Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Another fake Democrat poll exposed

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    My reference was to illegal immigrants voting.
    And I provided you with evidence of ALL FORMS of Democrat voter fraud, INCLUDING illegal immigrant voting. Try to keep up, Captain Literacy.

Those articles specifically referring to illegals gave no evidence, just somebody speculating.
    "Kris Kobach announced Wednesday he charged Victor David Garcia Bebek of Peru with three misdemeanor counts of voting unlawfully from 2012 through 2014. Bebek pleaded guilty to the charges."

^^^ This is from one of those articles, and contains links to other articles reporting the same thing. That's not speculation at all, that's called following actual facts and evidence. You should try it sometime.

The Kansas example used a headline that said "illegal" but the article actually said non-citizen and it was only prosecuting one person.
    Both descriptors are true. That's not a contradiction. It's just you being a dishonest moron.

Trump's claim of 3 million was pure trash.
    Aimlessly lashing out at facts and evidence with none of your own is not refutation.

Using sources such as the Daily Caller are not credible.
    fallacy attack source.jpeg

Last edited by artichoke; 05-29-2020 at 11:00 AM.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,800 Times in 17,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Can Arminius actually believe the crap he posts? He is unhinged crazy right.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Can Arminius actually believe the crap he posts? He is unhinged crazy right.
    Off topic smears are not refutation.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,800 Times in 17,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

There are no "fake "polls. Some are better than others like 538. Some are weaker like Gallup which is typically 7 points off, We know in what direction.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    There are no "fake "polls.
    See? This ^^^

This blind faith in authority. This unquestioning sheep-like herd mentality of mindlessly accepting whatever obviously flawed pseudo-science you are spoon-fed with no independent thought...THIS is how Democrats ended up so humiliated by the Russia hoax. The DC swamp and CNN say it's real, so it must be, and anyone who questions their absurd conspiracy theory must be a conspiracy theorist.

fat cnn fake.jpg

It's straight-up embarrassing. I mean, do you ever listen to yourselves?

And yes, polls that are obviously designed to manufacture a pre-determined outcome (which is most polls) are demonstrably fake. Even if your programmers don't instruct you to think that far into the matter.

npc.jpeg

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -Twain (allegedly)

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    [SIZE=3]

And I provided you with evidence of ALL FORMS of Democrat voter fraud, INCLUDING illegal immigrant voting. Try to keep up, Captain Literacy.

"Kris Kobach announced Wednesday he charged Victor David Garcia Bebek of Peru with three misdemeanor counts of voting unlawfully from 2012 through 2014. Bebek pleaded guilty to the charges."

^^^ This is from one of those articles, and contains links to other articles reporting the same thing. That's not speculation at all, that's called following actual facts and evidence. You should try it sometime.

Both descriptors are true. That's not a contradiction. It's just you being a dishonest moron.

Aimlessly lashing out at facts and evidence with none of your own is not refutation.
    You are not reading your own articles. For example, the David Garcia Bebek of Peru says:

"In an interview Wednesday afternoon, Kobach said officials learned of the voter fraud after Bebek became a naturalized citizen of the U.S. in February. At the naturalization ceremony, the new citizens were encouraged to register to vote."

If he was a naturalized citizen he had to be here legally or he would not have been eligible for citizenship. So, a non-citizen, not an illegal immigrant.

All immigrants here legally are non-citizens but not illegals. We can find several cases of non-citizens who are registered and a relatively small number of them actually vote. My references have all been about proof of illegals voting. Still no examples--even if you come up with a few cases that is a far cry from 3 million.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This blind faith in authority. This unquestioning sheep-like herd mentality of mindlessly accepting whatever you are spoon-fed with no independent thought...THIS is how Democrats ended up so humiliated by the Russia hoax. The DC swamp and CNN say it's real, so it must be, and anyone who questions their absurd conspiracy theory must be a conspiracy theorist.
    Blind faith in authority includes believing any crazy lies told by Trump--more lies from the DC swamp.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are not reading your own articles. For example, the David Garcia Bebek of Peru says:

"In an interview Wednesday afternoon, Kobach said officials learned of the voter fraud after Bebek became a naturalized citizen of the U.S. in February. At the naturalization ceremony, the new citizens were encouraged to register to vote."
    Wrong again. You are not reading my assertions (again with your persistent literacy issues). Again, the claim is that this list shows a full spectrum of Democrat voter fraud (the kind you liars insist 'never happens' but is somehow on the news daily), INCLUDING illegal immigrant voting.

Come back when you learn how to comprehend plain English.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Blind faith in authority includes believing any crazy lies told by Trump--more lies from the DC swamp.
    Who's doing that? Following the evidence is actually the OPPOSITE of blindly believing in lies, which only Democrats are actually doing.

The evidence has shown conclusively from the beginning that President Trump was framed. DEMOCRATS are the only ones who refused to consider what the evidence was showing...because of blind faith in authority...hence my entire point here.

Comprehend it yet?

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]

Who's doing that? Following the evidence is actually the OPPOSITE of blindly believing in lies, which only Democrats are actually doing.

The evidence has shown conclusively from the beginning that President Trump was framed. DEMOCRATS are the only ones who refused to consider what the evidence was showing...because of blind faith in authority...hence my entire point here.

Comprehend it yet?
    Sorry, I thought you believed Trump's claim that there were 3 million illegal votes in 2016.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[SIZE=3]

Wrong again. You are not reading my assertions (again with your persistent literacy issues). Again, the claim is that this list shows a full spectrum of Democrat voter fraud (the kind you liars insist 'never happens' but is somehow on the news daily), INCLUDING illegal immigrant voting.

Come back when you learn how to comprehend plain English.
    My post was not about the full spectrum of voter fraud--that is another issue. My post was only about the lack of evidence proving illegals voting.

If we are going to talk about the full spectrum of voter fraud, we need to include Republicans in that list like the NC House seat thrown out because of mail-in ballot fraud. One party is no worse than the other when it comes to such tactics.

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry, I thought you believed Trump's claim that there were 3 million illegal votes in 2016.
    Because that's what the EVIDENCE indicates, sure.

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Don't worry, you'll comprehend it eventually.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My post was not about the full spectrum of voter fraud
    Right. I gave you MORE than you asked for, partly to head off your next set of lies about voter fraud also "never happening," and partly because I overestimated your IQ and your ability to tell the difference between which articles were asserting what.

Obviously, I was mistaken.

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because that's what the EVIDENCE indicates, sure.

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Don't worry, you'll comprehend it eventually.
    There is no such evidence. The sources you cited had very few cases of people voting illegally. The first one says they are "investigating" but did not prosecute. One was about illegals voting in school board elections which is legal. Another was about giving refugees voter registration applications which is not illegal and did not claim even one refugee actually registered.

Extrapolating that to 3 million is crazy.

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right. I gave you MORE than you asked for, partly to head off your next set of lies about voter fraud also "never happening," and partly because I overestimated your IQ and your ability to tell the difference between which articles were asserting what.

Obviously, I was mistaken.
    You make erroneous assumptions. I never thought voter fraud never happens and have posted about several cases including the Heritage Foundation database listing actual prosecutions. But even that database has only about 1,000 prosecutions over several years, so not enough to change any election outcome.

You may have given me more than I asked for but still gave us no documented cases of illegals voting. You gave us speculation and non-citizens. This is what you want to believe, not what actually happened.