Thread: Recordings of The Donald on the Howard Stern Show

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

November 4 1997:

"1:01 Stern is attracted to Trump's co-writer, [Kate Bohner] and they all discuss her looks.

2:50 Kate talks about the process of writing the book.

4:16 Stern asks Trump who he is dating.

5:20 Discussion of Trump's germophobia. Trumps says that the tradition of bowing, rather than shaking hands, is the only thing he likes about the Japanese.[/B]

6:14 Discussion of sexually transmitted diseases.

7:12 Stern asks Bohner if she's thought about having sex with Trump

7:37 Stern asks Trump if he's thought about having sex with Bohner.

8:09 Discussion of Trump's daughter, Ivanka, who was recently on the cover of the New York Daily News. Trump and discuss her modeling career, looks, and her being approached by older men.

9:48 Trump discusses hiding Michael Jackson and his wife Lisa Marie Presley at Mar-a-Lago. Trump also claims that he heard them having sex and that they seemed to have a real relationship.

11:16 Trump discusses his financial problems in the early 1990s.

11:41 Trump and Stern discuss his divorce from Ivana

13:30 Bohner discusses her ex-husband (Michel Lewis, author of Moneyball and The Big Short).

16:06 Trump tells a story about a professional golfer that he knows who is mistreated by his wife, and uses that story to discuss his relationship with Ivana.

16:54 Discussion of Trump's marriage to Marla Maples and the rumors of her affair with one of Trump's bodyguards. Trump sued the bodyguard for breaking a confidentiality agreement.

20:52 More discussion of sexuality transmitted diseases. Trump repeats his joke about avoiding STDs being his "personal Vietnam."

22:50 Discussion of germophobia

23:57 Discussion of New Jersey Christine Todd Whitman. Trump doesn't like that she plans to raise taxes for a tunnel project.

24:36 Trump discusses period sex.

25:11 Trump doesn't think that Louise Woodward is guilty. Woodward was a 19-year-old British au-pair accused of killing a child she was caring for in 1997. Trump compared her treatment with OJ, who he felt was treated too lightly during the trail.

25:48 Stern reads a portion of Trump's book that discusses Stern himself.

26:33 Trump and Stern discuss Kathy Lee Gifford and her husband Frank. Trump likes them, Stern does not. They discuss Frank Gifford's affair with Suzen Johnson.

29:22 Trump invites Stern to a "Freedom" party at Mar-a-Lago

30:09 Discussion of Tommy Mattola

30:36 Discussion of the recently deceased Princess Diana. Trump claims that months before she died, she write him a thank-you letter for a favor that he did for her. He does not explain what the favor was.

32:06 Discussion of masturbation

32:53 Trump returns the conversation to the "favor" Trump did for Princess Diana. Trump didn't like her boyfriend at the time of her death, Dodi Al Fayed. Trump also discusses the details of her death and talks about the road on which she died. "
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-27-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK, so November 4th 1997 was a lengthy appearance.

We see more reinforcement of DT's attraction to his daughter, his germophobia, and his wild claims about interfacing with famous people such as Princess Dianna and Michael Jackson.

With a mention of one of his divorces and his bankruptcies.

Oh yeah. He doesn't like the Japanese. Apparently there are no Asians he does like.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-27-2020)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Highlights from May 7th 1998:

"00:32 Discussion of the upcoming Miss Universe pageant

1:58 Stern and Trump talk about Alicia Machado, the Miss Universe winner who Trump pressured to lose weight. Trump calls her a "living, breathing, eating machine."

03:00 Trump claims that he doesn't like to sleep with Miss Universe contestants

7:16 Trump discusses safe sex, and jokes about avoiding them as his version of the Vietnam War.

8:05 Discussion of Trump's relationship with Ivana Trump

10:06 Trump talks about Kara Young (a woman he dated) and is quizzed on whether he dated or attempted to date various celebrities (Lucy
    Lawless, Mariah Carey, a Romanian chess player, etc).

12:20 Trump talks about his daughter Ivanka, and her dating life

14:08 The conversation returns to Miss Universe, which Trump calls "totally politically incorrect." He also criticizes Miss American for being too
    focused on "talent" rather than beauty.

20:32 Trump again talks about sexually transmitted diseases, and compares his struggle against them to Vietnam "

It is obvious he is very obsessed about women's weight. Should the ones who don't measure up to his standards simply not exist?

Funny. He talks about his daughter and her sexuality a lot, but he never mentions his sons. It's like they don't exist.

