Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any Memorial Day Weekend Plans?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    annnnd there you go again sounding like you missed "Happy Pill" time at your "facility".

People have been writing off the United States of America ever since we broke with King George and his Redcoats. If our nation could speak, I think it would sound a lot like Mark Twain's "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."
    While this audacious under color of law lynching enforcement for a USA memorial to those sacrificed by those way too dang lily brilliant white beyond the pleasure principle happy face master race facility approved exaggeration that one nation under God with equal justice under law still exists; even if only with propaganda doses of the cross is higher than the flag.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,650 Times in 51,931 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    That's one way to sweep the dirt under the rug to keep that national religion cross conditioned way beyond therapy pleasure principle...
    While this audacious under color of law lynching enforcement for a USA memorial to those sacrificed by those way too dang lily brilliant white beyond the pleasure principle happy face master race facility approved exaggeration that one nation under God with equal justice under law still exists; even if only with propaganda doses of the cross is higher than the flag.
    It always interests me when a single post of mine causes a person to post two separate replies. It doesn't interest me for long, but it is a curiosity. Couple that with posts that are like Jabberwocky and it makes me think I'm dealing with someone whose ships are not all properly docked.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It always interests me when a single post of mine causes a person to post two separate replies. It doesn't interest me for long, but it is a curiosity. Couple that with posts that are like Jabberwocky and it makes me think I'm dealing with someone whose ships are not all properly docked.
    Cry uncle when there's holes in the Dutch dike that need plugging from spewing schizoid suicidal cross conditioned homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming of super ego Christiananality pedophilia diatribe.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cry uncle when there's holes in the Dutch dike that need plugging from spewing schizoid suicidal cross conditioned homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming of super ego Christiananality pedophilia diatribe.
    QED. Thank you for the quick verification.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

QED. Thank you for the quick verification.
    Takes a while to discern those putting on a patriot act which is compromised by their subconscious Christiananality pedophile mentality....

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Takes a while to discern those putting on a patriot act which is compromised by their subconscious Christiananality pedophile mentality....
    You owe me a retraction of all your false accusations. The 12B violation results will be interesting.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You owe me a retraction of all your false accusations. The 12B violation results will be interesting.
    'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest' US military style violations of "serve the Pope or die" lynching enforcement doesn't rate a retraction compared to one of Eisenhower's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants offspring upbringing.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE]Sane, intelligent and educated people know that Absentee Ballots aren't even counted unless the total number of Absentee Ballots would make a difference in the election. [QUOTE]
    Since this continuing insignificance of absentee voting ballot thefts seems to be about as worthy as those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet trainees threatening POTUS for SCOTUS Rehnquist to render fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conceptions just as for McHeil's Navy theft of US Constitution off the wall of a Navy Hospital to burn on a cross; while running up the mainsails for ships which obviously don't exist as problems in American politics of a Christian Nation.