Thread: taking a break from modding

1. #31 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Wow, in CO the shops were considered essential, along with liquor stores.
    They are considered "essential" here in PA. The governor opened liquor stores here because people were going out of state to purchase liquor and the state was losing tax money. Apparently liquor stores are "essential"?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,108 Times in 12,634 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    They are considered "essential" here in PA. The governor opened liquor stores here because people were going out of state to purchase liquor and the state was losing tax money. Apparently liquor stores are "essential"?
    If one is going to abuse the citizens supplying drugs certainly helps to keep them docile.

I read a claim today that drinking is up 250%.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,426 Times in 52,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cohort View Post
    actually not at all, sadly. right when i was about to re-up, my asshole governor closed down rec shops. i've been dry for two months minus me going into my edible stash
    How do edibles compare to a pipe hit?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Alcohol: "The cause and solution to all of man's problems".

The only thing more dangerous than an armed drunken mob is a completely sober armed mob. Good call on opening the liquor stores. Trump could garner a lot of support by legalizing pot across the land.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    How do edibles compare to a pipe hit?
    totally different. the high comes on much more gradually, ends up being more intense, and lasts way longer

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-20-2020)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

totally different. the high comes on much more gradually, ends up being more intense, and lasts way longer
    Genesis 3:22 "What if the man ate of the Tree of Life and lived forever"
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

actually not at all, sadly. right when i was about to re-up, my asshole governor closed down rec shops. i've been dry for two months minus me going into my edible stash
    Why the hell would anyone go to a pot shop? You don't know anyone with guerilla weed? Hell...we don't have pot shops here, but there's a ton of dispensary weed on the streets.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Mason Michaels (05-21-2020)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Better bang for the buck or about the same?

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    Genesis 3:22 "What if the man ate of the Tree of Life and lived forever"
    Ezekiel 23:20 Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land of Egypt and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions

---

Grind is basically right

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-24-2020), Phantasmal (05-22-2020)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Better bang for the buck or about the same?
    well I get to use it after vaping, so it's def cost effective.

If you vaporize your weed, you can save your vaped weed and then eat it.

---

Grind is basically right

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ezekiel 23:20 Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land of Egypt and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions
    What the fuck does that have to do with weed?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

According to my Dr, the CBD oils on the market aren't as good as what you can get through the Med weed pharmacies.
    I've been doing pretty well lately, haven't taken a Oxy in months now. Still have the "aches and pains" from age, though...
    I found that good ole "Tart Cherry" juice is actually better for you and actually works better on the inflammation of joints due to Arthritis than CBD oils. Well, for me anyhow!

Also, practice taking Vitamin D supplements and using the sun to help you absorb it into your system where it can prevent the disease from spreading.

Vitamin D deficiency is the number one cause of arthritis in the first place.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I found that good ole "Tart Cherry" juice is actually better for you and actually works better on the inflammation of joints due to Arthritis than CBD oils. Well, for me anyhow!

Also, practice taking Vitamin D supplements and using the sun to help you absorb it into your system where it can prevent the disease from spreading.

Vitamin D deficiency is the number one cause of arthritis in the first place.
    They say it's good for Neuropathy, I tried it and it didn't help, I have a pretty bad case of it in both feet. I guess I gotta live with it. It is what it is, life goes on. I've had much worse problems than that, barely surviving them, and came out of them better, so I'm not bitching.

CBD oils didn't do much for me either, but I just might try a supplement of Vitamin D. And I'm in the sun a lot, my car doesn't have a roof, so I get plenty.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (05-21-2020)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

They say it's good for Neuropathy, I tried it and it didn't help, I have a pretty bad case of it in both feet. I guess I gotta live with it. It is what it is, life goes on. I've had much worse problems than that, barely surviving them, and came out of them better, so I'm not bitching.

CBD oils didn't do much for me either, but I just might try a supplement of Vitamin D. And I'm in the sun a lot, my car doesn't have a roof, so I get plenty.
    For a couple of years, I had a almost crippling foot condition where my feet would go into horrible cramps down just behind the toes, and I hate to sound like a sissy, but I WANTED TO CRY! The worst pain of my life. And my feet would distort so much that I knew flesh had to be tearing off the bone in there somewhere when it happened- as much as just about every night.. So, my feet may be permanently damaged from those cramps.

I still can't squat down on my flexed toes anymore because of the arthritic pain that would ensue. If it's on the bottom shelf now, I'll just buy it somewhere else now! LOL!

BUT, I haven't experienced these horrible cramps in about a year now, and I hope I never have to endure those again.

My Brother-In-Law which is a self-confessed Know-It-All, swears that doctors will now turn away your business if they find out you consume CBD oil. Oh, and that Insurance Companies will decline payments- etc.

But, I've also known my Brother-In-Law to believe just about every conspiracy theory out there as well! LOL!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-21-2020 at 05:51 PM.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    For a couple of years, I had a almost crippling foot condition where my feet would go into horrible cramps down just behind the toes, and I hate to sound like a sissy, but I WANTED TO CRY! The worst pain of my life. And my feet would distort so much that I knew flesh had to be tearing off the bone in there somewhere when it happened- as much as just about every night.. So, my feet may be permanently damaged from those cramps.

I still can't squat down on my flexed toes anymore because of the arthritic pain that would ensue. If it's on the bottom shelf now, I'll just buy it somewhere else now! LOL!

BUT, I haven't experienced these horrible cramps in about a year now, and I hope I never have to endure those again.

My Brother-In-Law which is a self-confessed Know-It-All, swears that doctors will now turn away your business if they find out you consume CBD oil. Oh, and that Insurance Companies will decline payments- etc.

But, I've also known my Brother-In-Law to believe just about every conspiracy theory out there as well! LOL!
    The Neuropathy used to be very painful. Every step felt like stepping on a marble with the ball of your bare foot. The pain at night was terrible. Now, the Neuropathy has consumed my whole left foot and half my right but it's isn't quite as painful, just feels like "pins and needles," numbness and occasionally like the marble. It sucks because I cannot feel the clutch in my car at all and can barely feel the throttle.
    It took 2 infected toes (that wouldn't heal) and 3 very long surgeries to get my legs back to where I could walk more than 75 feet or so. Now, I can walk practically pain free so I'll live with the numb feet.

I've never heard of a Dr. or ins. co. turning someone away for using CBD.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (05-22-2020), USFREEDOM911 (05-27-2020)