He is very concerned about STDs. Has he never learned that if you simply have a monogamous relationship with one person there is no way of catching STDs?

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let's do another episode of The Donald on Stern, shall we?

Let's see... Where were we?

OK. I see now. May 7th 1998.

I'll go look for the next one. Back in a moment...

Last edited by PoliTalker; 06-21-2020 at 12:14 PM.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Stern has all he needs to reveal what a pig Trump is. It was on his show that Trump admitted walking in the dressing room of teenage beauty contestants because since he owned the contest, he had that right. He is a nasty little man.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-21-2020)

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh boy.

This is a juicy one this time, folks....

June 3, 1999

Trump calls into the show and talks about:

Stephanie Seymour’s outfit on the Miss Universe pageant
    his divorce from Marla Maples Trump
    his net worth
    the real estate market
    his relationship with Melania Trump (Melania Knauss at the time)
    his love of boxing
    Ivanka Trump’s request that Trump not date anyone younger than her

Duration: 12:27
    Bookmarks

0:20 Trump on Stephanie Seymour's "see through dress"
    1:05 Trump on his divorce from Marla Maples
    2:29 "It's surprising to most people but I'm really a great father"
    2:35 Discussion of his financial problems in the 1990s
    3:35 Discussion of Trump Tower
    5:15 Discussion of "steady girlfriend" Melania Knauss
    7:00 "I'm so proud of myself Robin, because [the girlfriends] are getting older"
    7:07 Robin: "I saw him one night and thought he was with a schoolgirl"

10:10 On Ivanka's modeling career and his promise to never date anyone younger than her
    10:40 Trump discusses Stern's speech at his wedding (to Marla Maples)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Taichiliberal (06-21-2020)

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Stern has all he needs to reveal what a pig Trump is. It was on his show that Trump admitted walking in the dressing room of teenage beauty contestants because since he owned the contest, he had that right. He is a nasty little man.
    I have no great love for Stern. Talented though he may be (and he has made me laugh in the past), he is just as exploitative as Dump...and has consistently demonstrated his own brand of misogyny, bigotry and racism under the guise of "humor".

That being said.....he has Dump's number cold....as do you! Keep up the good work, as our right wing posters seem allergic to your posts.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I have no great love for Stern. Talented though he may be (and he has made me laugh in the past), he is just as exploitative as Dump...and has consistently demonstrated his own brand of misogyny, bigotry and racism under the guise of "humor".

That being said.....he has Dump's number cold....as do you! Keep up the good work, as our right wing posters seem allergic to your posts.
    I am not a Stern fan. He was never on my radio. I just got the info from others who listened to him. I found him vulgar, rude, and exploitive. Thump did not. He appeared on his show more than a dozen times. Stern may have been doing an act all that time, or he has mellowed out. He is a counterpart to Coulter who i think someday will admit she was acting . Same for Beck. He admitted in court that he is playing a role.

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

I am not a Stern fan. He was never on my radio. I just got the info from others who listened to him. I found him vulgar, rude, and exploitive. Thump did not. He appeared on his show more than a dozen times. Stern may have been doing an act all that time, or he has mellowed out. He is a counterpart to Coulter who i think someday will admit she was acting . Same for Beck. He admitted in court that he is playing a role.
    Actually, I counted 40 times that he was on the show or called in. Apparently he made himself quite the regular. Probably satisfied his demanding need for attention. All his life he has been trying to build a following with those attracted to tawdry entertainment.

Did you notice that bit about Ivanka making him promise he wouldn't date anybody younger than her?

So let's do a little math. Ivanka was born in Oct of 1981. This show was in Jun of 1999. She would not turn 18 until October of 99.

And she was worried DT might date someone younger than her. Ouch!

When was it that DT was partying with Jeffery Epstein?

OK, that was 1992, 7 years earlier than this Stern show aired.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-21-2020)

15. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Later on, I'll send you a private message as to my assessment of Stern. As for Dump....he goes for what he thinks will garner him a wider publicity audience, and throws any and everyone under the bus for the slightest disagreement. Stern could care less, he's rich and Dump, President or not, can't touch him.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-21-2020)

17. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Taichiliberal,

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Later on, I'll send you a private message as to my assessment of Stern. As for Dump....he goes for what he thinks will garner him a wider publicity audience, and throws any and everyone under the bus for the slightest disagreement. Stern could care less, he's rich and Dump, President or not, can't touch him.
    You got it.

Hey, did you notice the part about being a 'great father?'

