Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recordings of The Donald on the Howard Stern Show

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump is deliberately dividing America. He is stoking hate and racism. He taught us how many racists and haters we have in America. Who would imagine Whitepower and Nazi marches in America.? The Michigan militia walked into the Capitol, armed with weapons. No rightys, this is not making America better. The worst and most dangerous instincts in people are being fed by Trump.
    In the Nixon tapes, he and his people were discussing the black vote, which was thought of as a big factor. They all suddenly came to the same conclusion, " we don't need them" Since then, the Repubs are happily ignoring blacks and through time, the plight of blacks has gotten worse.
    Donald is the epitome of Republican haters. He has all the hate of them in one person. He talks a code of hate that racists translate easily.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-22-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump is deliberately dividing America. He is stoking hate and racism. He taught us how many racists and haters we have in America. Who would imagine Whitepower and Nazi marches in America.? The Michigan militia walked into the Capitol, armed with weapons. No rightys, this is not making America better. The worst and most dangerous instincts in people are being fed by Trump.
    In the Nixon tapes, he and his people were discussing the black vote, which was thought of as a big factor. They all suddenly came to the same conclusion, " we don't need them" Since then, the Repubs are happily ignoring blacks and through time, the plight of blacks has gotten worse.
    Donald is the epitome of Republican haters. He has all the hate of them in one person. He talks a code of hate that racists translate easily.
    DT probably admires JP Morgan. He already had all the railroads and wanted the shipping too. (As if a railroad monopoly wasn't enough.) His White Star Line rushed the Titanic to completion, using substandard rivets and inexperienced riveters, then rode on the 'unsinkable' BS to fill it and try to set an Atlantic crossing shortest time record. Safety was overlooked (Who needs more than a few lifeboats, after all it's unsinkable, right?)

Well, we all know what happened. The captain ignored multiple reports of icebergs and steamed on, full ahead in the night. The lookouts saw the berg, but because it was a smooth calm night, no waves to make 'em easy to see. It was too late. They tried to turn but a glancing blow opened up all those faulty rivets like the thing was taped together. It actually would have been better if they hit it head on. That way, fewer watertight compartments would have been compromised and they might have survived.

Scores of dead because of one man's greed.

Sounds familiar now, doesn't it?

What a shame.

Greed can kill.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

January 13th, 1994:

0:13 Stern discusses attending Trump's wedding to Marla Maples in 1993.

Oh?

So they were close enough that Stern attended one of DT's many weddings?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

November 9th, 1995:

0:23 Stern thanks Trump for inviting him to his wedding, where he was able to take a photo with OJ Simpson. Stern used this photo on the back cover of his book, "Miss America"

1:01 They discuss speculation that Trump wants to run for President.

1:56 Extended talk about Trump's ex wife, Ivana.

5:50 Trump discusses his "high lottery number" for the Vietnam war draft.

Hmmm. I thought he got out of the draft because of a deferment...

And if he was considering running for president in 1995, what took him so long? Or was that more of the same-old same-old News Cycle trolling for attention........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-22-2020)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    November 9th, 1995:

0:23 Stern thanks Trump for inviting him to his wedding, where he was able to take a photo with OJ Simpson. Stern used this photo on the back cover of his book, "Miss America"

1:01 They discuss speculation that Trump wants to run for President.

1:56 Extended talk about Trump's ex wife, Ivana.

5:50 Trump discusses his "high lottery number" for the Vietnam war draft.

Hmmm. I thought he got out of the draft because of a deferment...

And if he was considering running for president in 1995, what took him so long? Or was that more of the same-old same-old News Cycle trolling for attention........
    And all I hear are crickets chirping from our stalwart right wing posters.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-23-2020)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Taichiliberal,

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    And all I hear are crickets chirping from our stalwart right wing posters.
    Well naturally, this is a forbidden subject for them. The last thing they wish to do is gain insight into the creepy nature of their cult leader.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-23-2020)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

from the OP link-

January 13, 1997:

"1:18 Stern encourages Trump to have sex with his wife

2:02 Trump discusses claims that he won $20 million betting on Evander Holyfield in his upset over Mike Tyson.

2:47 Trump and Stern both complain about Trump's ex-wife Ivana.

