Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Have You Got To Lose? Your Life. That's What.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default What Have You Got To Lose? Your Life. That's What.

Remember that one?

DT had the nerve to try to get the black vote by saying that.

Now that a monster crisis has hit, the answer to that question is becoming painfully obvious.

What impoverished blacks have to lose with this president is their very life itself.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

tRump is the biggest "closet racist" POTUS that we have had in quite some time. Can you say Central Park Five?
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-20-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just saying'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Republicans would loudly cry foul if Democrats elected somebody and then proceeded to have no oversight, no performance review.

Just look the other way at wrongdoing?

But that is exactly what Republicans have done.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

What's it matter? Die of this or die in a few months starving and impoverished. Either way, the best years of our lives are behind us, and those unlucky children to be born in the next generation (thankfully quite few of them will exist) will know nothing but misery.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,111 Times in 12,636 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Republicans would loudly cry foul if Democrats elected somebody and then proceeded to have no oversight, no performance review.

The voters do the performance review at election time.

BTW: How has it escaped your notice that the D's control the House, the House having Constitutional oversight responsibilities?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

What does that mean? Every politician has a performance review, it's called an election.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Big Anime Tiddies View Post
    What's it matter? Die of this or die in a few months starving and impoverished. Either way, the best years of our lives are behind us, and those unlucky children to be born in the next generation (thankfully quite few of them will exist) will know nothing but misery.
    Dang Billy, you need to spend some time in the G.O.A.T. my man (Ohio). I'd share your attitude if I had to live in Michigan as well.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,111 Times in 12,636 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    What does that mean? Every politician has a performance review, it's called an election.
    HA, I beat you!
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dang Billy, you need to spend some time in the G.O.A.T. my man (Ohio). I'd share your attitude if I had to live in Michigan as well.
    Doing what, existing and waiting for the Sun the explode? I can do that here.
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello I<3Big Anime Tiddies,

That is not true and it matters a lot.

Life is worth living, it is still worth living, and it will continue to be worth living.

Life is what you make it.

Anyone who does not like their own life has the power to turn that around, turn their life into something to be cherished.

I love my life. Even with the distancing, I still love my life. Always changing, always something new, always some new challenge to conquer. New ways to contribute to society, new ways to feel like a part of things, part of the great collective of humans on planet Earth. Life is fabulous if you make it fabulous.

I've been growing good things to eat, going through old stuff, finding treasures, finding books I intended to read but never got around to. Now I have the time. I love my life. You should love yours too. It's precious, and when its over it's over. No second chances. Life is what you make it.

I just learned how to fix my beer fridge.

I had a beer fridge in the garage and it began to die, wouldn't keep it's full cold. Had the thing set on full cold, ice was melting in the freezer. I was thinking oh no, it's losing it's coolant. I went online and used the power of the internet to try to solve my problem. I found out if you don't clean the cooling coils they load up with dust and become too inefficient to function properly. Makes total sense! For now, I just cleaned out the interior and tied the doors open. But that becomes a new project, a new challenge. I have had that thing a long time and it's dusty out there in the garage. I bet I go out there, pull that thing out, et out the compressor, knock all that crud off of there, and that thing comes right back to life.

Of course, if I was Republican I would probably just have it picked up, send it to the landfill, go screw some workers, make plenty of money so I could buy a new one.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 05-20-2020 at 01:53 PM.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is not true and it matters a lot.

Life is worth living, it is still worth living, and it will continue to be worth living.

Life is what you make it.

Anyone who does not like their own life has the power to turn that around, turn their life into something to be cherished.

I love my life. Even with the distancing, I still love my life. Always changing, always something new, always some new challenge to conquer. New ways to contribute to society, new ways to feel like a part of things, part of the great collective of humans on planet Earth. Life is fabulous if you make it fabulous.

I've been growing good things to eat, going through old stuff, finding treasures, finding books I intended to read but never got around to. Now I have the time. I love my life. You should love yours too. It's precious, and when its over it's over. No second chances. Life is what you make it.
    Spare me your pathetic Boomer drivel, you do not live in reality and never have. You and your entire generation have doomed humanity to another dark age.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello cawacko,

It means if you vote for somebody you need to hold them accountable to their promises. You don't just make excuses for them. Not if you are a responsible citizen you don't.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Doing what, existing and waiting for the Sun the explode? I can do that here.
    That's not going to happen for millions of years. None of us will live that long. In the meantime, we have plenty of time to have fabulous lives coexisting.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello cawacko,

It means if you vote for somebody you need to hold them accountable to their promises. You don't just make excuses for them. Not if you are a responsible citizen you don't.
    Yes, politicians are ultimately held accountable at the ballot box. That's how we voice our approval/disapproval with a person's performance.