Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 'I cannot stress this enough, this will kill you': Fox News host Neil Cavuto SHOCKED!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

fox News host Neil Cavuto was shocked by President Donald Trump's announcement on Monday that he was taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive treatment for coronavirus, and warned of the drug's potential side effects.

While answering questions from reporters, Trump said he has taken a hydroxychloroquine pill "every day" for a week and a half.

"I take it," the president said. "I would've told you that three to four days ago, but we never had a chance because you never asked me the question."

Reacting to Trump's announcement, Cavuto mentioned a recent study by the Department of Veterans Affairs and academic researchers, which said that hydroxychloroquine had no benefit on coronavirus patients and is linked to higher death rates for VA patients hospitalized with the disease.

"A VA study showed that among a population in a hospital receiving this treatment, those with vulnerable conditions — respiratory conditions, heart ailments — they died," Cavuto said, before mentioning other studies that similarly found that the drug is not effective at treating coronavirus.

Trump on Monday suggested the VA study was conducted "with people that aren't big Trump fans."

But Cavuto countered that on his show, saying the study Trump alluded to "wasn't a loaded political one."

"It was a test on patients there, and those who took it in a vulnerable population, including those with respiratory or other conditions, they died," Cavuto said. "I want to stress again: They died. If you are in a risky population here, and you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus or in a worst case scenario you are dealing with the virus, and you are in this vulnerable population, it will kill you. I cannot stress enough: This will kill you."

more @ source
    Almost four years into his first term and Cavuto is just now realizing Trump is a fucking moron???
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Why does anybody give this morbid bullshitting aging hippy the time of day? She's a bloody lunatic, probably too much acid in her youth.
    The same reason they put up with a Brit cocksucker from Thailand.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bill,

A LOT of Americans will be dead before the DT reign is over...
    True, but a lot of Americans would have been dead if Hillary had been President or if Biden is elected. Despite the beliefs of his fans and himself, Trump isn't King much less a god. He couldn't have waved a wand and stopped the Pandemic. Comparing one of the world's largest nations to Sweden or Lithuania isn't a valid comparison. Many of the reasons Americans died who otherwise could have been saved were not due to Trump but due to the fact "We, the People" have allowed our contingency resources to dwindle. It takes years to build up such resources, much longer than Trump has been in office.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    True, but a lot of Americans would have been dead if Hillary had been President or if Biden is elected. Despite the beliefs of his fans and himself, Trump isn't King much less a god. He couldn't have waved a wand and stopped the Pandemic.
    There is certainly more to it than that but as shown by Taiwan, our handling of the crisis has been terrible and has caused tens of thousands of needless deaths. I lay the blame squarely on DT.

Comparing one of the world's largest nations to Sweden or Lithuania isn't a valid comparison. Many of the reasons Americans died who otherwise could have been saved were not due to Trump but due to the fact "We, the People" have allowed our contingency resources to dwindle. It takes years to build up such resources, much longer than Trump has been in office.
    True, but that doesn't absolve DT of dropping the ball during the most crucial time when far more could have been done which would have greatly reduced the deaths and very likely allowed us to control the spread and not ever even have to shut down the economy.

Because testing was not made a crucial priority from January 10th onward, we were not able to track the disease, nor manage the clusters. It spread undetected for far too long. That was what made it necessary to shut down the economy. Poor leadership.

As it turns out, one of the worst decisions was to not go with the WHO testing protocol. A proactive president could have told the CDC to use that, not waste time. Would have made all the difference. You don't have time to waste when a pandemic is spreading undetected.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-27-2020), Earl (05-24-2020)

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

There is certainly more to it than that but as shown by Taiwan, our handling of the crisis has been terrible and has caused tens of thousands of needless deaths. I lay the blame squarely on DT.

True, but that doesn't absolve DT of dropping the ball during the most crucial time when far more could have been done which would have greatly reduced the deaths and very likely allowed us to control the spread and not ever even have to shut down the economy.
    Total horse mierda.

The president has done everything humanly possible to limit the death and economic loss to millions of Americans and their families. He has listened to the health professionals and he stopped immigration from China that saved countless lives.

All you have done is cheer the virus from China.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,625 Times in 9,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think all Trump supporters should take the maximum dose of the Trump drug!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

8. The Following User Groans At Mason Michaels For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-24-2020)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-24-2020)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    Thank the Grand Architect that you don’t get paid to think.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Because testing was not made a crucial priority from January 10th onward, we were not able to track the disease, nor manage the clusters. It spread undetected for far too long. That was what made it necessary to shut down the economy. Poor leadership.

As it turns out, one of the worst decisions was to not go with the WHO testing protocol. A proactive president could have told the CDC to use that, not waste time. Would have made all the difference. You don't have time to waste when a pandemic is spreading undetected.
    Trump, like Congress and everyone else, should be accountable for their actions and inactions. However, anyone who believes life would have been all Rainbows and Unicorns under Hillary or Biden is fooling themselves. The nation's contingency plans and supporting programs didn't deteriorate overnight on November 8th, 2016. Anyone who wants to put all the blame on Trump needs to do the same to Obama. As you should know by now, I don't see it that way. Congress bears the most weight for our nation's failures.

If someone wants to discuss hypotheticals then I'd agree that there'd probably be less deaths under Hillary than under Trump due to a slightly quicker reaction, but putting a number on that would be difficult. Don't forget she'd still be dealing with a Republican Senate. Maybe a few thousand would be saved out of the 100K dead Americans we might see by the end of Memorial Day.

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    Of course you do. You're a lying, hateful POS whose own mother should be ashamed of you.

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

So Trump should be dead any day now. You people should be happy!
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Since when did you give a fuck about Trump anyway, Billy?
    And since when did you have anything to do with America?
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Trump, like Congress and everyone else, should be accountable for their actions and inactions. However, anyone who believes life would have been all Rainbows and Unicorns under Hillary or Biden is fooling themselves. The nation's contingency plans and supporting programs didn't deteriorate overnight on November 8th, 2016. Anyone who wants to put all the blame on Trump needs to do the same to Obama. As you should know by now, I don't see it that way. Congress bears the most weight for our nation's failures.

If someone wants to discuss hypotheticals then I'd agree that there'd probably be less deaths under Hillary than under Trump due to a slightly quicker reaction, but putting a number on that would be difficult. Don't forget she'd still be dealing with a Republican Senate. Maybe a few thousand would be saved out of the 100K dead Americans we might see by the end of Memorial Day.
    Trump should have been convicted in the impeachment trial and then Pence would have done a far better job of handling this crisis.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-27-2020)

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Trump should have been convicted in the impeachment trial and then Pence would have done a far better job of handling this crisis.
    There should have been no politically motivated impeachment, and then our Washington experts and failed journalists might have gotten their heads out of their asses to get a start on managing this crisis....we might have been less negligent as a nation and as a people.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-05-2020)

19. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does anyone remember back to the days when Neil Cavuto was reasonably competent and honest?

I seem to remember that he was once.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-27-2020)

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    So Trump should be dead any day now. You people should be happy!
    He does not have to die. He could just resign.