Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Block a Hospital During a Pandemic

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,995 Times in 8,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Default Do Not Block a Hospital During a Pandemic

Do not block a hospital during a pandemic. I do not know why I have to tell the Alt Right this, it should be obvious.

But you have a right to protest? Yes, and a responsibility to do it in a way not harmful to others. But you think the pandemic is a hoax? Even if it is the hospital is not a hoax. But you think the hospital is a hoax? You have severe mental problems. But it is not in the Constitution? Yes, because no one thought you would be that stupid.

If someone in your movement blocks hospitals during a pandemic, ostracize them. You do not want to be associated with that sort of insanity.

Other obvious things:
    1) Do not go to the home of police officers and threaten their families with guns.
    2) Do not go to government buildings with guns, unless you really intend to use them.
    3) Do not follow nurses home and threaten them.
    4) If you are asked to wear a mask, just do it. It may save someone else's life, and does you no harm.

AND HERE IS THE BIG ONE: DO NOT SPREAD HEALTH RUMORS!!!

There are responsibilities to being an American, not just rights. Start taking some responsibility.

2. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-21-2020)

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-21-2020), FUCK THE POLICE (05-21-2020), Geeko Sportivo (05-23-2020), Guno צְבִי (05-21-2020), jimmymccready (05-21-2020), John Barron (05-21-2020), Phantasmal (05-22-2020), ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,567 Times in 17,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good advice for the Democrats who love to protest and block ambulances with emergency patients from hospitals.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Stone (05-21-2020), Stretch (05-21-2020)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Yup. Especially all the empty ones. They need the business right now.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Sailor (05-21-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Do not block a hospital during a pandemic. I do not know why I have to tell the Alt Right this, it should be obvious.

But you have a right to protest? Yes, and a responsibility to do it in a way not harmful to others. But you think the pandemic is a hoax? Even if it is the hospital is not a hoax. But you think the hospital is a hoax? You have severe mental problems. But it is not in the Constitution? Yes, because no one thought you would be that stupid.

If someone in your movement blocks hospitals during a pandemic, ostracize them. You do not want to be associated with that sort of insanity.

Other obvious things:
    1) Do not go to the home of police officers and threaten their families with guns.
    2) Do not go to government buildings with guns, unless you really intend to use them.
    4) If you are asked to wear a mask, just do it. It may save someone else's life, and does you no harm.

There are responsibilities to being an American, not just rights. Start taking some responsibility.
    I get it. It's the old do as I say, not as I do.

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    So you have evidence that Lefties are blocking hospitals, harassing nurses, threatening govt. officials with guns, and otherwise behaving just like the Covidiot Crusaders?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2020)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    So you have evidence that Lefties are blocking hospitals, harassing nurses, threatening govt. officials with guns, and otherwise behaving just like the Covidiot Crusaders?
    I have as much evidence as your paravaricating fellow liberal Walt has. Want to discuss then provide evidence instead of making generalized blame against the right. Just because someone says they are a member of the right doesn't mean they represent the majority right. Just like the ultra left don't represent the majority on the left.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

TOP (05-21-2020)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,995 Times in 8,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Good advice for the Democrats who love to protest and block ambulances with emergency patients from hospitals.
    Never seen a Democrat do such a thing. Why would ambulances be bringing emergency patients FROM the hospital? What were these supposed Democrats protesting? Were they protesting throwing emergency patients out of hospitals?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2020)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have as much evidence as your paravaricating fellow liberal Walt has. Want to discuss then provide evidence instead of making generalized blame against the right. Just because someone says they are a member of the right doesn't mean they represent the majority right. Just like the ultra left don't represent the majority on the left.
    Here in Michigan we have had numerous poutraged prancers show up at the capitol to whine about not being able to get infected, er go to the bar. In the first demonstration, which was supposed to involve the participants staying inside their vehicles, they gridlocked the city. They also gridlocked a hospital nearby. The fuckers show up with Confederate and Nazi flags, and firearms. They invaded the capitol building and intimidated law makers as well. You've seen multiple threads on these events, but so you all can't claim that I'm lying:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496514

Nurses protecting hospitals being blocked by the Covidiot Crusaders, In MN:

and

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9483466.html

Looks like you owe Walt an apology.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2020)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Here in Michigan we have had numerous poutraged prancers show up at the capitol to whine about not being able to get infected, er go to the bar. In the first demonstration, which was supposed to involve the participants staying inside their vehicles, they gridlocked the city. They also gridlocked a hospital nearby. The fuckers show up with Confederate and Nazi flags, and firearms. They invaded the capitol building and intimidated law makers as well. You've seen multiple threads on these events, but so you all can't claim that I'm lying:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496514

Nurses protecting hospitals being blocked by the Covidiot Crusaders, In MN:

and

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9483466.html

Looks like you owe Walt an apology.
    One I have no doubt your state capitol have had demonstrations by ultra nationalists but how in hell can you even try to justify they speak for all conservatives. That is like calling every liberal a traitor because a few want to repeal the 2nd amendment and the Electoral College.
    You a sterotyping all conservatives for the actions of a few something you accuse conservatives of doing. As you can see if anyone should apologize it should be Walt.

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One I have no doubt your state capitol have had demonstrations by ultra nationalists but how in hell can you even try to justify they speak for all conservatives. That is like calling every liberal a traitor because a few want to repeal the 2nd amendment and the Electoral College.
    You a sterotyping all conservatives for the actions of a few something you accuse conservatives of doing. As you can see if anyone should apologize it should be Walt.
    I don't think we said you all were engaging in this nonsense, did we? We were discussing the protesters. *They* are the ones who claim to speak for you all. They think they're "freedom fighters" and "patriots" sticking up for their rights and yours.

If you don't claim them, why aren't you criticizing them as well? You seem to be defending them.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (05-22-2020)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Yes health rumors. Like there is a second wave happening in the south. Kids are at risk so we have to close down schools (taiwan never closed down schools). Florida and Georgia will be new epicenters.

You might find fringe figures on the right who give misinformation but the harm caused by the entire democrat controlled mainstream media by spreading yes FAKE NEWS about this virus is incomparable.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,068 Times in 6,779 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    Yes health rumors. Like there is a second wave happening in the south. Kids are at risk so we have to close down schools (taiwan never closed down schools). Florida and Georgia will be new epicenters.

You might find fringe figures on the right who give misinformation but the harm caused by the entire democrat controlled mainstream media by spreading yes FAKE NEWS about this virus is incomparable.
    15 down to zero.

First time I've heard the President referred to as a fringe figure.

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course it is, because the righties won't get it, otherwise.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post

Other obvious things:

what kind of low life would groan your post
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

As a Michigander we got front row seats. You honestly don't think these idiots were doing this stuff? They're on countless video and everything. Latest I saw a guy was filming himself for his online followers trying to defy store policy of a mask. It was just posted here this morning. https://www.housebeautiful.com/lifes...lBEZZU6e8ZvLE4