Members banned from this thread: christiefan915, ThatOwlWoman, Centerleftfl and LV426

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Gov. DeSantis proves the naysayers wrong

1. #466 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That is for sure. Stay on course Salty. You are doing a finestkind job here.
    I need to use my Predict Wind gadget for this guy. He's like a keyboard-typing HP system...lots of hot air!
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Sailor (07-13-2020)

3. #467 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Popeye are you going to get on your knees???????????
    He's already on his knees. Worshipping Trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Trumpet (07-13-2020)

5. #468 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    You don't understand facts.
    Yes I do. I also understand that facts don't matter to you. All that matters is whatever fake news makes Trump look good.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

6. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

Stretch (07-13-2020)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-13-2020), Trumpet (07-13-2020)

8. #469 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I need to use my Predict Wind gadget for this guy. He's like a keyboard-typing HP system...lots of hot air!
    Talking about yourself and your butt buddy!

9. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

Stretch (07-13-2020)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Trumpet (07-13-2020)

11. #470 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Yes I do. I also understand that facts don't matter to you. All that matters is whatever fake news makes Trump look good.

Is this short enough for you from the ECDC?

"One example of this is the United States. Until 14th April the US CDC provided daily reports on
    the number of confirmed cases.
    However, as of 14th April, it now provides a single figure of cases: the sum of confirmed and probable."

Or from NYT?
    "The Times is now using the total of confirmed and probable counts."

Or from Orlando news?
    “The systems are reporting that they are not concerned about the need for a surge yet as a system,” Pino said. “It could be that a hospital have more cases in order and things have to be shuffled and readjust.”
    He said as of Monday morning 500 hospital beds were available across Orange County, 499 ventilators and 50 ICU beds for adults and 46 pediatric beds."

Or maybe pictures are easier for you?
    https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/d....&country=~USA
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

12. #471 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"One example of this is the United States. Until 14th April the US CDC provided daily reports on
    However, as of 14th April, it now provides a single figure of cases: the sum of confirmed and probable."

Or from NYT?

Or from Orlando news?
    “The systems are reporting that they are not concerned about the need for a surge yet as a system,” Pino said. “It could be that a hospital have more cases in order and things have to be shuffled and readjust.”
    He said as of Monday morning 500 hospital beds were available across Orange County, 499 ventilators and 50 ICU beds for adults and 46 pediatric beds."

Cherry picking. We apparently still don't have enough tests available.

13. #472 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Or from NYT?

Or from Orlando news?

Rebekah Jones, who says she was fired from the Florida Department of Health for refusing to manipulate COVID-19 data, tells Lawrence O'Donnell that Florida's data reporting is now "much, much worse" just as Florida set the U.S. record for new cases in a single day.July 13, 2020

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...ts-87640645802

14. #473 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

America shuts down again -- choosing reality over Trump's false claims

While President Donald Trump obsesses about his reelection hopes in his White House bubble, state and local leaders are frantically reversing state reopenings that he demanded, which turned America into the world's biggest coronavirus hotspot.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/polit...rus/index.html

15. #474 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Guv had it right.
    Trump had it right.
    Birx had it right.
    Fake media and left got it wrong. All those predictions of gloom and doom for Florida seniors, especially in
    The Villages.....no epidemic there. Our Guv put seniors first to protect them as opposed to NY where they
    were offered up to be sacrificed. Now Mario 'Mengele' Cuomo blames the CDC guidelines.
    People flocked here in droves to get out of the dark interior of their
    virus-breeding houses and out into the fresh air and sunshine.
    All those "smart college educated" NE lefties couldn't figure that out...it was too simple.

Governor Ron DeSantis blasts reporters over fearmongering criticism of his state while VP Pence visits
    Posted: May 20, 2020

Updated: 5:22 PM

KUSI Newsroom

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence visited central Florida to meet with tourism officials Wednesday as the region’s biggest tourist destination — Walt Disney World — began reopening a shopping and entertainment complex.

During the visit, Vice President Pence and Governor Ron DeSantis answered questions from reporters about the reopening of the state.

Governor DeSantis didn’t hold back, blasting them for their fearmongering reporting and overall criticism of his state. DeSantis pointed out that Florida has the lowest death rate in the region, and generally lower than anywhere else.
    https://www.kusi.com/governor-ron-de...-pence-visits/

Gov. Ron DeSantis’s full answer is below:

https://news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-s...115120227.html

16. #475 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

The Guv had it right!

Trump had it right!
    "Experts say Miami is now the coronavirus epicenter just as Wuhan once was"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.loc...outputType=amp

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-14-2020), Trumpet (07-15-2020)

18. #476 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stretch must be taking a break today.

19. #477 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Major errors found in Florida Covid stats

Sorry to put a dent in the libs' fearmongering, panic attacks, gloom and doom, but..............

FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Hospitals confirm mistakes in Florida’s COVID-19 report
    By Robert GuaderramaPublished 16 hours agoUpdated 1 hour ago

ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida Department of Health released its daily coronavirus testing report showing a statewide positivity rate of 11 percent, but FOX 35 News investigated and quickly noticed some shocking positivity rates.

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 found that testing sites like Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

How could that be? FOX 35 News investigated these astronomical numbers, contacting every local location mentioned in the report.

The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent. A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.

FOX 35 News has yet to hear from the other labs or the Florida Department of Health to explain how the error could have been made on an official report.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/fox-3...ovid-19-report
    pain in abortion.

20. #478 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,819 Times in 17,256 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,595 Times in 4,273 Posts

Sorry to put a dent in the libs' fearmongering, panic attacks, gloom and doom, but..............

ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida Department of Health released its daily coronavirus testing report showing a statewide positivity rate of 11 percent, but FOX 35 News investigated and quickly noticed some shocking positivity rates.

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 found that testing sites like Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

How could that be? FOX 35 News investigated these astronomical numbers, contacting every local location mentioned in the report.

The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent. A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.

FOX 35 News has yet to hear from the other labs or the Florida Department of Health to explain how the error could have been made on an official report.

You are free to ignore reality and substitute your own. That is what you do. Canada just extended the non-entry of Americans for another month. They don't want Trump's Corona victims to enter their land. Cites from one Fox station after another. That is so convincing.

21. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Stretch (07-14-2020)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Trumpet (07-15-2020)

23. #479 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fox 'news'. Owned by Trump, trusted by idiots.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Trumpet (07-15-2020)

25. #480 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Fox 'news'. Owned by Trump, trusted by idiots.
    The INCORRECT numbers are from the FL State Dept. of Health...owned by the left.

Hospitals and the V.A. countered with the CORRECT numbers!

So, NOW hospitals will be sending their numbers directly to a central data bank.

HUUUUUUUGE differences between 98% and 9.4%
    and
    76% and 6%
    pain in abortion.