Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: "if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, you ain’t black"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I wouldn't have attempted to debate one of Jim Jones followers about the merits of koolaid either. How's this. I couldn't care less what Biden says. I would vote for a ham sandwich over the idiot in the White House. I'm simply amused by YOU clutching your pearls over something a candidate had to say. Have you paid attention to your Dear Leader?
    then do yourself a favor and just re-post over and over
    "vote Dem" and don't pretend you are adding to the conversations

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    my analysis.

the interviewer was clearly looking for more from Biden then just a kiss off of "if you ain't black"
    meaning he isn't black enough if he pressed Biden on particulars
    Again, you are fabricating, what you portrayed above occurred in the last thirty seconds of the show, and Biden’s response was to check his record to which the interviewer chuckled and let him go, one can tell you didn’t even watch the interview but just pulled what you thought was a “gotcha” moment

3. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-22-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    He is not all wrong, and I would love to see Trump do an interview on the same show, they’d crucify him with direct and honest questions, which is why Trump’s interviews are strictly with Fox demagogues
    so you don't see the daily Trump taking question from a hostile press day after day?
    Think Biden could survive "gotcha" questioning? He'd blow up and walk off the stage instead as demonstrated here

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Again, you are fabricating, what you portrayed above occurred in the last thirty seconds of the show, and Biden’s response was to check his record to which the interviewer chuckled and let him go, one can tell you didn’t even watch the interview but just pulled what you thought was a “gotcha” moment
    it's you that didn't watch. the dude was
    "challenged Biden over his decades long record on racial issues and current contemplation of a black, female running mate."
    Then he went in to the crime bill etc.
    Biden had nothing except "look at my record" - which was basically the same thing he said (rehashed) at the end.

What does Biden want to do for the black community? Biden couldn't answer and fell back on his record and "notTrump"

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so you don't see the daily Trump taking question from a hostile press day after day?
    Think Biden could survive "gotcha" questioning? He'd blow up and walk off the stage instead as demonstrated here
    No, leaving to get on a helicopter fielding questions isn’t “taking questions from a hostile press day after day,” it is a controlled situation, and if you are referring to the supposed daily virus briefings, it was only occasionally where he actually took questions, and again he controlled the event. He could not sit down for a full one on one interview from a real journalist, exact reason he hasn’t done one in quite some time now, and the personalities on this broadcast would rake him over the coals

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-22-2020)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

it's you that didn't watch. the dude was

Then he went in to the crime bill etc.
    Biden had nothing except "look at my record" - which was basically the same thing he said (rehashed) at the end.

What does Biden want to do for the black community? Biden couldn't answer and fell back on his record and "notTrump"
    More of “your analysis,” however not a real representation

9. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-22-2020)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Like I said, this is ironic coming from a member of the Trump Cult.
    He’s an Alice, so far down the rabbit hole there is no enlightenment or hope for any.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

then do yourself a favor and just re-post over and over
    "vote Dem" and don't pretend you are adding to the conversations
    Or maybe I'll just post whatever the fuck I like. I don't think I need your permission.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

What he should have said is, "If you are a Republican and you aren't a Lying, Gun-Toting, Holy-Rolling, Cheating, WHITE Male, Racist, Xenophobe, Conspiracy Theorist, you should probably have your head examined"!

LOL!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-22-2020 at 10:26 AM.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just one problem Pedo Joe, DJT has done more for blacks in three years than you have in your entire life.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday emphatically defended his ties to the African American community — telling a popular black radio personality that he “ain’t black” if he was still weighing whether to support Biden or President Donald Trump in November’s general election.

The remarks from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee came during an at-times contentious interview on “The Breakfast Club” that aired Friday morning, during which co-host Charlamagne tha God challenged Biden over his decadeslong record on racial issues and current contemplation of a black, female running mate.

“I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered, but I guarantee you, there are multiple black women being considered. Multiple,” Biden said of his search process for a vice presidential nominee.

It was then that an aide to the Biden campaign could be heard interjecting into the conversation, attempting to cut short the interview. “Thank you so much. That’s really our time. I apologize,” the aide said.

“You can't do that to black media!” Charlamagne retored.

“I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o’clock,” Biden shot back, apparently referring to a subsequent media appearance by Jill Biden, before adding: “Uh oh. I’m in trouble.”

“Listen, you’ve got to come see us when you come to New York, VP Biden,” Charlamagne said. “It’s a long way until November. We've got more questions.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Charlamagne explained that “it don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact [that] I want something for my community.” But Biden remained adamant in promoting what he described as a career of public service devoted to advancing civil rights.

“Take a look at my record, man! I extended the Voting Rights [Act] 25 years. I have a record that is second-to-none,” he said. “The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run. I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-pro...123910329.html

Blacks are not voting for a republcan, never have, never will.

when will racist whites get that through their thick red heads.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

"You ain't black man." "China ain't our enemy man!" How is this dolt winning in the polls?
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Or maybe I'll just post whatever the fuck I like. I don't think I need your permission.
    quit complaining when I call you out on drivel

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    "You ain't black man." "China ain't our enemy man!" How is this dolt winning in the polls?
    because the press lets his gaffes go without any more then a cursory report - another ex. of Fake News

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Irish (05-22-2020)

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    because the press lets his gaffes go without any more then a cursory report - another ex. of Fake News
    When Biden was running, I thought his gaffes were problematic, But since he was running against Trump the all-time gaffe mater, I saw it as a wash, or to Biden's advantage. Yeah, I don't like gaffes. However 3.5 years of a president who says the dumbest shit imaginable, Biden would be a huge step up.
    Trump yesterday when asked if he was tested "This morning i tested positively toward the negative,right? So I tested perfectly this morning. meaning i tested negative. But that is a way of saying it, Positively toward the negative. "
    All the asshole had to say was Yes, i was tested and do not have Corona. Trump's thinking processes are a mess. he is really stupid and the sooner we get him out of office, the better we will be.

20. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-22-2020)