Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 4 Reasons Investors Should Prepare For 'Liberal Landslide' In November

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Nope,.....thats always where message board warriors keep making the same mistake. You must always know the electorate, not just assign your own thoughts and wishes onto them. For the most part the electorate is now FINALLY smart enuff to know exactly who caused this situation and its not TRUMP. Best thing Trump ever did was shine the spotlight on the corrupt fake news. NOBODY believes it anymore, everyone knows that fake news is exactly what it is. Even you know,...its just that quite frankly you simply do not give a fuck,....if you think it will help your "team" win an election you are all for as much slanted fake news as possible. Good thing there are a whole lot more just hiding under the surface that DO CARE. They will come out in full force once again just like they did in 16...
    completely brainwashed trump stooge. Everytime the asshole opens his mouth he loses a few more voters.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Plot gdp over the last 50 yrs and it will be obvious that you are full of shit.
    Start really thinking and you'll realize how you've been duped.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Gonna be a real kick watching you all get your noses rubbed in shit again just like the bad little dogs you are. REAL fun in fact....
    Trump will lose in a landslide because of the economy, new election model predicts
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/busin...obs/index.html

Republicans have already decided Trump is going to lose
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...is-going-lose/

It’s Slowly Dawning on Trump That He’s Losing
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...losing/610924/

Nervous Republicans See Trump Sinking, and Taking Senate With Him
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/25/u...briefings.html

Trump will lose Presidential election in a landslide, economic model predicts
    https://www.newschain.uk/news/trump-...-predicts-9388

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see it as something much needed. Finally clean this country up like it needs to be. We on the right and even the center right have had enuff. This is getting done now one way or another.
    No, many on the right now think trump is an asshole and those on the center right know it. I don't know a sole who did not vote trump that says they now will, I know plenty that voted for him that would not consider doing it again. trump is done.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Trump really can't win. America won't make it another 4 w/ him in charge.
    So tanking all your freedoms and everything you've ever known is better, amirite?

America is 1 election away from Communism.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    and yet, its your insanity which caused the current problems and your insane hopes for economic failure which threaten the future......Trump did fine for the economy before the Demmycrats started shouting about shutting things down and balk at opening things back up......
    No, obama did such a good job with the economy that it took the jackass 4 yrs to fuck it up.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump will lose in a landslide because of the economy, new election model predicts
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/busin...obs/index.html

Republicans have already decided Trump is going to lose
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...is-going-lose/

It’s Slowly Dawning on Trump That He’s Losing
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...losing/610924/

Nervous Republicans See Trump Sinking, and Taking Senate With Him
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/25/u...briefings.html

Trump will lose Presidential election in a landslide, economic model predicts
    https://www.newschain.uk/news/trump-...-predicts-9388
    What the fuck ever, Nostradumbass! I'll rate you on par with Statistikhenfucker!

What stupid fucks like you fail to understand is that most Americans are intelligent and see right through your bullshit. Go deepthroat a cactus and die, you commie scum!

You might be turning it up to 11, but ain't nobody listening to you, Homer Stokes bitch!

Even the kids realize something is wrong with what you people are pushing for.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Who caused the recession of 2009???????????????????
    Clinton and Bush 1-2. Any other stupid questions?

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Well, the good news for you commies is unemployment will probably be much higher than 10%. And if Trump voters are suddenly struck with mass amnesia concerning the state of the economy pre-COVID 19, your wet dreams about that studly biden fellow may come true. But the question remains, what are you going to do about a huge unemployment rate and an economy in a death spiral? I have asked this question repeatedly here and in discussions elsewhere. The only answer I ever get is variations of "orange man bad".
    Easy, fucking fix it. The same way the last democratic president had to fix it after being handed 10% unemployment from a republican. Nice to see a rightwinger realizing trump is going to lose with your comment "dreams about that studly biden fellow may come true" .

C'mon now. I'm a dumb ass Trump voter. I should be an easy mark for conversion to the true faith, right? Or maybe you don't have faith in the collective mental acuity of your own team so "orange man bad" is a viable strategy for you. This reminds of the 2004 election, and one of the many reasons I think john kerry is such a POS. One of the big issues was iraq and afghanistan and how to disengage. Kerry's position was, and this is almost a direct quote, I have a way out of the war but you won't see it unless I get elected. Effectively saying, he would allow the deaths of more American soldiers unless he was elected. Are we gonna hear something along these lines coming from biden and the rest of the jackasses running? That they indeed have a plan for restoring the Trump economy using some dark magic that will only be revealed if they are allowed to regain power? What Trump and the GOP want to do during Trump's 2nd term is pretty self-evident. It APPEARS you jackasses just want to keep the economy shut down until the election...then what?
    Who really gives a shit about Kerry? And maybe we should open up and have another wave of this virus, certainly don't need to see things getting better before the election

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I cannot be bothered with facts, I have an economy to destroy and an election to win
    I doubt your strategy......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Callinectes (05-22-2020), Sailor (05-22-2020)

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I hope trump doesn't lose and I'd love to suck his dick
    we already know that

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

my arguments are as slack as my penis
    its why you don't get laid and don't win arguments.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Easy, fucking fix it.
    Easy, fucking fix it.
    HOW?What EXACTLY is "The same way the last democratic president had to fix it after being handed 10% unemployment from a republican"? That's a campaign slogan for brain dead biden-bots!

Nice to see a rightwinger realizing trump is going to lose with your comment "dreams about that studly biden fellow may come true"
    I don't know, are you guys really stupid enough to vote for him? I still have a little faith in the electorate(and even more in the electoral college), but if the ridiculous happens, I'm retiring 2 years early, buying lots of popcorn and just watching the show

Who really gives a shit about Kerry?
    I don't, that's for damn sure. But he is a part of history(a stupid, pathetic part), and we need to remember the stupid shit that he and other members of that fucked up regime pulled.

And maybe we should open up and have another wave of this virus, certainly don't need to see things getting better before the election
    Yeah, at least you admitted that's what you sick fucks want
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung