Thread: taking a break from modding

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cohort View Post
    Ezekiel 23:20 Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land of Egypt and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions
    Hmmmm...
    1. Are you sure that's in the Bible?
    2. You're lucky Damo doesn't give you a Warning that this is a 12b Violation!

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Hmmmm...
    1. Are you sure that's in the Bible?
    2. You're lucky Damo doesn't give you a Warning that this is a 12b Violation!
    1. yup, it's actually in the bible, look it up

2. no it's not 12b. look up what 12b is actually about.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Jack (05-22-2020), USFREEDOM911 (05-27-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cohort,

I'm still posting on JPP, and my name is still red. But if you want shit done, i'll prob be the slowest to respond.

If you need assistance, please contact the other 3, I know billy especially wants to help as many of you as he is able. He literally said "grind, just send them my way, if I could just make one jpp'ers day a bit brighter, it'll be worth whatever hassle"

so yeah. im taking a break for a bit.
    You deserve it. Enjoy your time. You have given this place the breath of life, and it is appreciated. A great Forum I'm happy to be a part of.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,175 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    The Neuropathy used to be very painful. Every step felt like stepping on a marble with the ball of your bare foot. The pain at night was terrible. Now, the Neuropathy has consumed my whole left foot and half my right but it's isn't quite as painful, just feels like "pins and needles," numbness and occasionally like the marble. It sucks because I cannot feel the clutch in my car at all and can barely feel the throttle.
    It took 2 infected toes (that wouldn't heal) and 3 very long surgeries to get my legs back to where I could walk more than 75 feet or so. Now, I can walk practically pain free so I'll live with the numb feet.

I've never heard of a Dr. or ins. co. turning someone away for using CBD.
    I wish you well RB.

Good luck with all that orthopedic recovery stuff.

Hopefully you can still wear your western boots and get back to twirling your lady on the dance floor again!

6. #50 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I wish you well RB.

Good luck with all that orthopedic recovery stuff.

Hopefully you can still wear your western boots and get back to twirling your lady on the dance floor again!
    Thanks, I'm doing well. It took a while, along with lots of pain and positive determination. It wasn't easy, you should have seen me doing laps around the house with my walker!

LOL! I gave up dancing years ago, but I'll trade those western boots for a pair of hunting boots. With spring here now, I should be able to strengthen my legs back to where I can go deer hunting up on top of the ridge.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (05-27-2020)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    Genesis 3:22 "What if the man ate of the Tree of Life and lived forever"
    21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

TOP (05-22-2020), USFREEDOM911 (05-27-2020)

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
    Interesting that this Biblical god refers to gods, plural. And of course they want to keep all the goodies for themselves. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    You just told the story of Holy Toledo!
    Toledo means Sword
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Interesting that this Biblical god refers to gods, plural. And of course they want to keep all the goodies for themselves. lol
    Where does it say "Gods"?
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mason? View Post
    Where does it say "Gods"?
    From Damo's comment:

"And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”"
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

From Damo's comment:

"And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”"
    That's Angels
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

From Damo's comment:

sounds like other dimensional aliens to me

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

I'm still posting on JPP, and my name is still red. But if you want shit done, i'll prob be the slowest to respond.

If you need assistance, please contact the other 3, I know billy especially wants to help as many of you as he is able. He literally said "grind, just send them my way, if I could just make one jpp'ers day a bit brighter, it'll be worth whatever hassle"

so yeah. im taking a break for a bit.
    I made strawberry bread. It didn't last a day, the entire loaf was eaten by 8 o the clocko....it was epic good, oh and strawberry icing on top...holla

Way better than modding, fyi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (05-24-2020)

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    I made strawberry bread. It didn't last a day, the entire loaf was eaten by 8 o the clocko....it was epic good, oh and strawberry icing on top...holla

Way better than modding, fyi
    welcome baccccck yurt yurtis of all the yurts!

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (05-27-2020)

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

1. yup, it's actually in the bible, look it up

2. no it's not 12b. look up what 12b is actually about.
    to be fair, he is the son of a donkey......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”