Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump's Lasting Damage to America

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

It will take years to clean-up the mess that Trump will leave behind.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (05-22-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump has dumbed up political discourse again. That has lowered another American value . Today daffy said was asked if he was tested today. His response
    This morning I tested positively toward the negative,.,right?so I tested positively this morning. meaning I tested negative. But that is a way of saying it.positvely toward the negative."
    Such a simple question and that is what he came up with. Millions of WTFs followed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2020)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    Getting some in while it's still ok.
    Very mature of you, Paranoiac.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump has dumbed up political discourse again. That has lowered another American value . Today daffy said was asked if he was tested today. His response
    This morning I tested positively toward the negative,.,right?so I tested positively this morning. meaning I tested negative. But that is a way of saying it.positvely toward the negative."
    Such a simple question and that is what he came up with. Millions of WTFs followed.
    He has dementia. He's a fucking travesty but even worse are the GOP members and WH employees and others in Toadstool's inner circle and their failure to do a single damn thing about this. Like remove the criminal before he truly does drag us into third-world status. You *know* Ivanka the Simple and hubby Jerkwad are desperate to cover up for Trump so they can keep their status, fame, power, and money-making cash cow gig.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (05-22-2020)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fox News equals Fake News
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    You must be referring to Fox News(Fake News)
    Sometimes yes. Most of the time it's the CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and the rest of the democrat parties propaganda branch.

Take the Flynn case. FOX has been reporting that Flynn was set up by higher ups in the FBI and Obama admin. All the others said he was in bed with Russia. Many against one so fox must be wrong.....right? Now we see testimony under oath by those same people that they saw nothing to prove Flynn was in fact a russian asset. The fake news media refused to dig and report the truth because the democrats needed Flynn to look like a russian asset to get the special counsel investigation going.

So please feel free to explain why your chosen news sources refused to report exculpatory evidence and get to the bottom of what appears to be a soft coup attempt by dems to oust trump. I cant wait lol.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He has dementia. He's a fucking travesty but even worse are the GOP members and WH employees and others in Toadstool's inner circle and their failure to do a single damn thing about this. Like remove the criminal before he truly does drag us into third-world status. You *know* Ivanka the Simple and hubby Jerkwad are desperate to cover up for Trump so they can keep their status, fame, power, and money-making cash cow gig.
    Yet you guy are Biden supporters lol. So you want Quid Pro Joe the demented one. The senile old creeper who can't finish a freaking SINGLE point coherently. Trump makes a stupid comment about bleach or what you mention above and you say he's mentally gone yet Finger's Biden is your go to lol. You can't make this up. Imagine the creeper as sniffer in chief. The finger nibbling dim bulb has dementia. What hypocrites!

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sometimes yes. Most of the time it's the CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and the rest of the democrat parties propaganda branch.

Take the Flynn case. FOX has been reporting that Flynn was set up by higher ups in the FBI and Obama admin. All the others said he was in bed with Russia. Many against one so fox must be wrong.....right? Now we see testimony under oath by those same people that they saw nothing to prove Flynn was in fact a russian asset. The fake news media refused to dig and report the truth because the democrats needed Flynn to look like a russian asset to get the special counsel investigation going.

So please feel free to explain why your chosen news sources refused to report exculpatory evidence and get to the bottom of what appears to be a soft coup attempt by dems to oust trump. I cant wait lol.
    Considering the source, you wouldn't suppose that this statement is nothig but right wing propaganda, now would you???????????????????

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello guno,

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    "Every day Americans are Sad Embarrassed and Exhausted."

Astute observation.

George Will is one conservative I have to admire for his conviction and morals.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Yet you guy are Biden supporters lol. So you want Quid Pro Joe the demented one. The senile old creeper who can't finish a freaking SINGLE point coherently. Trump makes a stupid comment about bleach or what you mention above and you say he's mentally gone yet Finger's Biden is your go to lol. You can't make this up. Imagine the creeper as sniffer in chief. The finger nibbling dim bulb has dementia. What hypocrites!
    And now we know that is a false charge.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Considering the source, you wouldn't suppose that this statement is nothig but right wing propaganda, now would you???????????????????
    I doubt everything. With fox they have been spot on to date. The problem with it being right wing propaganda is the evidence. Most is documented. There is alot.

Now knowing how bias the propagandists networks are, it would be safe to say that if this was in fact right wing propaganda, they would be sporting the proof already. Their silence should be deafening to your side.

Seems trump was right and spied on. Seems Fox was right backing his claim. Hard to argue with it.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    And now we know that is a false charge.
    Quid Pro Joe admitted to the QPQ. So it's not arguable whether or not he did it. He did it.

If you are talking the fingers up the womans privates thats not proven either way......however according to the creeper himself the woman is to be believed. Her story is certainly more credible than the Kavanaugh liar who didn't even remember the house and who's friend said they weren't there.

Nice try. Thanks for playing.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,001 Times in 8,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello guno,

"Every day Americans are Sad Embarrassed and Exhausted."

Astute observation.

George Will is one conservative I have to admire for his conviction and morals.
    I was just reading "Daddyo's" profanity laden post before your post, and yes, I was thinking how tired and embarrassed I was of all this.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-23-2020)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I was just reading "Daddyo's" profanity laden post before your post, and yes, I was thinking how tired and embarrassed I was of all this.
    Profanity laden? I quoted one of your guys. Please show me the profanity from me.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Having compassion and dedication to America as a large group of people, bound together with a common purpose, is a challenge these days. We can only cling to hope and a vision of a better future, and then try to nudge things that way.

The big picture I see is that really rich and powerful people have co-opted rampant ignorance and stupidity in a vain attempt to satisfy their own greed, but we are all learning it knows no bounds.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (05-23-2020)