Why should this be a surprise if true?

"It's surprising to most people but I'm really a great father"

Claims DT, whose 17yo daughter has to ask him to promise her that he won't date anybody younger than her.

Pardon me, but if your daughter has to ask you for this promise it does not suggest we are talking about the greatest of fathers.

Let's do some more math.

DT was born June 1946.

The Stern show segment aired in Jun 1999.

DT was a 53 year old father when his 17yo daughter asked him to promise he wouldn't date anybody younger than her.

He did indeed date someone who was closer in age to his teen daughter than his own age.

Melania was born in April 1970. She was 29 during this interview. DT was dating her.

DT was dating Melania when she was 29 and he was 53. That's a difference of 24 years.

Melania and Ivanka are only 12 years apart, far closer in age than Melania and DT.

If DT has to say it, and it is a surprise to most people, then no, he is not a great father. That would be others that need to say that, and if it is true, it should come as no surprise to most people.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Taichiliberal (06-22-2020)

19. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Time for another episode of...

The Donald on Stern ...

November 9, 1999:

After Stern jokingly calls Trump “Mister President” and plays “Hail to the Chief,” they discuss his 2000 presidential candidacy. Then-girlfriend Melania Knauss takes the phone and speaks with Stern about her sex life with Trump.

0:05 Howard: "My theory is that Donald isn't really running for President" Robin: "You think he's just promoting a book!"

0:16 Trump: "Am I allowed to date your wife?"

2:05 Stern: "You have some beautiful girlfriend. Holy mackerel!"

2:16 Trump: "You and I will travel around during the late hours of the night -- which presidential candidates aren't supposed to be doing"

2:46 Trump discusses accomplished men who aren't able to date attractive women.

3:30 Discussion of Trump's Reform Party candidacy for the 2000 Presidential election.

4:40 Stern and Trump discuss whether presidents enjoy the job.

5:03 On the Clintons' marriage.

5:25 Discussion of Melania Knauss

5:38 On Oprah Winfrey as a potential running mate.

6:03 Trump: "Well I guess you do still see racism out there -- occasionally there's racism out there"

6:19 Discussion of Trump "monogamy" with Melania.

7:33 Trump on Melania: "She's quiet, beautiful, very nice and very smart"

8:05 Trump on Rudy Giuliani's tenure as mayor of New York City.

8:42 Trump on Hillary Clinton: "I think she's very nice"

9:10 Trump on the institution of marriage.

11:25 Trump on Melania: "I watch grown men weep [when they see her]"

15:35 Trump: "You know how Gore has spent $22 million [on the election]? I've spent exactly $22 million less than that"

15:46 Trump and Stern discuss nightlife

16:56 Trump: "Even in these polls, the people that dislike me the most, by far, are the rich people"

18:25 Trump: "Well you have to endorse me Howard"

18:30 Trump discusses the candidates for the 2000 election and his strengths as a candidate.

19:46 Melania Knauss speaks with Howard and Robin.

22:13 Trump and Stern discuss Stern's reaction to his conversation with Melania.

23:35 Trump expresses mock outrage that a "presidential candidate" is being treated like this.

24:07 Trump: "There are those who say that if President Clinton was caught with a supermodel [rather than Monica Lewinsky], he would have been
    everyone's hero"

24:37 Stern makes more jokes about a "President Trump"

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think Stern nailed it.

The Donald was not seriously running for President. It was a publicity stunt.

DT even mockingly joked feigned outrage at being treated as a joke candidate.

21. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

On today's episode of

The Donald On Stern

(from the OP link)

"Trump has a long history of rating women based on their physical appearance, and some have suggested that it indicates a lack of respect for women.

0:00 Trump discusses his list of the most beautiful women.
    1:58 10) Diane Sawyer
    2:28 9) Gwyneth Paltrow
    3:27 8) Mariah Carey
    3:52 7) Cindy Crawford
    4:39 6) Julia Roberts
    5:04 5) Cameron Diaz
    6:00 4) Michelle Pfeiffer
    6:41 3) Princess Diana
    7:14 2) Ivana trump
    8:21 On Ivanka "posing sexy"
    9:08 1) Melania Knauss
    10:12 Trump on the "heat" he took for discussing his Presidential candidacy on the Howard Stern Show "

22. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK, another awkward moment with DT talking about his own teen daughter's sex appeal.

And this while presenting his ratings of what he sees as the most beautiful women in the world.

CREEP FACTOR ALERT!