IF NOAH HAD HALF A BRAIN HE'D BE DANGEROUS, THE STUPID FUCK.

AND MORONS LIKE YOU EATING THE SHIT UP....

You live in an alternate reality. In Jan, Trump knew about the virus and that it was coming. He fucked off playing golf and holding rallies. We had zero cases in Jan. when Trump was told about the pandemic. Now we have 1/3rd of all the cases and deaths on the planet. That cannot be twisted into a success story. It is a total failure. Trump is uncaring and incompetent. The world will be better once he is gone.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

looks like Poli tapped a nerve w/ that clip~a raw one..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Hello dukkha,

Nope we now know that Brennan suppressed intel proving the Russians wanted Clinton to win which would explain why the Clinton campaign and Obama DOJ/FBI were able to actively collude with Russian intelligence through Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to rig the election and overturn its results, the head of Crowdstrike Shawn Henry who personally conducted the forensic analysis on the DNC servers upon which the entire DNI report was based
    also now admits that they have no conclusive evidence that Russia hacked the servers or that the data was even externalized from the outside meaning it could have been an inside job all along.
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 05-25-2020 at 02:55 AM.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You live in an alternate reality. In Jan, Trump knew about the virus and that it was coming. He fucked off playing golf and holding rallies. We had zero cases in Jan. when Trump was told about the pandemic. Now we have 1/3rd of all the cases and deaths on the planet. That cannot be twisted into a success story. It is a total failure. Trump is uncaring and incompetent. The world will be better once he is gone.
    The WHO admitted human to human transmission on January 21st, only ten days later Trump announced a national public health emergency, travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines on Wuhan, even Fauci was saying not to worry in January, everyone was taking their questions from the WHO unaware that they are a direct propaganda organ of the CCP just like the MSM owned multinational corporations sucking down Chinese cash from Emperor Xi's dick like heroin addicts, and the bought and paid for Chinese asset and rapist Joe Biden who said that the travel restrictions and quarantines were "hysterical, xenophobic, fearmongering," the MSM and leadership of the DNC and WHO all need to be rounded up and executed for treason.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 12,637 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    The WHO admitted human to human transmission on January 21st, only ten days later Trump announced a national public health emergency, travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines on Wuhan, even Fauci was saying not to worry in January, everyone was taking their questions from the WHO unaware that they are a direct propaganda organ of the CCP just like the MSM owned multinational corporations sucking down Chinese cash from Emperor Xi's dick like heroin addicts, and the bought and paid for Chinese asset and rapist Joe Biden who said that the travel restrictions and quarantines were "hysterical, xenophobic, fearmongering," the MSM and leadership of the DNC and WHO all need to be rounded up and executed for treason.
    And Trump put together a Task Force ......What was that ....the 27th.....28th?

WTF else could a President do after 20-40 years of Elite Class refusal to prepare for a pandemic?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The criticism of the WHO is valid up to a point. The USA knew all about it in early January, and the WHO had a test protocol ready that worked just fine for every other nation. But for some reason the USA did not accept that and we tried to build our own.
    Ya no more "civility" you are a liar those tests only went to third world nations incapable of producing or distributing their own, they were never offered to the US, they did not work just fine they had high false positive results because they were still in the experimental phase which is why they didn't get FDA approval.

Here's your wonderful WHO test protocols at work pal:

President queries Tanzania coronavirus kits after goat test

The president said he had instructed Tanzanian security forces to check the quality of the kits. They had randomly obtained several non-human samples, including from a pawpaw, a goat and a sheep, but had assigned them human names and ages.

These samples were then submitted to Tanzania's laboratory to test for the coronavirus, with the lab technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Samples from the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19, the president said, adding this meant it was likely that some people were being tested positive when in fact they were not infected by the coronavirus.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22F0KF
    Last edited by FreeSpeech; 05-25-2020 at 03:07 AM.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He was told on January 3rd:

"On January 3, CDC Director Robert Redfield was notified by a counterpart in China that a "mysterious respiratory illness was spreading in Wuhan [China]"; he notified HHS Secretary Alex Azar, who shared the report with the National Security Council (NSC). According to The Washington Post, warnings about the virus were included in the President's Daily Brief in early January, an indicator of the emphasis placed on the virus by the intelligence community.[65][64] "" (wiki)

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-25-2020)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Absolute bullshit. Ask the Italians how the WHO "test protocol" worked out, you pathetic America hating communist cunt...
    Indeed.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hi Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Thanks but all I did was share a vid.

Trevor Noah gets the cred.

It just struck me that this crowd might be stirred to wanna talk about it.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 05-25-2020 at 07:16 AM.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    PoliShitTalker is an odious old woman who ought to be put to sleep!

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

He was told on January 3rd:

"On January 3, CDC Director Robert Redfield was notified by a counterpart in China that a "mysterious respiratory illness was spreading in Wuhan [China]"; he notified HHS Secretary Alex Azar, who shared the report with the National Security Council (NSC). According to The Washington Post, warnings about the virus were included in the President's Daily Brief in early January, an indicator of the emphasis placed on the virus by the intelligence community.[65][64] "" (wiki)
    January 31: Trump blocks travel from China...saving ,perhaps, millions of lives, Snowflake.