3:36 Trump tells his often-repeated story of Stern's speech at his wedding to Marla Maples

4:11 Discussion of OJ Simpson

5:26 Discussion about ex-wife Ivana's lawsuit against the manufacturers of her yacht

6:09 Stern asks Trump about his daughter Ivanka's modeling career. Ivanka was 15 at the time of this interview.

6:26 Stern claims that Trump told him "Howard, vagina is expensive" "

OK, that's creepy. They are talking about his 15yo daughter's modeling career, and the next thing they talk about is the price of vagina.

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

February 5, 1997

More from the OP link:

"Trump and Stern discuss the aftermath of the 1996 Miss Universe pageant. Trump complains about winner Alicia Machado, who he claimed gained too much weight after the contest. Trump also discusses his then-wife Marla Maples Trump, George Hamilton, and OJ Simpson.

Trump’s treatment of Alicia Machado became an issue during the 2016 Presidential election, when Machado launched a media campaign against Trump, and drew a comparison between his treatment of her and his history of comments about women’s appearances. During a debate, Hillary Clinton also brought up Trump’s behavior with Machado, suggesting that it showed he lacked respect for women and latinos.

Later in the episode Trump suggests that the civil suit against OJ Simpson for killing Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman was double jeopardy, but that his attitude was “who cares.”

0:31 Stern discusses Trump's purchase of two beauty pageants

1:43 Trump on Alicia Machado's weight gain

3:22 Discussion of Marla Maples

4:52 Discussion of pageant contestants "coming onto" Trump

6:30 Trump invites Stern to be a Miss Universe judge

8:26 Trump on O.J. Simpson's civil trial

8:40 Trump on OJ Simpson: "You could make the case of double jeopardy ... but the attitude is 'who cares?'"

9:38 Trump on the changes he made to the Miss Universe pageant: "I'm gonna get the bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher" "

I notice he doesn't discuss the way he walked right into the dressing rooms unannounced. I bet Stern would have loved to hear about that.

Should DT be held to his own standard and the weight he was when he was elected?

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,129 Times in 9,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    February 5, 1997

More from the OP link:

"Trump and Stern discuss the aftermath of the 1996 Miss Universe pageant. Trump complains about winner Alicia Machado, who he claimed gained too much weight after the contest. Trump also discusses his then-wife Marla Maples Trump, George Hamilton, and OJ Simpson.

Trump’s treatment of Alicia Machado became an issue during the 2016 Presidential election, when Machado launched a media campaign against Trump, and drew a comparison between his treatment of her and his history of comments about women’s appearances. During a debate, Hillary Clinton also brought up Trump’s behavior with Machado, suggesting that it showed he lacked respect for women and latinos.

Later in the episode Trump suggests that the civil suit against OJ Simpson for killing Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman was double jeopardy, but that his attitude was “who cares.”

0:31 Stern discusses Trump's purchase of two beauty pageants

1:43 Trump on Alicia Machado's weight gain

3:22 Discussion of Marla Maples

4:52 Discussion of pageant contestants "coming onto" Trump

6:30 Trump invites Stern to be a Miss Universe judge

8:26 Trump on O.J. Simpson's civil trial

8:40 Trump on OJ Simpson: "You could make the case of double jeopardy ... but the attitude is 'who cares?'"

9:38 Trump on the changes he made to the Miss Universe pageant: "I'm gonna get the bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher" "

I notice he doesn't discuss the way he walked right into the dressing rooms unannounced. I bet Stern would have loved to hear about that.

Should DT be held to his own standard and the weight he was when he was elected?
    minor bullshit nobody cares about

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what about tara reade getting forcibly finger banged by biden?

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If DT thinks OJ was innocent then that puts him in the minority.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    minor bullshit nobody cares about
    It goes to character that he is sadly missing. Who does shit like that? Trump. Only Trump.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-26-2020)

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It goes to character that he is sadly missing. Who does shit like that? Trump. Only Trump.
    not.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

To the roaring applause from the "deplorables" at a MAGGOT Rally.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-27-2020)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    To the roaring applause from the "deplorables" at a MAGGOT Rally.
    Deplorables are people who do not really get the big picture, and don't even try. They don't understand how the USA works, why we have to have a big powerful government to deal with our modern world. They only think of themselves and what it all means to them. Since our government is not simple enough for them to understand it, they really just wish to destroy it.

That is what is behind the 'shake things up' sentiment.

These are 'things' they don't understand.