Members banned from this thread: Legion, Truth Detector, canceled.2021.2, Earl and FreeSpeech

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Liar, Liar

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I'm sure he believes that China is paying the trump tariffs. All facts to the contrary notwithstanding. Which begs the question...is the U.S paying the Chinese imposed tariffs on the other end?
    lies. unfounded smears about me as usual.
    China of course has tariffs -primarily on US agri-goods

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Isn't it the Democrats who want the popular vote? What do you think controls those "voter suppression" laws in each state?
    In Ga, it was the lieutenant governor who happened to be in the race for governor. He purged thousands of voters from the rolls in Blue districts.

In N. Carolina, it was Leslie McCrae Dowless who was indicted for absentee ballot fraud and a host of other charges in the bogus election that saw the results overturned.

It happens a lot in Red states.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-25-2020)

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    You'll defend Trump no matter what.

I've never been that way about a politician.
    that wasn't defending Trump as much as excoriating the Deep State for their fake Russian hoax persecution.
    which caused incalculable damage to our foreign policy with Russia -driving them closer to China etc.
    ~~

I thought you might ask me about Trump's transactional foreign policy
    ( a real break from the established US being the sucker like NATFA and Chinese violations of WTO.)
    But I guess you just are not much more then another TDS case, by the looks of it

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed. That's part of being a political partisan: "stand by your man" no matter what. The Democrats did that with Trump's buddy Bill Clinton even when Slick Willie was accused of rape.
    hilarious coming from you -claiming not to be a partisan -but never supporting Trump on anything.
    'I'm not a Dem; i just act like one"

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,570 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    hilarious coming from you -claiming not to be a partisan -but never supporting Trump on anything.
    'I'm not a Dem; i just act like one"
    Wrong again, but since I know you aren't "100%", I forgive you. The same for your lie about me being a Democrat, but that's what a person like you does, don't you? You lie about others because you have nothing else to offer.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In Ga, it was the lieutenant governor who happened to be in the race for governor. He purged thousands of voters from the rolls in Blue districts.

In N. Carolina, it was Leslie McCrae Dowless who was indicted for absentee ballot fraud and a host of other charges in the bogus election that saw the results overturned.

It happens a lot in Red states.
    Now maybe you can see what it's like to have a tyranny of the majority. Sad. I disagree with it, but states can choose to do as they like within the rules.

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wrong again, but since I know you aren't "100%", I forgive you. The same for your lie about me being a Democrat, but that's what a person like you does, don't you? You lie about others because you have nothing else to offer.
    I'm sure you think you are non-partisan -it give you comfort to feel above the political fray
    while never giving Trump credit for anything.

I wasn't saying you are a Dem ( although you closely mimic that behavior) -you've copped to being a shiftless #NeverTrump without even the conviction of a Dem

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm sure you think you are non-partisan -it give you comfort to feel above the political fray
    while never giving Trump credit for anything.

I wasn't saying you are a Dem ( although you closely mimic that behavior) -you've copped to being a shiftless #NeverTrump without even the conviction of a Dem
    You are delusional and so biased you are in danger of going over the edge. I wouldn't trust your judgement to safely cross a street much less make a factual critique of a person's political alignment.

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are delusional and so biased you are in danger of going over the edge. I wouldn't trust your judgement to safely cross a street much less make a factual critique of a person's political alignment.
    ^ hot air of little to no substance, while dodging the fact you excoriate Trump and never praise him at all.
    Like a said you're a #neverTrump - a weasel without principles of fair criticism/praise.

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

^ hot air of little to no substance, while dodging the fact you excoriate Trump and never praise him at all.
    Like a said you're a #neverTrump - a weasel without principles of fair criticism/praise.
    ROFLMAO. You're such a sensitive little person, aren't you? You're wrong again. I have praised Trump's actions, but he's more of a fuck up than a person to respect. I like Pence a lot more and would vote for Pence in a heartbeat instead of voting Libertarian again. You're one idolizing a lying draft-dodging coward and serial adulterer. Your choice, but it says a lot about your character as a "man".

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFLMAO. You're such a sensitive little person, aren't you? You're wrong again. I have praised Trump's actions, but he's more of a fuck up than a person to respect. I like Pence a lot more and would vote for Pence in a heartbeat instead of voting Libertarian again. You're one idolizing a lying draft-dodging coward and serial adulterer. Your choice, but it says a lot about your character as a "man".
    ROFL @ "draft dodger" -were you ALIVE during Vietnam?
    I bet damn sure you weren't of draft age, unless you were one of the lucky ones not left dead in a rice paddy.
    It's cushy-easy to sit back on your safe ass now and criticize those that refused to go/deferments

Have you praised Trump - perhaps -but your anger and hate towards the man makes me think it as thin gruel if at all.
    Just own it #NeverTrump. you're in good company like with the warmonger Bill Kristol

( did you notice the draft dodger did not destroy Libya like Obama/Hillary or invade Iraq
    in a stupid response to 9-11 like Bush?)
    ~~

I'm not sensitive at all -i just know weasels when I see them.. PS the photo shopping is childish

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ROFL @ "draft dodger" -were you ALIVE during Vietnam?
    I bet damn sure you weren't of draft age, unless you were one of the lucky ones not left dead in a rice paddy.
    It's cushy-easy to sit back on your safe ass now and criticize those that refused to go/deferments

Have you praised Trump - perhaps -but your anger and hate towards the man makes me think it as thin gruel if at all.
    Just own it #NeverTrump. you're in good company like with the warmonger Bill Kristol

( did you notice the draft dodger did not destroy Libya like Obama/Hillary or invade Iraq
    in a stupid response to 9-11 like Bush?)
    ~~

I'm not sensitive at all -i just know weasels when I see them.. PS the photo shopping is childish
    Again, you have no clue....and, again, I forgive you due to your condition.

Dude, your ramblings just add weight to the perception that all of your elevators don't go to the top floor.

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

Now maybe you can see what it's like to have a tyranny of the majority.
    Since 'the contract on America', there is no bi partisan cooperation. They essentially do the bare minimum in order to keep the lights on. The majority rules.

Koch Bros. get kudos for playing the long game. When Obama got elected, they realized that they might never see a Republican POTUS in their lifetime. trump is an anomaly. It broke the cycle. But, they focused billions on state and local elections, knowing that the key was in controlling the voting districts.

Sad. I disagree with it, but states can choose to do as they like within the rules.
    There are no rules with this SC. Voting Rights Act was abolished.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, you have no clue....and, again, I forgive you due to your condition.
    Dude, your ramblings just add weight to the perception that all of your elevators don't go to the top floor.
    I have no clue huh?
    You will not deny it, and write and think like #NeverTrump.
    Just own it - you and Bill Kristol and Ann Coulter - happy together in sour grapes

16. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Since 'the contract on America', there is no bi partisan cooperation. They essentially do the bare minimum in order to keep the lights on. The majority rules.

Koch Bros. get kudos for playing the long game. When Obama got elected, they realized that they might never see a Republican POTUS in their lifetime. trump is an anomaly. It broke the cycle. But, they focused billions on state and local elections, knowing that the key was in controlling the voting districts.

There are no rules with this SC. Voting Rights Act was abolished.
    You mean "since Clinton was elected President there is no bipartisan cooperation".

Needless to say, I think there's plenty of blame on both sides. The DNC didn't suddenly go crooked just when Hillary decided to run in 2016. That shitpile has been steaming for a few decades.

The Koch brothers are a prime reason why Congress needs to enact election reform and money in politics.....but they won't because they like the status quo.